This is from the fucking SEGA forum

This is from the fucking SEGA forum.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wikl6tJEPh0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can't wait they all go completely insane in lash out and we get to rid the world of them
>Right Wing Death Squads Round up!

>and said she killed herself on by hanging herself on asomething that was a foot shorter than her!?
That's possible, right? Isn't that how the jack-off addicts asphyxiate and accidentally kill themselves?

Why don't these niggers just try laying off the crime for a moment and see if cops stop arresting them?
youtube.com/watch?v=Wikl6tJEPh0

Videogames are completely pozzed. A medium that filled with idealistic left-wing manchildren. The sooner you quit, the better.

>PEPE scrawled on the wall behind him.

>tfw you used to be a gamer
>tfw you still believe video games could potentially be an art medium
>tfw you realize it will never happen because videogames have been ruined forever

one day sonic the hedgehog was walking through the ghetto for some reason when suddenly a hulking primate named tyrone the orangutan drove up next to the sidewalk in his old beat up tan cadillac with maroon interior and got out and approached sonic with a switchblade and he was like "hey turkey give me your wallet" and sonic was like "i don't have a wallet and i am not a turkey i am a hedgehog" and then tyrone was like "oh okay" and stabbed sonic repeatedly until rings fell out of him and then he stole the rings and drove off in his cadillac and the cops showed up to the crime scene four hours later because this is the ghetto and by now sonic was pretty dead so they held a funeral for him the next day and like 6 people came and then everybody forgot about him

the following day the cops had tracked down tyrone and they were trying to peacefully detain him but he was being violent and ran at one of them with the same switchblade he used to kill sonic with and they shot him about 40 times with their fully automatic laser sighted antipersonnel, kid heat seeking explosive incendiary machine guns and tyrone was kill so they held a funeral for him the next day and like 600 people came and insisted that he "dindu nuffin" and then all of his ape friends rioted

the end

As a nig nog, it always amuses me when libs say it's a racist police conspiracy to kill blacks when it's really a case of idiots deciding they can attack an officer but end up on the wrong side of a gun. I've found there's an easy way to avoid being shot by a cop: Don't break the law

If you ARE profiled, don't act like a fucking idiot, do as they say, take your ticket, then contest it in court because nine times out of ten, the officer won't show up anyway you don't have to pay for shit.

>
>Banning muslim immigrants makes Trump a nazi despite every single country fighting against Nazi germany had the same policy.
this makes sense.

Well he's right you know

>banning muslims is nazi
>muh real feminism
I wish these people would actually take up arms against me so I could kill them.

I actually love that they used that image of Charlie for that post, it's ironically a perfect fit for these leftist """theories""" of systemic racism and Trump facism/racism/sexism/whatever.

For those unaware, in that episode of Always Sunny, Charlie ends up working in a mail room and discovers a massive conspiracy in the company involving mail addressed to "Pepe Sylvia" and "Carol in HR." The problem is that Charlie is illiterate and is just misreading envelopes that say "Pennsylvania" or "Care of HR." Charlie is literally a moron making up conspiracy theories because he doesn't understand reality, which is essentially the same thing leftists are doing with nonsense like that post.

It's definitely possible. You can hang yourself from a doorknob as long as you are determined and tighten the noose enough. That woman's suicide was pretty sketchy though. It's possible that the police killed her, but it's also just as possible that she did it to herself or another inmate did it.

>a massive conspiracy in the company involving mail addressed to "Pepe Sylvia"

For those who believe in Meme magic maybe this can be looked into.

>that entire thing
Another one to be thrown into the purifying fire pit.

>Educated by a liberal school under a liberal jewish teacher: The user.

Can we just tell them to take their tin foil hats off and stop with the crazy conspiracy theories? It's their turn now lol

Thanks for being sensible, that makes you not a nog.

dont worry Argentina, making games is an acceptable hobby now just make ur own.

I just play old video games now, try to stick to the classics

Implying Christians are bad but respect all religions, liberals shit thinking

Retarded shit like this is why I gave up forums over a decade ago.

You are a diamond floating in a river of shit.

>he doesn't watch it's always sunny
kys m80

>take your ticket, then contest it in court
Yeah like a nigger is gonna go into a courthouse willingly

>FRIENDS 2.0 why aren't you watching it
Turn the tv off.

whoah, does it say "Pepe" behind Charlie?

Good lad. Wisdom.

>>FRIENDS 2.0
literally zero people have ever called iasip that
neck yourself, cuckboi

I'm originally from houston, so i was paying attention.
The woman hung herself cause her fucking family was refusing to help her
That's why the family lashed out so bizarrely.
They didn't put up the bail money which was a paultry amount cause they assumed she was back to her crackwhorin days
I don't imagine many who wouldn't consider suicide at that point.