youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=g88lIjXh7zA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ever notice that he always wore a MAGA hat during outdoor rallies?

Oh well, everybody knows his hair is voodoo anyway.

Its so ridiculous. Why cant people with combovers be mature enough to accept they're bald.

>low quality photo

His combover is the absolute worst I've ever seen too. He looks fucking ridiculous.

I guess for the same reason that you can't accept that you're not white.

How much time does this moron waste every eay engineering this shit?

He looks worse without the combover

He has been a deal maker forever. At some point he must have associated his looks with part of his success. Once I get more bald I'm going full shaven.

I have no problem accepting im not white. Med master race > snowniggers.

I heard him once answer that in an interview, and his answer was that he uses some shampoo or other, combs it, and then lets it air dry while he reads the papers in the morning.

It was a great bs answer. Totally deadpan.

That's some old guy with Trump's face pasted on

>yfw he pulls a ford or johnson type style
>announces 'deal with it'

He has enough money for a transplant like Depp got.

I'm going to start growing my hair so I can do this

Is this shopped?

North Italian is white, you're half Moorish just like the Sicilians.

donald is not bald youtube.com/watch?v=fxDAyUiXphg

this shits motivational he could have been some guy
but he became billionare president

>doesn't know what a fee is

nice one, Muhammad

Oh shit, know that you say it ....
Almost got fooled !
Thanks, burgerbro, your superior visual skills saved me.

fake
wrong
false

everyone who disagrees with me is paid to have this opinion.

saged

t. burger retard in charge of reading comprehension

>people are surprised a 70yo has thinning hair

Okay. So?

No one who matters gives a shit about his hair. And at this point, saying it's stupid or immature to keep his hair the way it is, are just people looking to find a gap, an imperfection. "See, Trump has X wrong with him, he's not perfect! Now I can feel better about myself." Oher countries do the same thing with Americans. Any imperfection is seen as the whole country being worthless, because they have an inferiority complex.

The problem is that his hair is quite thin and he clearly has a receding hairline but he grows it out long still and retains that combover look that he's had forever. It didn't used to look bad but now it's pretty clear that he should just cut it shorter. It really isn't that bad of a haircut though, only liberals freak out over it

nobody's surprised. he just looks like shit

It's iconic, though. And part and parcel with his I don't give a shit I'm going to win anyway attitude.

Looks like he already got it trimmed down a little shorter than usual. But if he ages at high speed like presidents tend to do then I suppose we'll see some kind of evolution inevitably.

>receding hairline
Or maybe it's the fact that he's 70 YEARS OLD.

>70 year old man has thin hair
Great thread OP, you're definitely not a faggot. Try not to drool too much cum onto your keyboard.

10 second hivemind, bretty gud

>Monumental President who saves the country and will go down in history as being as profound as the founding fathers

>all you can think of his hair.

OP confirmed femanon or boipussy disgrace

GTFO

>if he ages at high speed like presidents tend to do
I don't think it'll be that bad, Obama had constant failure giving him stress (look how much faster it got in his second term), Bush had a war to fight, and ol' Slick Willy had a massive scandal.

i'm pro trump, faggot. is he so sacred we can't make fun of him?

>receding hairline
>70 years old.

Dude I know. I'm not saying I'm surprised by it. I'm just saying it seems like he trys to hide it with his hair. That's why the front part of his hair is always drooping over his hairline. It's the way he combs it.

I have no problem with it I just notice it and it's bizarre

it's probably an unusually high-end weave. his hair is thinning all over instead of more traditional pattern balding, and he likely has long strands woven into the hair follicles on those parts of his head where they still grow thickest

>20 years old and my hair is already thinning
Time to style it like the emperor

correct, you traitorous faggot. this is how you spend your friday night? your stepdad must be proud.

He should shave his head and grow a Mel Gibson beard

You are all pathetic.

lrjgsljrjglwkrjglwrjglskjgowsijrgiejrojeotjgoew epikkkkkkkk XDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>trips

This is an incredible thread btw

Maybe that's the true reason he even went with the MAGA hate idea in the first place.

He knew he was gonna do rallies but also knew his hair falling apart would be embarrassing so he devised this MAGA hat as a convenience.

jokes on you. i have two moms, shitlord

Its pretty obvious he's had a few hair transplants. I guarantee you if you felt the back of his head you would feel a scar from FUT.

YOU ARE LIKE A LITTLE BABY

I'm not sure he's had multiple people mess up his hair and it seems fine. Maybe he's just balding in a strange way.

I have Indian friends and his dad and him are balding from like the center of their head out. Like how a women goes bald if she has terrible genetics.

He might just be balding weirdly but I would not doubt if it's what you said. I don't blame him man. Luckily my grandfather on my moms side and my dad both never went bald. I don't think I'm going to go bald due to that

full pic

That Marine pilot's uniform is sharp

>dat ass

THICCC

thiccc

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Would bang/10

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Do you think that soldier could hear it over the engines?

balding can be kind of crapshoot and can jump out of your genepool after generations of being dormant even if there is no history of it in your family that you're aware of. i know lots of guys who had no balding in their family yet suddenly found their hair was thinning in their 20s and early 30s.

you're probably good like you said, but be vigilant just in case

the air is filling up his pants so his booty probably isn't as thicc as you'd like it to be

Typical leaf.

You'd thing he is balding or his hairs are thin and weak but you would be incorrect.
HE IS ABSOLUTELY AND COMPLETELY BALD!
THOSE ARE NOT HAIRS, THOSE ARE STRANDS OF ENERGY OF INCREDIBLE DENSITY MATERIALISED ON HIS SCALP!

The moment he wont he reached enlightenment and went bald like Budda but but SJW anuses contracting across the world compressed energy to an incredible density and unknowingly to them made it grow in his head just because they thought of him when the process took place, quantum entanglement and shit.

Thats right folks, Tramp is no more a mortal, he is a being consisting of energy of incredible density but whats the most amazing, he doesnt seem to realise it, it all looks completely natural to him which makes me believe he was pretty much there before the process took place.
Current events accelerated his ascension and transformation but even without it he would become what he is today in a year or two.

Heard it here first folks.

Tbqh when you're the president of the us you can rock any haircut or look you want but I agree he'd look a lot better with a proper short haircut and no fake tan

Oh I sure will. I check my hairline every day because I never want to go bald. But if it happens it happens. Nothing I can do about it

Shut the fuck up

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICC

Alternative facts here. He is just fat.

>video footage of man going Super Sayian

checked and mated

>alternative brains

Hey, Reagan's hair was a dye job. Pretty much everyone knew it, but w/e.

I thought that was Mr Lahey in the thumbnail

holy THI CCC

He should get something more like this.

That top sketch hair is based.

Good lord, that looks like my cat's balls after he gives himself a juicy tongue bath.

Hello, this is the NSA.

How do I get in contact with the site admins about removing this photo? It's been targeted as harmful to the image of the leader.

Thanks.

*BRAAAAAAAAAAP*

DAT ASS

DELETE THIS RIGHT THIS FUCKING INSTANT THIS IS FUCKING THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA REEEEEEEE

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

he;s 70 dude.

>MAGA hat during outdoor rallies

>bald

KEEP CRYIN' BITCH NIGGAS

I wonder if he watches these threads. Who know these guys might get a visit from some spooks.

BABY GOT BACK

It is true. On a windy day the air goes up your pants and balloons them.

>North Italian is white
no

>looking at the emperor's ass
You deserve the rope

WHAT

Here's Mika Brzezinski playing with Trump's hair on Morning Joe.
youtube.com/watch?v=g88lIjXh7zA

It may be voodoo but there's definitely a lot of it attached to his head. Stiff winds have a way of making it turn alarming.

Whatever you say
> Islamic offspring

>Do what you must, I have already won.

>make fun of hairline and penis size, which cannot be changed
>someone is a shitlord misogynist for calling a woman fat, which can be changed
kek, you kiddies are *literally* retarded.

best movie

i never made fun of his penis size or his hairline.

>penis size