ITT: Wall designs

ITT: Wall designs

land mines and barbed wire would be more fun

needs gun towers, otherwise how will ICE do patrols and sentry?

The biggest question remains: what will it be named?

"Trump Wall" just like "Hoover Dam"

wouldnt it be smarter to invest in trenches or other physical features rather than requiring manning all the time?

does anyone have any designs on how to prevent tunneling?

This is his only motivation for building it. No matter what else happens in his presidency, if this wall gets built, it will be seen from space and it will have this retard's name on it.

2000 hours in paint to draw this masterpiece

Actually not a bad idea. Won't happen though.

The Bigly Wall of Trump sounds much better

build a wall underground too, even bigger than the surface bit like a iceberg

I think Israel has some designs used to keep Palestinians from tunneling to Eqypt.

Shit. Inb4 hyperloop along the wall and that's why The Muskrat was brought in.

Good luck scaling this you mexican fucks.

just make the transmission lines bare so the wall acts as a gaint electric fence at the top

For a wall that size the foundation will be at bedrock famalam

No one lives along most of the boarder, no eyesore, I think it's a great idea.

why don't we integrate the hyperloop into the border wall?

This scaled up a lot

What if it floods?
Won't me much to ha-ha about then.

How can we harness the energy of Mexicans hopelessly trying to climb over the wall?

no way to do that
your best bet is patrols and observation teams keeping an eye on the land leading up to the border - if you detect all tunnels shortly after their completion and demolish them immediately, you end up ruining the cost/benefit ratio of tunnel digging, so the cartels will switch to other ways of getting drugs across the border

there should be guard towers within sight distance like the great wall of china. If all else fails then you can do visual checks on the post on your left and right.

someone post the autistic wall design with wizards and spikes and fire breathing dragons n shit. i can't find it

Could be why muskrat was brought in.

Magnificent and Mexican-proof

Because hyperloop is fucking stupid and Elon Musk is borderline retarded.

You put a treadmill attached to a generator, beaners will keep running towards America while powering my comfy space heater.

we might as well mock their inferior ag sector while were at it

we just have to figure out how to make it shoot demons into mexico

So they can short it out every 12hrs?

Why don't we smear all our nuclear waste on the wall. They climb, they cancer

What if we make 2 walls? one mexico pays it and the other usa pays it.

We will pay the same america does when building the second wall.

Whoa there, VP

These were neat illustrations.

This is the most practical. Just replace a fence with a wall and we have the best border.

Would it be easier to dig a trench and use the displace soil to build an earthen wall on the US side of the trench?

Ultimately any wall can be defeated, so the real key is surveillance and patrols. The physical barrier is just there to deter and slow them.

You could use boring machines to make deep closely spaced holes, spay concrete on the inside of the holes to form a hollow column, fill the column with dioxin, and if tunnelers break the concrete posts they get their tunnel flooded with agent orange. They can always tunnel deeper, but it will increase the cost of tunnels.

IR and motion sensor based automated turrets every 1000 meters or so of wall.

Anything bigger than a coyote...

BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What about something like this?

here

Sonar

Some rail guns on magnetic tracks would be awesome

There's security cameras along it, you can see one in that picture. That's why there's space for border patrol evicted between the fence and wall

They'll just find a way to defeat john romero.

This is a cool art style. Like a Trump Empire.

This design would be great but find investors willing to build high end hotels and apartment buildings all along the top of the wall to add an extra hundred feet or so. What would be better than having a southern view of all the miserable spics killing each other and trying to scale the wall. Each hotel room could be fitted with a .50 Gatling gun that you could purchase ammo and shoot potential border crossers. It would the favorite family vacation spot of millions of Americans.

the wall gets built and actually stays good for 5 years until texas leaves the union and civil war starts in the south

It makes me sad that you Americans build walls instead of bridges... :'(

>tfw you can't tell the difference between a average SM monastery or Medrengard

>that pic
wow rly makes u tink...

its a fucking leaf

It makes me sad that stupid fucks like you think that everyone in the world is good and wants to get along with one another.

>no French translation provided

*sirens in distance*

So could a skinwalker sneak through?

i really want to see how the China-Canada war plays out in this time line

wtf i hate walls now

Mr trump, tear down that wall

No fuckin way. Texas leaves, then all the states join the new united States of Texas cause we're fuckin awesome and librul faggots btfo

>dishonesty
>If I win we're going to build a wall
>wall is happening

He's already delivering on more promises than any politician in recent memory when he's only been in office a fucking week, I'd say he's pretty fucking honest so far.

>skinwalkers
the real question we should be asking

dickhead, wind power isn't something you can just put anywhere. its not windy enough at the border. You are much better off burning the mexican bodies that fall through the trapdoor before the wall.

>leaf

Well, I guess you could install something that can detect vibrations in the ground made by tunneling along the wall.
If you detect something you could try locating the tunnel with non-invasive prospection methods and do this
It's all a matter of cost, really

nope
>texas leaves
>America falls into a second civil war north v south
>ww3 starts
>communism in turkey fails
>Germany gets 100k refugees
>Micronesia loses some land to do climate change
>a nuke accident in NK kills a few thousand
>leads into a war with china and canada

Sensors pick up vibration. Think electronic seismic detection. Israel has them already

Perfect.

He's a lovable retard though. MAGA

they have explosives that detonate causing the tunnel to collapse when is senses digging

Dig 100 feet down, build 200 feet up, complete with barbed wire and land mines. Elevated pillboxes every 500 yards with machine guns. Cameras with night vision and thermal all around.

great now everyones escaped dog can cost us thousands in bullets... woohoo

>tfw wall hasn't even been built yet but it's already keeping mexicans out

>amnesty starts bitching when mexicans are getting cut to pieces by the blades

Best one so far

pretty good, add some more wall on top. would be cheaper, most work would be done by excavators requiring less material

>war crimes
>never started a war
i hope we invade you and shoot you family

I like this

Shut up taco nigger

Add solar arrays as well. This entire structure becomes guarded infrastructure... let it sink in

put solar panels on that shit to power cities and the electrified part of the wall

>retard

came here to post this

>escaped dog
>bigger than a coyote
>dog
>coyote
>dog
>coyote

I'm not seeing the problem here.

I wouldn't worry about it

Fuckin kek

Do not fall for such shit bait. That is how the shills attack. They get "yous" for shit obvious bait and derail the thread. You should have realized that almost all larger threads have some kind of shitty response to them and they will usually have only posted once in the entire thread. You are smarter than this starve the shill so he can't get paid by CTR.

What is this from?

OP's pic makes a nice wallpaper

>Rocket penis
Everything about this is great

Obligatory post. The Wall has already been designed.