CHRISTIAN (((CHARITIES))) BTFO

youtu.be/fvvPt2knwGs

Good. They are all run by leftists(globalists) anyway.

Could it be that there is literally no upside to islamic immigration?

Fuck every christian organization who does that shit. I'ts not our duty to facilitate garbage mudslimes

I hate these cuck Christian that will let themselves get beheaded.

I live in Minnesota and I have actually been close to tears with how completely isolated, alone, and alienated from my home I feel. The neighborhood where I lived for several years is packed with Somali and Muslim immigrants, Asians, and others with whom I have not even the slightest camaraderie or alliance. These Christian groups pretend they are "holy" and "righteous" by shipping in Vietnamese, Somalis, and others, but guess who actually carries 99.9999% of the burden of "integrating" i.e. never actually assimilating, with society? The average powerless guys like me who no one cares about and no one listens to. And then when I try to talk about this stuff, a bunch of liberal white women fucking ridicule and humiliate and insult me, with absolutely no compassion, no sense of unity, no sense of "this man is an American who cares about his country", nothing. I fucking hate my life. All I ever wanted was to be part of a nice country and a nice community with people who appreciate law-abiding, conscientious people like myself. Instead I live in this Liberal-infested shithole watching gorgeous white women fuck nigger drug dealers and twerk on fucking nigger scum at bars and shit. What the fuck is this world. Sorry Sup Forums but it's Friday and I really want to kill myself, as usual.

That makes you free! You do not need their approval, that makes you more free and autonomous,

Do not pity yourself! How? Just name those thoughts. If you though that again, just name it the "the pity me thought" so you disconnect from it and feel better. The same for other similar victim thoughts.

You do not have to hate your life... Those libtards do, so they have to do this to feel better. Not anymore!

Get out of Minneapolis friend.

Ugh. Thanks Puerto Rico.

>tfw at St. Thomas
>it's all white people with a few random muzzies
>everyone is pro trump here

Kick out the invaders
Kill the traitors

>Christian

They are catholic charities.

Don't let the bastards grind you down.

I am serious. These people are empty vessels and as we all know empty vessels make the most noise.

Things are turning around. God won't be forever mocked by these (((Christians))). They will all be punished for their transgressions.

In the meantime gather what is left of your family and leave. That place is no longer your home. Flee that place and find a new place to live. You will find that your mental state will become much better when you are not constantly looking over your shoulder expecting the fist / bat / stick to crack you over the head.

Good luck my friend. I will be keeping you in my prayers. Stay strong.

>Sorry Sup Forums but it's Friday and I really want to kill myself, as usual.

You think YOU have it bad? Ha!

Wake the fuck up and take control of your life. If you want another community then fucking move. There are plenty of gated communities, rural cities, or even entire states that are almost entirely white.

If that's where you think you'll find community, make a plan, get a job, make savings, then move.

unfortunately it is not just (((Catholic))) Charities.

These (((Christian))) charities have become agents of the federal government whose new mission is to import terrorism to the United States under the false flag of Christian compassion.

These are the list of assholes who pretend to be "Christian" to masquerade as the liberal nation wreckers that they are.

Catholic Charities, Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service, World Relief Corporation, Church World Service, and Domestic and Foreign Missionary Service of the Episcopal Church of the USA. (also referred to as Episcopal Migration Ministries).

There also are non-Christian groups - Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society, International Rescue Committee, US Committee for Refugees and Immigrants, and the Ethiopian Community Development Council.

On a side note - I am Catholic. SSPX is where I go to mass. I believe "Pope" Francis is one of the anti-popes. We have not had a real pope since Pope St. Pius X.

hahaha

I
FUCKING
TOLD
YOU
RETARDS!

CHRISTIANS ARE THE DOWN FALL OF THE FUCKING WEST! CHRISTIANITY IS FUCKING KIKE CONTROLLED SHIT AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN.

HAHAHAHAHAHA where are the fucking larping Christians now?

Don't kill yourselves over traitors. You will not be remembered, and no one will care.
Many of us know how you feel since we are in the same boat.
The world is insane. You are sane. You can always move somewhere rural, far away from large cities, and not have to deal with any of this shit.

Jesus had Judas in his midst.

Did you think that would be the last traitor?

I am loyal to Christ in the best way I can. I go to the Latin Mass and follow the teachings before the evil of Vatican II.

So we are still here. A small and growing remnant. So kindly don't paint us all with the same brush.

>I really want to kill myself
dont kill yourself
kill them instead
you know who
you know what to do

Haha. Disregard everything he said. Ultimately,, he is pissed Niggers are getting more fine ass than himself.
I would be depressed too.

good, western christianity is soft anyway