Mexico is to send 1 billion pesos for consulates in USA in order to deal with the migrant problem

Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto has decided to allocate an additional $47.5 million for the protection of Mexican immigrants in the United States in view of the emerging tensions between the two countries, President of the Senate of Mexico Pablo Escudero Morales has announced.

animalpolitico.com/2017/01/dinero-consulados-ine/
sputniknews.com/latam/201701281050096402-mexico-sending-money-usa-immigrants/

Trump was reported as "pleased" with the negotiations.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9GPUpODtK5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

huh

>1 billion pesos is worth 47 million

$47 million is nothing and Trump isn't going back down on sanctuary cities over it. What even is this?

It's fucking nothing

Trump was turtled into giving up his putin bromance and the wall by McConell.

If you can spot what is funny about this picture...you win.

Sanctuary cities is the dumbest fucking concept i have ever heard , how do/can people defend it?

This is worse than the voter id is racist garabage

Home Depot ads. Lel. They know their market.

omg i can't stand this anymore, when is the revolution starting? I want Trump to hurry up and start fucking shit up

youtube.com/watch?v=9GPUpODtK5w

Well, it's almost 48 million.

I can't remember, what is the estimated cost of the wall again?

It's simply a gesture. Or maybe Nieto is covertly paying for the wall in the form of incremental 'pro-immigrant' payments.

Is that roughly $1 per illegal immigrant?

How about send enough money for a one way bus ticket to border and you can pick them up from there.

What does that even mean?

Because most illegals aren't mexicans. Mexico is not obligated to handle all of them.

Think of it as $1.6 for every person with diabetes in your country.

like 25bil

Fuck off Juan this is fake news

USA is to aggressively deport illegal immigrants. These immigrants are to be handed to the mexican embassies and sent back home.

I seriously doubt $47 million dollars will be enough to handle this horrid logistics problem.

Trump's plan is to force countries like El Salvador and Guatemala to take back their migrants by plane. It's why his policies do benefit Mexico unlike Obama's lazy dumping of migrants in our border.

seriously this

thats only 3-5 dollars per mexican illegal here, which are estimated to cost 80-90billion in damages, benefits, and untaxed earnings per year

Trump states it is 12 billion USD
Washington Post states it is 25 billion USD

But you allowed them to walk all the way across your country and across our shared border?

The Mexican government and its people have sown seeds to disrespect for our border and our sovereignty. Now that we have elected a government to finally handle the mess you did not stop from crossing out border... you will pay the price.

That is something that bothers me. Provided that Mexico pays $10 billion, who will pay the rest? Force Mexico to pay the rest? And then what about maintenance costs and personnel? If this is all forced on Mexico it will lead to bankruptcy.

$12 billion sounds way to optimistic.