Who is Sup Forums's favorite liberal and why is it Bill Maher?

Who is Sup Forums's favorite liberal and why is it Bill Maher?

Go to bed, Bill. There will be plenty of autofellatio in the morning.

>Degenerate jew
>Sup Forums's favorite

nice shitpost.

He's more cranky than funny.

pre-hbo bill maher

It's tj/theamazingatheist

I'd never get tired of bitchslapping that face.

>LOL DRUMPF SUPPORTERS ARE HERION ADDICTS LMAO SMOKE WEED ERREYDAY
>Favorite Liberal

Even le Atheist banana man has more respectful opinions than Bill.

Not my favorite, but at least he hates Muslims.

Terrible views, great bantz

Alex Jones
t. Classical liberal

fuck leftists

I'll bite.

I genuinely DO like Maher. He had much more of an impact on me politically when I was young than Jon Stewart. I started on Politically Incorrect when I was like somewhere around 8-13, I loved it.

I also love Real Time, that caught me in my late teens and I've never stopped watching it, late 20's now.

I disagree about a shit ton with him, but I still love the guy like a mentor, his shows exposed me to a lot intellectually through topics and guests.

My favorite liberal is fuck you

He knows banter, and if you can't take the stick he gives you need to go to your safespace via reddit.

Go to bed, Bill.

this

I fucking hate bill maher, yeah we agree on a few things but we disagree on a lot others, plus he's a huge insufferable douche.

my favorite liberal is seth macfarlane; yeah he's insufferable, we are on largely different ends of the political spectrum, and I hate his fucking douchey smug faggot ass face, but we share a live and let live mentality where you can point out stereotypes and generalized flaws without thinking them inferior or undeserving of rights and happiness.

plus he think's it's natural and healthy for a hetero man to find trannies disgusting, liberals got really fucking mad at him about that.

I don't like him but he at least is consistent in his dislike of religion.

He isn't like most liberals who hate Christianity but somehow love Islam.

Probably Sargon. I know he gets a lot of hate, and his views on a lot of things are pretty retarded, but at least he's willing to hear people out and has a basic level of red pilling.

>Bill Maher

This. We know about your little "pizza" problem too, Bill.

How about we string up a few? I'll pick out my favorite, then.

Kyle Kulinski.

Michael tracy. His comrades accuse him of being a Russian shill so you know he's doing something right.

I've always liked the fedora Hitchens bro, he redpilled me on CIA and Islam and organised religion when I was a teenager and even though my views have vastly changed since, he will always hold a special place in my heart.

HOW THE FUCKING FECK HAVE NONE OF YOU FAGGOTS BROUGHT UP RICHARD DAWKINS? HE LITERALLY IS GOD OF ATHEISM. NOT ONLY THAT, BUT EVEN HE RECOGNIZES THAT CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM ARE NOT ON EQUAL FOOTING!!, AND THAT CHRISTIANITY IS OBJECTIVELY BETTER...

He's a massive faggot, just like all liberals are

Probably Ricky Gervais or Louis CucK.

>Ricky Gervais