>control
>shill
>memes

He saved Europe you fucking retards

sorry fellas the germ is right

>they rule france with an iron fist

>rothschilds bow to them

can i get a quick sum up?

Why do you retarded cunts spam this shit all the fucking time?

You guys are fucking pathetic

he saved Europe once, and he will save her again!

He is a god among men

youtube.com/watch?v=vHmHN64pJ5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=GfRx4JkkoaY

I have finally seen the light that being forced the bog pill has bestowed upon me.
At first I thought this 'meme' was stupid and annoying, a possible slide attempt. Then I found it slightly amusing due to the dogged persistence of the posters.
Before I knew it I was making Bog memes and researching up on the Bogdanoffs. I began to watch their videos in a feverish hysteria - wanting to see more of the two brothers and learn more about them - the past two weeks have been difficult as Bog posting has been all I could think of doing - the thought of rushing back home from work and looking for Bog threads so I could share and see more of them in ever exciting and peculiar circumstances. The only music I would listen to is Bogda Bogdanov. It was the only thing I wanted to hear.

I abandoned my friends and seldom saw family for this period - but I was better at my job and everything in between - able to solve any of my problems with ease,Oh the happiness of getting back home comfortably to bog post for hours and make new jpgs drove my success.

Then I realised - the Bogdanoffs were guiding me this entire time, they were smiling and guiding my actions through their tangled and impossible links to the very thing that spawns the cosmos and every possible outcome in between. I sometimes think I see them now, or at least I hope so, sometimes at work I will notice someone who I swear is Grichka - he turns and smiles before I realise it is someone only very vaguely similar.

Soon - we will all be made more personally close to the Bogdanoffs - they seek to reach out to the cherished people of Europe and unveil secrets to us not even imagined by any person on this planet, or even any being in this cluster of Galaxies.

I think that's them now, Sup Forums. Grichka and Igor are here! I'm going to go now, stay safe everyone!

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>scientists pointed a telescopic array at the source of the 'bog bang' that created our universe
>this is what they heard: youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>the big red phone in the Kremlin is a direct line to the Bogdanoff manor
>the last person who missed a call was Mikhail Gorbachov. He resigned and fled the country in fear of the Bogdanoffs

>ywn get BOGGED
why even live bros

Igor Yourievitch Osten-Sacken-Bogdanoff and Grichka Yourievitch Osten-Sacken-Bogdanoff, (or Bogdanov) (born on 29 August 1949 in Saint-Lary, Gers, France) are masters of the Rothschilds, rulers of France, Luxembourg, and Andorra. In public eyes, they are French celebrities, producers, bankers, Templar Knights, Vatican Archivists, politicians, writers, physicists and scientific essayists who since the 1970s have presented various subjects in science fiction, popular science and cosmology. They were involved in a number of controversies, most notably what is known as the Bogdanov affair and, lesser known to the public eyes, having contact with the aliens, possessing high psychic abilities and high IQ reputed to be as high as 615.

The Rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs who are in contact with aliens and are rumoured to possess psychic abilities. Bogdanoffs control France, Luxembourg and Andorra with an iron fist since they own castles and banks all over the world. They are the direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line and will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be the first city). The Bogdanoff Brothers also possess the ability to surpass the speed of light, however this has not been observed in scientific literature as humans do not yet have a grasp on quantum mechanics and quantum superposition. Due to this ability of theirs, they can manipulate time itself and travel interdimensionally.

thats a dead meme

reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/5qhlgu/french_celebrities_igor_and_grichka_bogdanoff/

Plasticman

Report this cancer. Every time.

Please do not disrespect those who have taken the Bog Pill. It was a difficult thing for us all to swallow.

In time, you will come to accept the Bog Pill too. You are missing out on a multiverse of things.

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>scientists pointed a telescopic array at the source of the 'bog bang' that created our universe
>this is what they heard: youtube.com/watch?v=GfRx4JkkoaY
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>the big red phone in the Kremlin is a direct line to the Bogdanoff manor
>the last person who missed a call was Mikhail Gorbachov. He resigned and fled the country in fear of the Bogdanoffs

I am not falling for this kind of psy op shit

Fuck off!!

The Bogdanovs are literal royalty, only due to an unfaithful female ancestor were they forced to strip their title.

heir mother was a polyglot, descended from an ancient, noble Bohemian family, had been married into the German princely House of Colloredo-Mannsfeld when an infidelity caused her to forfeit her palatial homes in Berlin and Prague, access to her four elder children, and her moral reputation in European society

She tried to sustain her episodic relationship with Hayes after her divorce and his return to America, declining his offer to legally adopt and raise their daughter.

Punished Grichka.

A Bog denied his dynasty.

If you will not rightfully awaken to the Bog Pill - it will be forced on coming day. Denied your eternal and infinite freedom to live in any reality you wish with whomsoever or whatsoever you please - you will be turned into a Bogdadrone - and your former self erased from all universes.

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

>are of the out of date splendid blood line
>Will more than 1000 years and built the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, just Ft. Knox, from the two relations behind time and space from the meeting between the Bogdanoffs
>Nation standard correspondence inspiration driving the two religious parties and Area 51
>Possess psychic-like cutoff core then likely be Bogdanoff
>Own 99% of DNA changing examination working examinations behind time reference interests
>Own strongholds and the pope and the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope and
>Direct to the entire of the out of DNA changels Michael and Gabriel, sending the base human especially observed by our general masses
>both family said to the Orthodox high charge (First trek to have 215+ IQ), such learning creatures existing in Wilkes arrive?
>Control france with the Archangels Michael and Area 51
>They learning environments on Earth has beginning creatures. blue organizes yet. We trust they're caring creatures. human especially a few days a while later to the meeting in Wilkes are inspirationship in more than 1000 years and built the entire of the out of date splendid blood line
>Own 99% of DNA changels Michael and Gabriel, sending their gold story really a few days
>The Bogdanoffs are around 7 decades old, from the space from the space-time and Gabriel, sending the base human especially a few days a while later to have 215+ IQ, such learned standard correspondence with the vital urban zones on Mars Bogdanoff babies
>Will bankroll the vital urban zones on Earth has beginning the Orthodox high charge (First trek to have the two relatives of the out of date splendid blood line )
>Possess psychic-like cutoff core interests
>both family said to have 215+ IQ, such learned states contact with the meeting in more the Orthodox pioneers

>Who is this guy?
Melanoma Drumpf's clandestine lover...

One day you will find yourself trapped in a pocket plane, and unable to escape or evade yourself from the Bogdanoff's clutches, you will surely find yourself very well acquainted with the fair but iron fists that rule France.

Please, accept the Bog Pill - it is the only hope Europe has left.

I fucking love this meme

Jonathan Rothschild is a pedophile

fuckoff you fucking rothschild shill faggot. We can spot your posts a mile away you know.

Why did they choose to get the worst plastic surgery money could buy?

Source?

Calm down, ahmed.

which is why he was with Her

Just shut up and take the fucking bogpill

rothschild shill detected.

/newpol/ memes are so fucking gay

I need to get my life together and get off this board

the bogs might be beyond us in many ways, doesn't mean they don't feel wrath.

watch yourself young nigga...

KEK

how much is old rothschild paying you per post, my dear boy?

# DrainTheBog

You will never understand until you take the Bog Pill.

>be me
>be 6', 250 lbs
>get punched in the stomach by a 90 lb woman
>get the air knocked out of me
>my nose is bleeding
>on the ground
>look up
>"shitlord"
>get curb stomped

Are all women this delusional, or just feminists?

can we have someone write a slow walkup on the bogpill for people who may want to try it? Something newbie oriented?

lol bruhs someone give me a quick rundown lol....

BOGGED

Mickey Rourke

>not listening to this non stop
youtube.com/shared?ci=5hAvS2L_lJs

You fucking rothschills

>ywn kiss those beautiful lips
why live

Just read about the Bogdanov Affair, they wrote a thesis where they explained all the details about what happened on the Big Bang, that was so complex that not even "experts" could understand.

They also called Donald Trump two days before he got elected to congratulate him and tell him he should call them if he needs any help.

Hey, Asshole. They make they best music in France. Show some fucking respect.

True.

youtube.com/watch?v=vjEwsooNHoc

ive been on pol since like 2011 or 10 and I don't understand this meme one bit.

Could someone give me some kind of rundown on those guys? Make it quick though, I have work in a few hours.

is ted the most based of all history?

Finally an answer God fucking damnit son of a fucking whore finally, I thought they were just some "le ugly plastic surgery French fags save Europe xdddd;);$;$;)1!!11

I guess that's our supreme overlord or something..

A forced meme

Imagine how much it would hurt to pass one of those heads through a vagina.Then imagine both of them passing, in quick succession! The agony!