In some of the most non-Bee Movie-tangent attention Twitter has ever paid Jerry Seinfeld...

>In some of the most non-Bee Movie-tangent attention Twitter has ever paid Jerry Seinfeld, the comedian is facing a swift backlash after using Black Lives Matter as the punchline in a bad tweet.The tweet was a promotional one that had Seinfeld hyping an upcoming Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee episode that features Lewis Black.

>It seems that once the pun struck Seinfeld, he could not turn away, writing, "New! Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee ... Lewis Black. Black’s life matters."

>Beyond the general groan it elicited, the tweet struck the wrong nerve in critics, particularly given Seinfeld's lack of vocal support for the Black Lives Matter movement itself. Indeed, the last time Seinfeld found himself in hot water, it was 2015 and he was declaring, "I have no interest in gender or race or anything like that." At the time, Seinfeld argued against all of the rampant and "creepy" political correctness, and it's safe to say the objections to his tweet won't have him changing his tune.

Has it gone too far?

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/tv/news/jerry-seinfeld-lands-in-hot-water-over-black-lives-matter-tweet/ar-AAmi2sO?li=BBnb7Kz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not far enough if you ask me.

What's the source on your quote? Salon?

Talking shit about Jerry is so retarded, he's like the cleanest, least offensive stand up ever.

>joking about BLM is racist
>criticizing Jerry Seinfeld is anti-semitic

msn.com/en-us/tv/news/jerry-seinfeld-lands-in-hot-water-over-black-lives-matter-tweet/ar-AAmi2sO?li=BBnb7Kz

>jew btfo by their own pc culture

caveat emptor

Is he, dare I say it, /our jew/?

seinfeld is a good guy and im glad that people are upset about him being a good guy

Saying all Jews are Pro-PC culture is like saying all whites are Pro-Cuckoldry

>Jerry Seinfeld
>non Bee-Movie attention
It's Black Lives Matter, except every time you say Black the life doesn't matter!

so is seinfeld fully redpilled at this point? i know he was pissed recently about college snowflakes getting triggered at stand up gigs on their campuses.

can we just accept him as an honorary Aryan at this point?

Based Jerry

BLM

BEE LIVES MATTER

the problem is he's still Jewish and there is almost always a line with Jews that they will start to kvetch and oy vey.

we just don't know what it is with Seinfeld because he's been a very private person. I'd like to think he's not a full kike, but I've learned over the years its just one of those things you can pretty much count on.

false equivalence fallacy

>Kramer's actor revealed himself to be a huge racist
>Costanza's actor revealed himself to be a huge cuck and a shill for Hill
>Jerry just wants to tell jokes about Superman and airline peanuts

Has what gone to far? BLM? Yeah, those fucking niggers should have been (literally) lynched.

Jerry the Autistic Based Kike? Nah man, he's been pretty clear about how much he hates this PC SJW victim coalition being offended at everything bullshit.

>Elaine is still hot as fuck

>Has it gone too far?
>implying you can buy Jerry

you beat me to it. nice trips!

Being offended by Jerry Seinfeld is a telltale sign that you are too far gone and should be put down. You dont have to find him funny, but getting offended by him is just retarded.