BASED Mexixan thread. You must post in this thread if you are a based conservative Mexican/Hispanic who supports Trump

BASED Mexixan thread. You must post in this thread if you are a based conservative Mexican/Hispanic who supports Trump.

I am a third generation legal Mexican American girl, my Grandfather earned the silver star pwning Japs in WW II. Every Mexican in my family is a conservatice who supports Trump. You must post ITT if you support him too.

My dad is off German heritage and my Mom is Mexican, but every family member on her side is conservative and hates illegals. Why do people think every person of Mexican heritage is liberal?

Based Mexicans are a badass part of our community and their girls are super hot

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
tips.fbi.gov/
youtube.com/watch?v=5LCL2IqgjSc
npr.org/2014/03/23/293449153/the-rarely-told-stories-of-sexual-assault-against-female-migrants
dailycaller.com/2015/07/03/heres-one-rape-culture-the-media-wants-to-be-fake/
warinternational.org/what-goes-unseen/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2612793/The-women-know-theyre-going-raped-Female-immigrants-sneaking-US-taking-birth-control-avoid-unwanted-pregnancies.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What are you looking for? A pat on the back? No american is ever going to see you as equal no matter what you do.

Not even mexicans will like you.

>girl
CHICHES OR GTFO

I love how all these minorities come out as if they're going to be accepted.

Good for you
eat shit

>Mexican/Hispanic
>Picture of Roselyn Sánchez

I'm watching you

Not based Mexican myself but my girl is.

>mfw I'm doing my part in assimilating the Mexicans into whites while she's completely subservient to me and I don't have to dig through the slums of shitty western spoiled white girls in Southern California.
>mfw when I tell her that our children will not know Spanish.
>mfw my kids will still look white.

YHTGB

Tell us about current state of Mexican politics. Who is current president main opponent, political party? Are those conservative views being represented by anyone in the Parliament?

If you are 3rd generation and love America as it was founded you are as American like the rest of us. Irish/Polish ancestry here. MAGA

you can't stop me from posting

>tfw double agent

That's fucking disgusting. You are an abomination. Did you fucking read what you just wrote? Your kids won't be white. Degenerates like you will burn.

DOTR soon. Your race mixing parents and their mongrel offspring will be purged. Post tits before it is too late.

I have a similar background, but I don't go around virtue signalling on Sup Forums.

>mfw my kids will still look white.
Keep telling yourself that user.

Either way they won't be White. You are a race traitor.

Based OP

This guy, on the other hand, better grab his trowel and lace up his work boots.

Did YOU read what I just wrote? I'm a man. Not a woman. You're new to this game so I won't hold it against you.

>not all of us are bad
>pls accept me

Go back to redit, thanks.

This one is for you.

>based
>spics

fucking retard

Next you will say
>BASED NIGGERS WHO VOTED FOR TRUMP
>BASED KIKES
>BASED MUSLIMS

retard to fullest extent

What is it with spics making threads looking for Sup Forums approval? You will never be white.

Tits or gtfo

this. it's getting fucking old OP.

Colombian/Mexican American here. My dad is Colombian. Immigrated here in '69 like a normal fucking human being. My mom was born here. My dad and I both voted for and support Trump. My mom absolutely hates us for it (she and him are gonna get divorced so I think he supports Trump mainly just to piss her off)

>She tells us to think of my cousins and aunts and uncles who are here illegally
>Thanks for reminding me
>Reporting them to ICE

Yes, if you manage to find.a conservative Mexican girl you are set for life. They are sexier, kinkiest and hotter than white girls. It is an objective truth

>>Reporting them to ICE
things that will never happen...

--- Important ---

Until the Trump administration and congress are able to full restore law enforcement and immigration services to their full working order it is important to do your part. Both ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) and the FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigation) offer online reporting facilities to help identify and prevent further illegal activities.

Below is the link to the Immigration and Customs Enforcement page to report any illegal immigrants or companies hiring illegals.

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

If you believe that illegal immigrants are participating in more serious illegal activities report them to the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

tips.fbi.gov/

Feel free to post the ICE and FBI links as you deem necessary.

>Go back to redit

Never been there, you passive aggressive cunt.

>Kids will not know spanish

Holy fuck, my wife is mexican and she's just like you said but the fact that you are keeping your kids from learning a second language, which arguably increases their value when it comes to the workforce, is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

>Mexican American girl
show me your brown nipples.

>allowing them to retain any cultural heritage
>assimilation

This is why we can't allow anymore immigrants. Too many weak cucks like you.

Won't be raising kids where Spanish will be prevalent, so agree to disagree.

Your kinds wont look white, do you even know genetics? I swear, pol is filled with the most ignorant scum ever.

timestamped clit or out you get

How does it feel that your kids will not be accepted among other white kids? Also, obviously not spic kids.

i'm a mexican girl who was born to illegal immigrants and i hate trump.

Fuck off taco nigger. You suck at mowing lawns and I'd rather have a robo mower because it doesn't steal

I can assure you that I know more about genetics than you do, and since you do not know what my woman looks like, you can't really make any assertions can you?

The answer is no, no you can't you dumb faggot.

Read above and try harder.

Coyote fucked your pussy raw

what? i've never been fucked by anyone before

I'm a teacher and I make sure to never give spics A's. If your kids were in my class, they might not even pass

Let me guess, she's brown.

You're a dirty taco nigger, there's no way you haven't taken cock in your ass

Go back to Mexico and clean it up, taco master. Make it worthy of being our trading partner.

Wrong.

i was raised by really strict parents that wouldn't let me leave the house except to go to school. i haven't even had my first kiss yet.

>an assure you that I know more about genetics than you do, and since you do not know what my woman looks like, you can't rea
> inb4 your wife parents, or great grandparents were absolute shit skins
> your kids get the recessive gene and get the shit skin

>thinks hes based because for kissing White nationalist ass

Fucking cuck

>hasn't even had first kiss yet

well you fit in just well with 80% of pol

They'll look like southern italians at best, aka arab rape babies, aka the shitty italians. Your shit gf is going right over the wall.

Can i report my sis who has a 2month old anchor baby kek she has no papers,pot head was goin to get a job at some shoe store.

I know you're proud of mastering the Punnett square in high school user, but that's not how it works with skin color. Especially when the grandparents are of light complexion.

I really expected a higher level of shit-trolling in this thread.

Lurk more.

Then she's already a mixed abomination.

Mexifag here in California. Hate illegals, hate chicanos, and hate cholos. Hate fags, trannies, Muslims, Feminist, Atheist, Liberals and niggers. The rest I don't like, the rest I'm just tolerant to.

I'm fully against illegal immigration. Ironically, I"m a former illegal myself. Not by choice, was dragged here by parents at 4 years old. So under these circumstances why am I against illegal immigration? Because my parents are the perfect representation on why we need a strict immigration system. My father was a former criminal from Mexico and knew he wouldn't be allowed here under normal immigration. He turned out to be an abusive cunt towards us. My mother was a useless, incompetent, crazy bitch to this day. A typical welfare queen. She even assaulted another Mexican lady years ago and she played the wounded minority to the judge. They let her go.(Fuck California) Both abusers of the system, both abusers of other people, and both abusers of their own children. The stereotype of the family oriented, hard working Mexican is nothing but a huge liberal propaganda. The only Mexicans coming are the worst ones now. Not worst in the sense of criminals but immoral degenerates who gamble, get drunk, do drugs, rape and molest their own kids all the time.

Get the fuck back in your cuckshed you fucking cuck.

Nah, too busy inseminating my blonde blue-eyed waifu and making actual white babies

Luckily, when you're back in Mexico, you can still sit on this board all day pretending to be white or american and signaling for approval. Life won't change too much.

Texas Mexican here.
Born in Texas.
Raised in Texas.
Voted Trump.
Fuck all you fucking fucks.

this

> 1 Mexican flag in based Mexican thread

Oh boy.

Rough shake of the dice there, user. Hope your parents get some of the bad karma back.

Is the raping/molesting common with Mexicans? I've heard that multiple times but can't find data, just know the basic FBI violent crime stats.

t. average "White" mexican

Good for you mexibro.

Take a hike, kike

>Sweden lecturing on being a race traitor as his mom is being raped by Muslims.

You don't even have a choice about it Sweden, you're people are being taken from you. In the very least I'm doing white ethno-nationalists a favor whether they accept it or not - and I don't even give a fuck if they accept it.

>Trying this hard

Fucking coconut.

White inside, brown outside.

youtube.com/watch?v=5LCL2IqgjSc

>super hot Latina women
Can confirm. Live in Texas.

Also some of the last groups of women who appreciate family and loyalty.

Legal latinos are typically hardworking and capable of functioning in first world society. Also typically have quality values like the women.

most illegals are as incapable of conversations in English as they were getting legal papers for immigration (which speaks volumes of their abilities).

That's how I could tell the difference most times. I'd have to speak basic Spanish to them in one of my prior occupations and it annoyed me so much I voted Trump.

When allowing illegals to move here means forcing us to learn another language, that's where it's a bit too much for me.

I already know quite a bit of Spanish just from living in Texas but if immigration is so bad that English practically feels like a second language in a major city, that's when it's too much, in too little time.

No no no user she actually meant she hasn't had a kiss with CHAD yet

American banter

I'm the opposite of this. My gf is pretty redpilled but hates Trump, and has lately been very contrarian to every thing I believe in such as being pro life (she's catholic btw).

I got into a huge fight with her today over Shia Lebouf getting arrested and why assault is wrong.

Getting really tired of her acting like this. She's lucky she has giant mexican tits though.

>their girls are super hot

Yeah only young ones, then they age like milk

>Thinks mexicans girls are mentally better lmao
>Thinks his children will look white

you're gonna have low iq sub human trash children.. I guess someones kids has to be my childrens slaves

>"Why do people think every person of Mexican heritage is liberal?"

The answer should be obvious. Not only do Hispanics overwhelmingly vote Democrat, but they also align with the political left far more than whites.

>Is the raping/molesting common with Mexicans?

Unfortunately yes. It is EXTREMELY common. I would argue that Mexicans have the most amount of physical, mental, emotional, and sexual abuse among us. What makes it so bad is that illegals are afraid to call the cops. This is why I hate liberals so much, especially feminist. They will cry rape culture ONLY WHEN IT IS TO THEIR CONVENIENCE or when a video game nerd calls them out for being a girl. Yet not only do they ignore migrant women in fields and human trafficked all across the US but they even refuse to believe it. That's why I hate them so much. I was blessed and lucky enough to not be a Pizza-child right now. I was crossed across the border along with my sister at 4 and 2 years old surrounded by criminals. My parents even used smugglers to smuggle us to LA for them and they would pick us up. The smugglers ACTUALLY went through with it and delivered us to our parents. We could have ended up as pizza on Podesta's plate.

>npr.org/2014/03/23/293449153/the-rarely-told-stories-of-sexual-assault-against-female-migrants

>dailycaller.com/2015/07/03/heres-one-rape-culture-the-media-wants-to-be-fake/

>warinternational.org/what-goes-unseen/

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2612793/The-women-know-theyre-going-raped-Female-immigrants-sneaking-US-taking-birth-control-avoid-unwanted-pregnancies.html

That's rough user. Mine was pretty redpilled but she kept having arguments with me over various topics like immigration, and over time she eventually came to my side on everything. I got her to actually vote for Trump when the time came too, although she didn't tell me until a week or so after the election.

She'll calm down eventually... just keep slappin them titties boyo.

She's and her family is very intelligent and successful. I know its funner to assume I'm dating a dark village dweller but if you lurked more you'd save yourself from wasting a shitpost Norway.

>Hispanic male

I'm 25, college graduate, making 80k a year. Wife is redpilled and agrees with everything I do, we both supported Trump. I own multiple firearms and carry concealed daily. I am more of a right leaning libertarian but I agree with nearly everything Trump is doing. My family is split, some support Trump and some are mouth breathing tribalist retards. I constantly have discussions with them regarding current events and I think I'm starting to turn them. All my family is here legally, and all work and pay taxes.

I am raising a son to be just as gun loving and conservative as I am, none of that Berniebot bullshit in my home. That's all I got.

Interesting.... Saved

Jesus christ. Yeah rape culture only applies to nice first world places and traditional gender roles, never muslims or actual rape issues.

Thanks for the sources, glad you didn't get picked up by a clinton operative.

Well, you understand that what you're doing is for your son. So that he doesn't have to deal with the criminals or a degradation of society under the burden of people who aren't American and don't understand or believe in the American ideologies.

You say you know anything about genetics, but don't know what outbreeding depression is.

Your children are gonna be trash and I don't care. Just feel bad for them. You being a selfish cuck and all. now fuck off, clown. You're low trash, and marked it off by tanting your genetics.

You are doing everything the right way user. Good on you.

His sons will be the manlets. :^)

Yeah, I'll keep hoping that she'll find the light. Great thing about Mexican women though; once you've been with them for a couple of years, they're with you for the long haul no matter what you do

>You have to go back

>third generation
>legal

They are a natural born citizen user. You may agree or disagree, but that's not a Trump position.

For every "based" mexican, theres 50 more spics ready to vote for the party that caters to them the most.

Mexicans have been leeching of the U.S. for too long, you faggots will have to learn that sooner or later.

"American"

They'll all be dead in 50 years. Stupid gringo forgot to have babies because Pastor Billy Bob said it was ok to take birth control and Rev. Tiffany Carwright married a man to another man.

Whites truly are a pathetic and failed race.

Based Mexicobros and mexichicks are the future and there's nothing you can do, useless white cuck.

Norway, why are you still shitposting? You don't know what my woman looks like or what her genetic lineage is. Why are you making such wild assertions?

See above.

Absolutely bud.

back to t_d
then
kys

Can anyone come to this thread

And why should we allow any more of your "race" (aztec mongrels) to come into our borders? "Americans" like you are the reason the wall is going up.

>BASED Mexixan thread. You must post in this thread if you are a based conservative Mexican/Hispanic who supports Trump.

You fags are the worst. Seeking validation from Teenage Rednecks in flyover states. Literally cucks. Kill yourself puto.

You're welcome. We are an invisible majority that liberals love to use for their propaganda but when we ask them for help from rape and sexual assault from our own they ignore us. The real racist are the Liberals, not the Conservatives. They LOVE niggers and spics but only as pets. They use us as propaganda slaves but the moment one of us gets free, gets power, and shows any intellect (Thomas Sowell, Sotomayor, Ben Carson, Dinesh D'Souza) they immediately want to destroy us and put us back on their mental plantation.

Unfortunately, for us spics our stories don't end there. Although we avoided becoming pizza we ended up as tacos on our own family members plates. Almost all my friends growing up were raped by their step fathers, fellow farm hands, cousins, and uncles.

>purposefully muddying your blood and being proud of it

You think a wall will save you? Leave the house one day and you'll see. NO WHITE FAMILIES ANYWHERE.

It's all asian man and woman and 3 little chink babies. Indian poo in loos with 5 brown babies. LEGAL Mexicans with like 9 children. Flip bros too, many babies.

The only white couples are cuck male + feminist and her fur baby, old homo + his gay boy toy, and neckbeard and his trap girlfriend.

Whites are pathetic.

La raza is STRONG!

Sauce on the Egyptian Queen.

>liberals the real racists

What the fuck happened to Sup Forums, I leave for 2 years and it turns into a fucking TCOT bbq?

THIS IS AN ANGLO COUNTRY. WE'VE KICKED YOUR ASSES OUT OF TEXAS OVER AND OVER AGAIN FOR BEING LOYALTY RISKS.

welcome to Sup Forums where you're accepted for your ideas, and mocked for your skin color.

you're a spic. through and through. and you're a spic because you came into a thread boasting about your skin color rather than your power level.

this is now a flat earth thread.

I also live in Texas and you're fucking lying. The ones mixed heavily with indios look like shit and age even worse. It's only the criollos, who are mixed with Spanish/Lebanese/German blood that look passable to hot.

I bet that a pack of those Savatrucha beaners would fix the nigger problem you have, you fucking useless cuck.