Knowledge Bomb. Mayors with Terror connections

Any US Mayor that supports/protects Sanctuary Cities needs to be investigated into.(Might want to make a list & look into each of them pronto).

These US Mayors all have Terror(and Criminal) connections in some shape or form. They are knowingly allowing Terrorists to set up networks/safe houses in there cities. Also something important to keep track of is which Left Protest groups & Islamic groups/organizations do they allow to operate in there cities.

And its not just the Mayors in the US, consider the Democrat Party's close ties with Left & Islamic groups.

Any European Mayor that supports/protects "Refugees" needs to be investigated into.(Such as the Mayor of London).

These European Mayors all have Terror connections in some shape or form. They are knowingly allowing Terrorist networks to set up in there cities.(Also think of how the EU Army might factor into this whole thing.)

Also look into any contact between these European Mayors & EU officials and things like that.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/01/human-pig-hybrid-embryo-chimera-organs-health-science/
judicialwatch.org/blog/2015/11/isis-terrorist-released-in-plea-deal-months-ago-in-illinois/
pacermonitor.com/public/case/20440254/v_Epstein_et_al
youtube.com/watch?v=oC9J6O6soHA
disobedientmedia.com/i-could-get-in-with-a-handful-of-men-and-kill-thousands-of-people-in-texas-or-in-arizona-in-the-space-of-a-few-hours-isis-maintains-a-disturbingly-large-network-within-the-united-states-and-wes/
youtube.com/watch?v=37cYuRB0etI
youtube.com/watch?v=rG2dxCMncNI
nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Explosion-at-Unoccupied-Development-in-National-City-Lifts-Roof-Off-Building-Blows-Out-Windows-409397365.html
eurweb.com/2017/01/rosario-dawson-play-activist-donna-hylton-biopic-little-piece-light/#
magazine.foxnews.com/celebrity/celebrities-who-were-discovered-out-blue
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PAST THREADS TO DIG INTO:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Future Topics I plan on covering:

1) What "NWO" & "Illuminati" actually mean.

2) Women are a Resource.

>HURR IM JUST AS GOOD AS FBI user GUYS

sage this larping faggot

Shill attack right on time.

The Information in the OP is as always very important.

The thread we were all waiting for

Unrelated but relevant to what you've said about chimeras:

news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/01/human-pig-hybrid-embryo-chimera-organs-health-science/

If you are in a US City/State and you have people like Mayors protecting/defending Sanctuary Cities, you might need to start looking into them.

1) I did say I was going to make it. The information needs to be spread.

2) Interesting.

As always I will get the word out.

Garcetti in particular troubles me but I know DeBlasio and others who have met with Khan are implicated too so they all need to go.

What about that Mayor in Florida, no terror connections? He bowed out to Trump pretty quick

What do you think of this book?

Any guidance for Chicago?

What interest could white mayors in the US have in helping Arab religious conquest?

1) Good

2) Just notice which Mayors went to the Protests & defended the Sanctuary Cities in general

3) The fact that he got rid of the SC status, while the others are defending it, should tell you something about the ones who are defending it.

On the China pushing Calexit front. Is trump aware and does he have plan to prevent this?

As I said, look all the way up to the Democrats.

Haven't read it.

Is Chuck Schumer going to roll over because of his past relationship with Trump?

Here is something I want people to think about.

Much like in Mexico, how much of the Shooting is being done by something more then Gangs/Cartels?

>DHQ6
Not the real a5
A5's trip has a lower case 'q'.

Notice how much China is buying up Hollywood aka the propaganda/pop culture shaper.

People need to be aware of the truth behind Calexit.

American Bridge... You'd think you guys would get better the second time around.

Re: Truman Show:

-Are certain movies rebooted because they were originally used in Monarch?

-Can Monarch only be done at birth or can it be done in childhood

-Was the Quest gifted program a wing of it?

-Are certain universities used to continue the programming?

-Anything to the Oakwood apartment thing?

I remember a post about the Latin Kings and how organized they were, any potential in that?

There was also talk of police black sites being used for torture a couple years back.

2) De Blasio has done public events with rappers in LA who are known to have criminal ties. Is that the kind of thing that you were talking about when you reference criminal ties? Trafficking in terrorists goes hand in hand with allowing gang activity, especially near the border.

I'll start on Khan and see if there's any way to tie the mayors he's met with in as well.

Judicial Watch has been monitoring ISIS/Cartel cooperation and it has been traced to Chicago:

judicialwatch.org/blog/2015/11/isis-terrorist-released-in-plea-deal-months-ago-in-illinois/

Are there other groups operating there as well?

Will Trump step in if it gets out of hand? Seems like a joke at this point but of course circumstances can change with manipulation

Thank you Anon5 for coming on tonight and thank you for all the info youve been dropping since campaign days. Few questions for you?

1)when did this world become so corrupt?

2)when will the next terror attack go off and where?
3)How much of a presence does ISIS have in Canada?

See this thread... I'm trying

My Trip has never had a lowercase Q.

So don't try to push that dumb narrative.

1. By "Terror connections" do you mean Mayors profiting from unconnected terrorist groups, or is there an overarching guiding terrorist hand behind it all? (Soros? ISIS? Elders of Zion?)

2. The Mossad and the FSB must know about the situation with the cities? What do they think of all this?

3. Any thoughts on the Bog pill?

4. The CIA is not happy with Trump and vice versa. Will he take it down, or will they work with Sanctuary City mayors to fuck him over?

5. In your opinion, what are the chances of Trump surviving to 2020?

6. When -- if ever -- will all the Clinton Foundation dirt come to light?

What's with this Jeffery Epstein New York court summons?

Whatt?

Jesus, the shills really are getting more sophisticated. OP pushes (You) to do the legwork for nothing, an endless cycle of perpetual nonsense ensues, and makes Sup Forums look like spastics. PSYOP is really going to new and desperate levels of depravity.

Is the Intel Agencies in WTC7 the thing I was looking for?

I just struggle to believe that the cultural marxism is extreme enough that even elected officials would willingly make themselves accomplices in treasonous, murderous violence for nothing but ideological gain. You're going to have to explain or provide some evidence for the motives behind your claim.

1)-4) I have no idea what you are talking about.

5) It's a good start.

I'm trying to say that there are ISIS cells around.

read muh LARPs

We know it's you David Brock.

shills have been assblasted by your threads today

Good work user, the time to retake CA is now. There has never been a better time, especially if we break the media's grip on Hollywood

pacermonitor.com/public/case/20440254/v_Epstein_et_al

This shit? What is it?

Ah, Rahm Emanuel did meet with Sadiq Khan recently.

No, OP is encouraging the users here to get off their asses and start doing their own research. TPTB definitely, certainly do NOT want citizens making a hobby of prying into their activities and watching what they do.

Who knows what Anon5 really is, but an anti white shill he is not.

Two user five threads in one night
>mfw

I'm a zone six nigga so it ain't nothin' to it !
Yo man won't beat it up but guess what, I'll do it
I'll do it
I'll do it
I'll beat that thing like I'm performin'
Ya hate me now but you gon' love me in the mornin' (YEAAHHHH)
Flash flood warning I'm in the club stormin' (GO, GO!)
Girls choosing shawty but I'll come and getcha toy friend
High than a martian I'm round the wheel of fortune (GUCCII)
You my vandal right and even rich hoes thank u gorgeous (well damn!)
The way you put it down you remind me of my porsche (wow)
And I'm not bein' arrogant I'm just tryin' being cautious (wow)
I'm so scared of coming admit it make me nauseous
I don't love ya girl but I still think ya gorgeous (YEAAHHHHHHH)

>Knowledge Bomb. Mayors with Terror connections. Anonymous5 !!9O2tecpDHq6 ID:BOEpQtyP Fri 27 Jan 2017 22:32:53
"Your" last thread. Don't play stupid with me. I know you've been subverted.

He's talking about some rumors that certain movies are remade by Hollywood for a reason. Perhaps because they were tied to project monarch or some kind of psyop campaign.

1. I read certain movies were used to brainwash people under MKUltra like wizard of oz

2. also read mkultra has to be done at birth usually premature.

3. also read a national gifted program called Quest for smart kids was mkultra related

4. see above

user did you see the guy advocating for cake it is from New York, went to Russia to teach English and came back in 2011 (He didn't want to come back) to "make a difference"
FPPC ID 1378942

American Bridge is a shitty name for a Super PAC. ReBrand again.

Do you think widespread conflict is likely in the US within the next 5-10 years?

Why has ISIS been so quiet on the West Coast compared to the East Coast?

Got a link for that lad?

Good, someone thinks now is the time to move on Epstein

I hope they get him to roll on the rest.

>1)-4) I have no idea what you are talking about.
research mkultra, you turbo kike.

>Doesn't know about Project Monarch

Kek OP you've got some research to do m8. I suggest this documentary. It's an EXTREMELY well done demonstration of how political mind control is orchestrated.

youtube.com/watch?v=oC9J6O6soHA

yeah honestly kinda surprised anon5 doesnt know about this

1) Criminal(Gang,Cartel,etc).

Sanctuary Cities are places many different people including ISIS cells set up.

2) Yeah.

3) It's possible, but once the SC program is gone, things could get cleaned up easier if the Democrats were not afraid of being exposed.

You got to keep at it.

1) It's been on & off.

2) Left based or Islamic based is the real question.

3) ISIS has networks between Canada & South America.

I'm not the guy who pushes Psy-Op's I've been exposing them.

Also, nothing wrong with making people think.

Who?

There is a huge paramilitary compound in NY called Islamberg so maybe that has something to do with it

disobedientmedia.com/i-could-get-in-with-a-handful-of-men-and-kill-thousands-of-people-in-texas-or-in-arizona-in-the-space-of-a-few-hours-isis-maintains-a-disturbingly-large-network-within-the-united-states-and-wes/

Hopefully, someone will squeal sooner or later

youtube.com/watch?v=37cYuRB0etI

Was something major that happened meant to distract from this?
happy accident?
youtube.com/watch?v=rG2dxCMncNI

I keep telling you and everybody else. It's because he's been subverted.
what?

Thank you for returning, Anon5.

1. 12 million CIA documents were released recently. Anyones of significance that you think we missed, or are there any keywords you suggest we should research?

2. I understand the government is releasing bots on Sup Forums along the lines of Tay to gauge uncensored public sentiment among the cognitive elite. Are you aware of their findings?

What other groups operate in Chicago and LA? I know there is some Armenian group. Is it worth looking into groups based on ethnicity? Can I expect they might be tribal in nature? Trying to think about how to break open Hollywood in particular.

Also, when would you say the world was last not generally corrupt? Just curious

Thanks user

It is that extreme, just everyone has downplayed it.

1) Yes they have.

Someone re-opened the case abit.

People should have been looking into it.

I figured I'd do another.

You fail at your stuff.

Ah.

Also it could be for money & also to give some fresh Truman Show people some opportunities to prove there investments.

MKUltra(which I do know about) is different then the Truman Show.

Mind Control(MKUltra) vs Environmental/Social Control(Truman Show)

Interesting.

>subverted

Meaning, specifically? He could just be from an older generation. Monarch didn't really break until the early 2000's. Easy to miss this stuff unless you go out and look for it *cough cough*

No problem.

>someone in this thread gets trips

>needs to be investigated into.
What's up Vlad?

How accurate is this?

Was castro trudeaus father?

I do know about MKUltra.

But people need to understand that the Truman Show is/has a separate nature.

It's not Mind Control, its Social/Environmental Control.

1) Europe more then US.

2) They haven't been & certainly won't be.

OK so I'm on track. Sweet. I'll do more research. Seems like 9/11 was a giant reset in order to destabilize the middle east.

did cvs have your meds ready user

>FBI user
Where the fuk is FBIanon?
He still alive?
Did he make it bro?

but what about all these people claiming Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry are MKUltra? ALOT of celebs have alter egos...Also Kanye sure got the Star Treatment

Do you think people will be moving more on pizza stuff now that Trump is in? I have seen much more positive responses to the recent push on Hollywood.

So perhaps certain franchises are just known to be for the purposes of Truman Shows?

Thread material boys. When you find an interesting nugget like this, make a thread. Don't be afraid to get on your cellphone, swap IPs and samefag it to give it a few more seconds at the top of the catalog. Get people's attention.

They are certainly not being quiet in California, this just happened:

nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Explosion-at-Unoccupied-Development-in-National-City-Lifts-Roof-Off-Building-Blows-Out-Windows-409397365.html

is there a way to know if you've been MKUltra'd? Can a therapist help you?

Sorry, Calexit, not cake.
He drove around in a van for a summer pushing anti gay propaganda in California for NOM, and was labeled hate group by Splc.

The person running their reddit is an 18/19 year old kid who had a vicious breakup around 1.5-2 years ago.

>China is buying up Hollywood aka the propaganda/pop culture shaper.
Actually, I think Alex Jones was talking about this. Any hints on what we should be looking for, things that are pro-China or related to help us notice and expose this?

More pro-feminism and minorities:
eurweb.com/2017/01/rosario-dawson-play-activist-donna-hylton-biopic-little-piece-light/#
They must be kicking up Dawson's Truman Show to fit their "colored women empowerment" narrative. She even looks like she's Hylton's actual daughter, and she was "discovered" at 15 by people walking by her steps.....
magazine.foxnews.com/celebrity/celebrities-who-were-discovered-out-blue

Are the Chinese pushing the leftist agenda to help weaken the US? I could imagine they'd want a chance to be the top superpower, if they were in position to take it from us.

>You fail at your stuff.
no u
You actually haven't said anything of truth.
Actually you really haven't said anything - period.

Also to tie off loose ends from the Cold War/corruption of the 90's

There were so many reasons for 9/11 to go down

Pretty accurate desu, his mom was a known hoe, plus cuckdeau, like father like son apparently

That is such a stupid narrative. They really cut your pay huh?

1) It's just a bunch of crazy experimental stuff.

2) Haven't heard of anything.

1) Islamic Groups & Left Groups & Gang/Cartels, then add in the Democrats.

2) They are wondering why we haven't understood the danger sooner.

3) Funny

4) The CIA will work with Trump, it was O's CIA guy that was the problem.

5) He is going to have 2 terms.

6) A year or so.

This is x-tier nightmare fuel, but there is extremely solid evidence demonstrating that ((governments)) have been able to create mind control slaves for over 60 years. I'm not going to raise speculation beyond that, but if you're interested in learning more about this, here's a great documentary about how it works.

I'm saying someone else uses his name to increasingly derail a5's narrative. some of it might be true, but he just has so much misinformation as of late.

i wouldnt listen to this guy
>hes a bit coocooo

Help my thread

Yes also a few "Gas leaks" and bombscares in south CA

It's already provable anyways. Stuff like how they created the Greek crisis to help Merkel take control of the EU/consolidate power. It just needs to be memed more. We all know the legal proceedings will happen no matter what.

Anything big from Trump this upcoming week. Does he need his cabinet to move faster?

>That is such a stupid narrative. They really cut your pay huh?
I just call it as I see it, kike.

Also look up the recent rise in "marijuana farms" causing random explosions. Meth labs too. They had to alter the narrative for some reason.

also:

>4) The CIA will work with Trump, it was O's CIA guy that was the problem.

How would that work since cia are basically the biggest crime network on earth?

you shills are so shit at your jobs, I'm surprised your employer hasn't called in their insurance on you honestly. You're nothing but a loose end causing problems for them

>amazing

1) Islamic Groups, Cartels, etc

2) It's been on & off

Europe is infested with Terror Cells.

1) Not really accurate

2) Likely. The CIA had a program that gets CIA women with powerful men.

It's less Mind Control, more they have seen some fucked up stuff.

1) Learn to hit multiple areas at the same time.

2) Pretty much.

Don't know.

Interesting....

Calexit is backed by China & Mexican/South American groups. Mexico gets the South & China gets the rest(Until China takes over Mexico's part of Cali).

>ISSUANCE OF SUMMONS as to Ghislaine Maxwell

jeff sessions is due to be sworn in on tuesday the 31st. Is he going to give the FBI the green light to go after DC, hollywood etc?

will the contents off anthony weiners laptop be exposed to the public?

bump given. You need to link information in a thread like that. And even then it might not do well. Don't be discouraged. If you want to use Sup Forums to get a message out, don't be afraid to repeat yourself