This is a facial reconstruction of Cesar's DNA left in his grave

This is a facial reconstruction of Cesar's DNA left in his grave...

thepiratesrealm.com/Black Caesar.html#.WIwRNHpZwQE

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1279306/Face-mystery-medieval-knight-finally-revealed-modern-day-CSI-skills.html
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3256581/Are-faces-murdered-Scottish-royal-family-Reconstructions-Dark-Age-bodies-shed-light-mysterious-mass-grave.html
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2708381/Are-YOUR-ancestors-Faces-400-medieval-Scots-reconstructed-skulls-unearthed-cemetery.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And this is a facial reconstruction of Hitler's DNA left in his grave...

no it isnt

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

AND

SHEEEEEYIT

i think lebron james got a time machine

Yeah, you can't reconstruct faces from DNA.

t. Doctorate in molecular genetics

sage goes in all fields

I'm proud of you, Sup Forums

Actually, you can, forensic science does it all the time with predictive accuracy.

The resemblance is uncanny

You talking about the PLoS paper? Twenty biomarkers for facial morphology? I'll believe that shit when there's a hell of a lot more validation.

HOL UP

>Caesar had a Tomb
>Implying after nearly 2 milleniums it's not already a mouldy piece of shit by now, hardly human looking
>Hitler have a Tomb
>He was cremated

We wuz waz and wez woz

Actually this is the only surviving bust made during his lifetime. And it's corroded.

Oh shit

Julius Caesar:
>5'9
>Fair complexion
>Brown eyes
>Receding brown hairline(which he hid with the laurel)
>Large straight nose
>thin lips
>high cheekbones
>Red cheeked.

HE WAS A KANG! THAT IS THE DESCRIPTION OF A KANG. NOT A WHITE DEVIL A KANG! WHITE DEVILS STOLE EUROPE FROM US KANGZ

Actual photo of Caesar.

Shut the fuck up and kill yourself nigger. You're my slave.

Heil Hitler he was white as a ghost

I bet Idris Elba will play him in some movie a few years from now.

>not getting a joke

Holy shit leaf your triggered shitposting is hardcore

Why would you want your slave to kill themself? Fucking retards throwing out insults all willy nilly. Are you new to Sup Forums that second comment also is retarded

SHIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SCOTLAND IS KANGZ TERRITORY

THESE IMAGES OF DIFFERENT MEDIEVAL KANG FAMILIES ARE LIES FROM WHITE DEVILS. FAKE SKELETONS PLANTED THERE.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1279306/Face-mystery-medieval-knight-finally-revealed-modern-day-CSI-skills.html

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3256581/Are-faces-murdered-Scottish-royal-family-Reconstructions-Dark-Age-bodies-shed-light-mysterious-mass-grave.html

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2708381/Are-YOUR-ancestors-Faces-400-medieval-Scots-reconstructed-skulls-unearthed-cemetery.html

>mfw people actually believe the kangz meme
First people to be hanged me thinks. But seriously check those images out. Cool stuff.
Can't wait for the Marc Anthony/Cleopatra ones once they find the lost tomb(eventually).

Dayum leaf you going super saiyan on these niggers.

>Joking about Caesar and Hitler

>everyone of those people look deformed
>these are the people you look up to as past kings
really makes your synapses fire

Looks exactly like my barber if my barber was Julius Caesar

Did anyone click the link? It was nothing to do with Rome. its about a pirate from the 1700's with the last name Cesar.

This is a facial reconstruction of King Tut's DNA left in his coffin...

>niggers have been famous for raping girls and stealing shit in the west for centuries
kek

>of Cesar
>Cesar

Ok

>Implying the Caesar was one singular person throughout all of history

Shill harder.

>people not reading whats in the link
everytime

Medieval times was a harsh period mate and full of violence that makes today look like paradise. The descriptions of their diets,teeth and deaths are seriously painful cringeworthy. The knight's injuries from previous battles and how he died:

>Experts also found he suffered several serious wounds in earlier fights, including an arrowhead lodged in his chest and a dent in the front of his skull from an axe blow, before he was killed by a blow from a sword which went through his nose and jaw.
>The researchers believe that he was lying on the ground when he was struck.

Wew lad. Makes me shiver from imagining that killing blow.

>Implying negers were even allowed on the surface in the roman empire

Boy, i'm getting sick of the WE WUZ KANGS N SHIET meme

DNA facial construction....

Nigers must have invented that too.

The guy from planet of the apes?

WUZ

>implying an infographic is considered validation in the scientific method
Wow, start arguing any time