It's funny cause it's true

it's funny cause it's true

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/world/2017/3/31/15138512/michael-flynn-immunity-congress-testify
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not pony related

fuck off

Holy shit, I love /mlp/ now!

Good, let Mike "Electric Fence" Pence pick the Justice.

>Good, let Mike "Electric Fence" Pence pick the Justice.
>implying mike pence has a mandate

technically everyone who got elected with trump stole the election so they should all be thrown out.

You cunts are so delusional. Killary sold over 25% of American uranium to Russia. Her lead campaign pedophile John Podesta received $35 million from Russia while he was campaigning for Killary Rotten Cunton. You whine about imaginary PRESIDENT Trump ties to Russia while Killary has demonstrable ties to Russia and a money trail longer than the Appalachian Trail.

>Stole the election
That's how the ellectoral system works. It's been working like this for over 200 years

no she didn't. her assistant secretary of state was on a committee with several other people that approves foreign transactions in America. you literally have no sources except fake russia propaganda

imaginary? then why is your president's former national security advisor willing to testify against trump for immunity?

>russia hacking into the servers of the DNC and hacking voter databases to specifically target voters with propaganda

yeah i remember when that happened in 1788

Funny how you ignore the fact that you can delegate authority but not responsibility. Every good leader knows this. You also totally ignore pedophile John Podesta receiving $35 million from Russia while campaigning for Killary Rotten Cunton.

>then why is your president's former national security advisor willing to testify against trump for immunity?
fake news, he's your president too jackass
vox.com/world/2017/3/31/15138512/michael-flynn-immunity-congress-testify

Slow down there buddy. It was never said he was going to testify against trump welcome to the 14D chessboard.

>you lost you can't even refute my russian propaganda!

what's the point? you're a lost cause. your brain has been hacked by the russians.

what's fake news? that he's not my president? because he isn't.
of course he's not. the senate already said they're not gonna give him immunity. they already have enough evidence to convict.

This Flynn shit is fake news and you know it
>US flag
he's your president

i don't give a fuck who occupies the office of the presidency. if you won through a stolen election and you're a fucking russian puppet im not following anything you say. at least have some fucking balls and stop being a cuck.

>tfw ponybros are the ultimate counter to shills
fpbp

that's not ponies you nigger

>if you won through a stolen election and you're a fucking russian puppet
nice meme.
Got anything else to support this besides "muh Flynn"
Trump
is
your
P R E S I D E N T

Stupid deaths, stupid deaths hope next time it's not you

the communication between the trump campaign and two russian banks. they hacked in the trump campaign's voter database. that's the entire reason why Trump is claiming Obama "wiretapped" him. He knows the FBI, CIA, NSA are on to him and they want people to stop focusing on the fact that his campaign either let the banks take the info or they were hacked and he doesn't want anyone to know about the other shady shit that went on between him and Russia (Mayflower hotel meeting). It's funny how there's more evidence for this shit than pizzagate and you idiots refuse to believe.

It's funny how this "evidence" wasn't noticed until after the election.

but go ahead shareblue, keep posting

Honestly you deserve to be killed

sorry, but that isnt evidence

You truly don't understand what evidence is

You should realize you're full of shit when you've been saying the same thing for the last 3 months and it hasn't happened yet.

you have a point. im pissed that no one was focused on this and even still the mainstream media refuses to report on this stuff. the only people who are actually reporting it are rachel maddow, louise mensch and others.

i've been discovered by the russian botnets. please go fuck yourself.

>the mainstream media refuses to report on this stuff. the only people who are actually reporting it are rachel maddow
Rachel Maddow is MSM
Still waiting for that evidence about your president btw

>watching Rachel Madcow and believing what she says is true

>implying Obama wouldn't have appointed another if the Dems weren't huge fuckups and hadn't lost Congress

>shareblue pretending the Russianbot meme is real
>shareblue thinks Russia hacked the election
>shareblue doesnt realize there is chemicals in the water that make the water gay

blah-blah-blah post more ponies for my folder

i don't work in the intelligence community so of course i don't know. it's classified and when the fbi is done with their investigation you'll be able to see it but there's just too much shady shit for there not to be some nefarios reason why trump is so close to russia and russian government entities

there isn't a single principled reason to filibuster Gorsuch. Obama's pick didn't make it to the hearing but he would have been confirmed if he had gotten this far if he was a decent guy (nobody had nothing bad to say about him anyway). This is just a typical leftist temper tantrum and I'll laugh my ass off if Gorsuch goes full right wing just because of this circus.

>Trump is close to Russia
>Media can't find ANY ties besides saying "muh FBI, muh CIA"

>i don't know. it's classified

>There's evidence
>I don't know what the evidence is
Next time try a little harder

thank you based pony posters
this kills the shills

It's funny how your media claims Trump is Putin spy, while our media is butthurt that Trump is not /ourguy/ anymore and does anti russian moves.

Thanks to the American media Trump can't be nice to Putin without the world ending

don't worry, he'll just claim you're a bot

there's plenty. if you watch real journalists like the ones at MSNBC who didn't report fake russian propaganda like CNN or Fox News. You'll know about Trump's extensive Russian connections.

-Kushner met with Russian ambassador
-Kushner met with head of sanctioned Russian development bank (neither meetings were disclosed)
-Cambridge Analytica which is Bannon's company works with the Russian banks that hacked Trump Tower
-Why did that Russian dude purchase a mansion from Trump for $100 million when it's actual value was $50 million?
-Why did that same russian billionaire meet with Trump in the middle of fucking nowhere North Carolina during the end of the campaign?
-Why did Trump schedule a pro-Putin speech at a hotel where he had meetings with the Russian ambassador and the ambassadors of 4 other countries that were working on a deal with ROSNEFT?
-Why did Sessions not disclose that he was also at that meeting during his confirmation hearing?

i meant it literally goes on and on. Even if there is no evidence that i can see with my own eyes you have to admit that shit is shady.

Shit where did our Shariablue poster go?

Meeting with Russia is proof Russia hacked the election or he is a Russian agent? So Trump can't meet with any foreign ambassador?

wow you MSM retards are tightening your tinfoil hats, no wonder Alex Jones is more popular than ever. The paradigm has shifted. MSM turned into conspiracy theories

>-Kushner met with Russian ambassador
>-Kushner met with head of sanctioned Russian development bank (neither meetings were disclosed)
>-Cambridge Analytica which is Bannon's company works with the Russian banks that hacked Trump Tower
>-Why did that Russian dude purchase a mansion from Trump for $100 million when it's actual value was $50 million?
>-Why did that same russian billionaire meet with Trump in the middle of fucking nowhere North Carolina during the end of the campaign?
>-Why did Trump schedule a pro-Putin speech at a hotel where he had meetings with the Russian ambassador and the ambassadors of 4 other countries that were working on a deal with ROSNEFT?
>-Why did Sessions not disclose that he was also at that meeting during his confirmation hearing?
I want to see documented sources for all these claims.
>i meant it literally goes on and on. Even if there is no evidence that i can see with my own eyes you have to admit that shit is shady.
Now you sound like a conspiracy theorist. But keep posting

no one is claiming he's a spy. he's a puppet. at least a spy is useful. trump literally sold american interests to line his pockets with hundreds of millions of dollars which is more proof that he isn't a billionaire.

trump is currently being controlled by the jews. even though i hate russia for making hillary lose. i do like that putin is telling the israeli kikes to fuck off.

>rachel madcow is a real journalist

Exposed yourself as a troll sorry, gonna evacuate before I get trolled me

>trump is currently being controlled by the jews. even though i hate russia for making hillary lose
lmao
Shareblue is trying this hard to fit in

Are you talking about Hillary selling our uranium to Russia? Trump didn't do that one.

Trump is best waifu.

rwss

>I want to see documented sources for all these claims.
the kushner thing is mainstream news. you can do a google search and find sources. he's going to talk to the senate intel committee about the meeting soon.

the russian bank communicating with russian tower is mainstream stuff. the fbi first found out about it during the campaign and that's why they got the fisa warrant.

cambridge analytica is the company that steven bannon works for. it's even listed on his disclosure report that the white house released last night. one of the guys on the board of the company is dmitry firtash who's a pro-russian ukrainian billionaire.

ill put the mayflower stuff in a completely different post.

you're a little late sweetie. we're way past the "hillary sold 79% of our nuclear arsenal to russia"
fit in? this board is fucking pro-israel now.
how am i trolling? this board doesn't even hate jews anymore. you fucking let kikes like kushner, stephen miller, etc control the government. not to mention the fact that trump took $250 million from soros to build Trump tower chicago.