Bernie 2020

I can't wait until 2020 when bernie wins then we can have some true standards like denmark! Yeah they pay higher taxes but all live happier because of it. We need to be more like denmark and care for our citizens

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/countries-largest-antidepressant-drug-users-2016-2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why aren't you guy's using Sweden anymore? Did something happen?

The quality of life is just much better in Denmark

Why is that? I think it might be because they have a much higher white Danish population, therefore higher social trust and cooperation. But alas That will not last forever with Sweden and Germany on their borders.

Lower crime. Higher pay. Longer vacations longer life expectancy. It's just all around better. America should push for a system like this

Isn't Denmark also getting flooded with mudslimes?

>bernie
>alive in 2020
i know this is a shitpost but its funny so heres a (you)

Couldn't tell you

He better be alive in 2020

No, nothing happened. Nothing at all. Just keep looking over there at Denmark.

The same bullshit could be said in the US

Yes, but not nearly as bad as you are.

>implying there are white children in Denmark

That study is bullshit, the criteria for ranking are far too arbritrary and generalized. Denmark has a rampant use of antidepressive medication and consumption of alcohol, just for starters.

Furthermore, there are several problems with the public healthcare system - lack of doctors, long waiting times, bad conditions in the hospitals and a narrow use of medical treatment.

The educational system is a joke - very low standards. What they learn in Russia in elementary school is what they learn in college in Denmark.

The high taxes are wasted at all sorts of frivoulus projects, such as housing the royal family, paying for the politicians vacation and building post-modern art.

And to top it off, people here are uncultured swine. If this is the happiest country in the world, then it's a gloomy world indeed.

Denmark is happy because of LEGOs, dipshit.

we donĀ“t have a minimum wage

Must be why they have that absurd suicide rate. Enjoy paying $80k for a Kia.

>people here are uncultured swine. If this is the happiest country in the world

Ignorance is a blessing in disguise.

Too bad if your politicians are, though.

work weeks are 40 hours

also no black or brown people

If you want a system like this fuck off and go there.
>back in reality the only reason they aren't poor on the streets is because they give large corps huge tax break loop holes.

wrong we got a shit ton too

Not nearly as much. You do not even begin to realize our pain. 60%

I really don't know how you guys manage to hold on.
I was in Hamburg recently and the weather is the quickest trip to depression central

At least you have shekels to spend and lose yourself in the comfy consumerist mood

we didnt ship them in bro

We do. It's union specific, unless you're minor, in which case it's much lower.

37 hours is considered fulltime. Many people have less than that.

Plenty of colored people, but most of them are cool and civilized. Some people growing up in an area of large apartment complexes like to fancy themselfes as the equivalent of American ghetto niggers. Same style, same music, same victim mentality. They're a small fraction, but quite loud.

What the fuck did I just read? LMFAO

man in some jobs you have retarde hours like around 60

so race doesn't exist if it's real in your mind? fuck these autistic pseudointellectuals.

>plenty of colored people
Let me stop you right there
>le civilized colored
I'm going to stop you again. You're plainly wrong. Statistically.

>implying Denmark isn't economically shit.

It's because they're all high as fuck on anti depressants

Don't shoot the messenger. I'm just posting what Bernie-fags actually believe.

alcohol and drugs too

Winter depression is a legit term around here. I can handle the rainy days and the little sunlight ocassionally cracking through, but the moisture level is ridicilous and carries associated health problems.

Statistics are limited by their very nature. As someone who grew up in one of the said wannabee ghetto complexes, I speak from experience. It doesn't imply I have respect for Arab wiggers, just that most of those kids went on to make something out of themselfes.

Jesus Christ that man is an Olympian in mental gymnastics

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Bernie. City people all voted for Hillary.

Denmark:World's largest consumer of anti-depressants per capita.

Nah thats the USA
businessinsider.com/countries-largest-antidepressant-drug-users-2016-2

He was floundering at the end there for sure
>I'd fail him

Dont forget
>white
>homogenous

i'll agree to that if you agree to zero more immigrants, and we sterilize the bottom 10%, initially and the bottom 1% every year after that.

breeding is not a human right if i have to pay for the stupid people too dumb to figure out how to get a job.

If you take out the blacks and hispanics; the USA is near the top of every worldwide metric.

Source pls

FUCK YOU, BERNIEBRO

OUR GIRL HILLARY GETS ANOTHER CRACK AT THE DON IN 2020

IT'S STILL HER TURN

its an ecosystem
they only exist because we are who we are
move there if you love it so much you homosexual

Source on these outrageous claims?? Other than some bogus website?

That fucking pic kek

Denmark is happy because it is homogenous and white. Those things in your shitpost pic would not function if those two conditions were not met.

Now you may fuck off back to plebbit.