This triggers the inbred lowlife

Dat genocide tho

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CRQPn1KdgaiLxdxqxuJeiqLFUH5jnaaoqlDeQTuuVlU/htmlview
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i feel sorry for you mate.

I'd hate both my mother and myself if I were racemixed desu

Good thing nobody is as much of a loser as you then =)

The kids look nothing like them.

Looks like the nigger has assimilated with traditional white values I'm actually beyond happy to see this image. But the fact the your a faggot does trigger me

WE

Is life in Canada so miserable that you have to spend all day shitposting on an African finger painting forum?

literally not an issue

they barely cover for the amount of nig babies getting owned by abortion

black numbers only are an issue if christcucks ban abortion

Lol. You don't know anything about me. If I were half nigger and redpilled I'd probably kill my mother out of rage. After all if the father is white and your mother is black that's the best case scenario for you but if it's the reverse then you're fucked and you have every right to hate her.

WUZ

The little girl third from the right looks almost like a Hispanic. Or just takes after her mother.

I guess that really makes your noggin joggin.

WUZ SUPERIORRRRRR

All day? i spent all the fucking day working at the university and studying, but you spent all your day jerking off to nazi fanfiction and bogus charts to forget how miserable your life is. Only insecure losers need a false sense of superiority lol

She had to REALLY have daddy issues to be a coal burner back in those days.

i know you're a loser, that's all that matters lol

>Only insecure losers need a false sense of superiority lol
Coping mechanism. Nobody here religiously spouts IQ statistics when it comes to blacks except when you start sperging out.

>6 figure salary
>high IQ
>decent looks
K.

This desu.
Nigger is as nigger does.

Mixed Race
Master Race

if you ever have a daughter, she'll get passed around by Cheng, Abdullah and ahmad

stay mad lol

Mixed race isn't a race. You're the borders between races

>Cheng
Ah, that's your angle. /r/asianmasculinity detected. 4 inch pecker detected.

No one is BTFO, stupid troll. Prepare to become a eugnicist in 3....2.....1.....
Look at the fun math I did. You negroes understand the simple math? Italy is a pure example of need for one drop rule eugenic enforcement.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CRQPn1KdgaiLxdxqxuJeiqLFUH5jnaaoqlDeQTuuVlU/htmlview

The data for Northern Italy confirm that Piemonte, the region which received massive immigration from southern Italy, has the lowest scores (although not low) among the northern regions.
[The average score for northern Italy (minus Piemonte): Lombardia, Emilia Romagna, Valle D'Aosta, Veneto, Friuli Venezia Giulia, Trentino, Bolzano (Sud Tirol) is 512, which compared to a British score of 494, is equivalent to a Greenwhich IQ of 102.93.
Piemonte= 499
Northern Italy-Piemonte= 512-499=13.
13= 2.2 IQ points.

So about 30% southern admixture in Piemonte lowered the IQ by 2.2 points. Thus the genotypic difference between Northern and Southern Italy is 2.2/0.3= 7.33 IQ points.

Note that this calculation assumes that there was zero southern admixture in the rest of North Italy. This is false, as other northern regions received their share of southern migrants, about 10%. Thus the real N-S difference would be even larger.
Of course this is based only on Pisa Math. More accurate results would be given by using other scores as well. Not only these southern subhumans are stupid, they are inbred too. Arguably a levantine-arabic trait they do have in common with their even more subhuman ancestors
Italy IQ 102/99 (95/92) Basilicata (-/89) Bozen/South Tyrol (-/100) Campania (-/87) Emilia Romagna (-/97) Friuli-Venezia Giulia (-/100) Liguria (-/93) Lombardy (103/96) Piedmont (99/96)Puglia (-/88) Sardinia (-/87) Sicily (-/86) Trient (-/99) Tuscany (99/-) Veneto (102/99)

TL;DR - keep racemixing, you still will be ruled by affluent Germanics like yours truly. Mongrelized Iberia and Italy made fine submissive consumerist bitches for their overlords

Cheng is superior to you

>MUH DICK

lol ,you're fucking pathetic

>MUHHH WHITE DICKKKKKK

>MMMUUUUUUUUUHH WHIIIIITE SKINNNNN

lolllll

That's why is so comfy desu, if you're lucky you get best of both, if not worst of both.

Don't lie, bro. We know you spend all day shitposting for the (You)s to stop yourself from committing suicide. It's okay, we're all here for you.

Back to plebbit ching ding.

You know I used to have sympathy for your rice munchers seeing how you get so brutally cucked by Asian women but you're really obnoxious.

Looks like a kike to me

> if you're lucky you get best of both, if not worst of both.
That's the same for all genetic recombination.

>TL;DR - keep racemixing, you still will be ruled by affluent Germanics like yours truly. Mongrelized Iberia and Italy made fine submissive consumerist bitches for their overlords
Same in Australia. Anglo controlled and comfy. Wogs, chinks and lebs are all working for the greater good of Anglo

If you wanna fuck with coal burners play up her narcissism. Compliment some white features of hers. Ask her about her ancestry. Then a subtle remark about how her kids won't have that or don't look like her

cute copypasta mate, i'd read it if i didnt have a lowlife subhuman banter detector

+ i dont speak subhuman, i'd need an human who speaks your language to translate it but i don't know such human

better luck next time,in the meantime,stay triggered and mastrubate to your bogus studies and charts to make up for how miserable you are lol

Welp ill take the bait.
But asians are short weak and probably asian men are the most hated race of people in the west. Like can you even tell what gender this person is? Why do you think people like steve harvey shit all over asian men now won't have to deal with any backlash? Because everyone does it.

Man you people have issues

>dumb bitches with even dumber kids..way to go retards.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>lowering the IQ of your children

ssshhhhh, stormfag might hear you, keep it secret

Look at the hooter on that bitch and the brown roots. She ain't white.

Sorry Hymie, you lose this round.

lol sure,whatever helps you sleep better at night lol
>muh white dickkkk
though guy, you'd have to leave your mom's basement first.

Gotta wake up early to study but i still got some time to mock you inbreds before i go to bed lol, i'm enjoying the triggering

>MUHH WHITE DICK
>MUH BOGUS IQ STUDIES THAT NOBODY ACTUALLY BELIEVES
>MUUUHHH WHITE SUPERIORITY (IM A LOSER BCUZ OF THE JEWISH MAN KEEPING US WHITE MEN DOWN)

lol ,this is just greeat

why do you shitpost on a Norwegian wood sacking forum?

Day of the rake when?

No problems with that. They'll be expelled or ruled over. Over here we even refuse EU plebs. I take a fine pleasure taking a ride on my AM and overseeing poorshits in German ghettos. It feels rewarding

>when you settle for a nigger because you hate your parents.

Real question for all the bruh man and queens out there...

Mixed raced kids get lighter, not darker, right? Like, show me one bm/wf or wm/bf couple that produce darker kids...doesn't happen.

So then, if the kids get lighter, hair gets straighter, nose gets narrower...how exactly do nigs possess superior genes?

>Holocaust isn't as cruel as loving couples having children

youre jewish aren't you

im overall against race mixing but these folks look alright
>decent house
>not trashy looking people, bright smiles
> happy looking kids, good family life
i approve of this one

>IM WHITE AND SUPERRRIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR, RESPECT MY FALSE PATHETIC SENSE OF SUPERIORITY DEPENDING ON WHAT FEW PEOPLE IN THE PAST WHO I WASNT RELATED TO DID BECAUSE THEY HAD THE SAME SKIN PIGMENTATION AS ME! YUP THAT MAKES ME A SUPERIOR BEING!!!! EVEN TO I'M A COMPLETE LOSER WHO SPENDS HIS DAY MASTURBATING TO NAZI FANFICTION!

>WEEEEEE

>WUUUUUUZZZZZ

>SUPPPERRRIORRRR

>any study that contradicts my racist leftist view is bogus

You've been sold a pack of lies, leaf. You merely are a champion of your own enslavement.

>when your 9/10 chad boyfriend dumped you so you start fucking niggers thinking this is payback.

>White men to white women: "Oh, I don't want kids, period, I don't need that kind of responsibility in my life, I want you to get an abortion".

>Niggers to white women: "muh dik, come here white bitch, have sum fuk, you pregnant? Sheeeit I daddy again fo the tenth time now!"

Also you don't benefit from hybrid vigour with such largely distant parents. Any European combo > European/Non-European race mixing
It's over for Asians. Pic related - more to come

forgot pic

this picture would be funny if the file name didnt give it away

That's because your a cuck

Disgusting

Racemixers should not reproduce

*your'e

YOU FUCKING LEAVES STAY OUT OF MICHIGAN REEEEEEEEEEEE YOU'RE RUINING OUR ROADS IF I SEE AN ONTARIO PLATE TOMORROW..
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>reject all evidence to fit political bias
>everyone else is the joke

You can't see that you're the bigot here.

Fuck off jamal, we won. The meme that white men don't get pussy is a joke. Very few coal burners exist, and down here in the south, might as well move to a different state because of all the backlash youll get. City slickers all burn the coal, while traditional south is all about lynching niggers in the back yard and having 6 white children. Stay mad leaf, when the race war comes, we will travel north to genocide you maple niggers. I hope you have 2 mixed children that look nothing like you or your wife, and they both get skin cancer and die in the hospital.

The only people who bring up whites as the ultimate race are trash people. I love Sup Forums and ill admit this. But blacks are so sad they literally have to lie about history to make themselves feel better about how hard their ancestors got cucked by whitey. Like alt-righters are actually nothing compared to the number of blacks who do we wuz types of shit. White men race mix the most out of every group in the US. Its just another forum of supremacy. I don't have the link on me but i remember some chinese writer did a really good piece of it. We elected trump and now were getting rid of criminal illegals who by majority are men. Then we'll oppress the holes of their women
>BLEACHED
Then send them back to tacoland. White supremacy is alive and well but you're just too dumb and short to do something about it :^)

Nice try, the father is obviously a black person and not a nigger.

Based medpack. OP is a chink troll that got his sister impregnated by Suzuki and is sperging out now

Looks like a loving family. Judging from the kids ages, they've been together for awhile.

>fuck nigger
>get aids

Okay...

Remember Chang, race doesn't matter. Just look at pic related! HAHAH

inbred lowlife checking in

it really doesnt. middle class coal burners make half nigs less likely to be criminals (yes its true)

retarded fat whites who bang dumb niggers remove themselves from the white gene pool

this triggeres the nigger

Well, be honest, if the white race isn't the superior race, who is? The souless gooks? The dumbfuck niggers? The taco eating spics?

Lol i know they do
>MUHHH CHARRRTSSS

hey ,do you ever go outside in the real world without your charts and jew conspiracy theories? god damn your life must be miserable, i'm going to be in about 10-20 mins , this is pathetic and hilarious to see

Holy shit, so many triggered inbred losers, that's a nice feeling!

>dat nose

>white girl: I gotta be nice and pretty for my photo
>nigger: bix nood luk at me I gots da wite wimmen nigga luk how hard my shit be nigga

Chang, it's okay. It's your PERSONALITY that matters when it comes to dating.

I'll just remind you that white = neanderthal + sapiens, even further distant parents.
Let that sink.

a black male that is a father figure. Seems good. I bet they bbq at 4th jof july

Ok, so Jamal had 5 potential race mixers.

Have 6 white kids.

this thread is 95% leftypol fags

Blacks are niggers and niggers are black. Nigger is a racial epithet not a descriptor of behavior. You don't get to change the meaning of a word because of your feelings. Go back to Plebbit, faggot.

fucking gold

Fucking retarded logic f.a.m.

>muh facts!

yes user well done. well meme'd.

but it's still not an argument.

God damn that is one triggered Chinadian

Lol, blacks act like they would be in the place of whites in history if whites never existed. Asians would have taken over. Too they got cucked out of history by whites. The only asian country thats worth something is china and they have their own race mixing problems where really good asian women are selling themselves short for really low tier white men. And well you know china is just kinda a shithole overall.

#blacklivesmatter y'all

this Chang never gets pussy. We have a hobby here to travel to china and knock up Chinese married women

w-we!

>Any white man over 6ft gets the women

>reject all objective evidence
>everyone else is bad

Will you actually accept evidence and reason or do you just regurgitate your indoctrination?

yup totally, you can't mock inbred losers without being jewish
who cares about your god damn approval lol, you idiots and you grandeur delusions. Nobody cares whether you kill yourself today or in a month, nobbodyc ares about you lolll
>I approve

ahahahha, he thinks people value his inbred loser opinion hahah

you don't have to be jewish to feel empathy towards victims of the holocaust but this is a concept inbred lowlife wouldn't be able to grasp or understand

>High IQ

good one haha