Mexico Canada friendship thread

>Mexicans don't need visa to travel to Canada

>Tim Hortons arriving to Mexico

forbes.com.mx/tim-hortons-entrara-la-guerra-las-cafeterias-mexico/

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2017/01/27/news/companies/gm-layoff-canada-mexico/
globalnews.ca/news/3209728/general-motors-to-cut-up-to-600-jobs-in-southwestern-ontario/
smerconish.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't want it

Fucking leafs, you snooze you lose!

money.cnn.com/2017/01/27/news/companies/gm-layoff-canada-mexico/

globalnews.ca/news/3209728/general-motors-to-cut-up-to-600-jobs-in-southwestern-ontario/

Why not?

>holding hands with faggots

are you gay, OP?

Most Canadians are cool chill people

Bump

Canada will throw Mexico under the bus, even the liberals said so publicly last week. Expect our visa program to end real soon. The winds are changing, and Canada is going hardcore conversative next election cycle.

Sorry hombres. No hard feelings.

smerconish.com/

VOTE FOR TRUMP WE ARE LOSING.......

This sounds like a fun timeline. Canada, I say go for it!

Bump

this

Fuck you. Once Leitch gets in, you're getting banned again. You fucks are claiming refugee status. The Liberals love it because you will vote for them.

If im an american citizen and i immigrate to canada how long before i can sponsor my parents for canadian residency or a visa?

Fuck off, we're full. You can crash in the sea though if you want.

Sorry mexico but no thanks.

Mexico, nobody likes you.

Deal with it.

Yeah how convenient. Mexico and Canada don't share a border so of course they pull this to make America look bad. Spic, btw.

Stay in your own damn country and fix it, Mexicans. Have some pride for your homeland.

W-what about us two, eh?

Get Fucked

That's a funny way to spell Bernier.

I caught some NPR this afternoon by the way. The Jews were exasperated beyond just whining. All they could do was chuff and say
>but this isn't the way we've been doing things for the last 7 decades
>but we don't know what's going to happen, and that's not how we operate
>but it's not going to be easy to make these changes
>but avacados will be expensive
>and a lot of cars are from Mexico
>I don't understand what's going on
>my feet hurt
>why did the president have to make things difficult for me
>I wish I were at home

It was like they just didn't know what to say or do. It was AWESOME.

Mexico, I...

I-I'm sorry, we can't be seen together anymore.

You wouldn't understand...

I really want trump to enact a 20% tariff so the republicans lose big in the upcoming virginia elections. Democrats need just 24 house seats to take control of the house.

Ew

Why would the tariff hurt him in Virginia, specifically?

Substantiate your claims.

Maple Syrup stains

Fuckin Americans

Get out of my friendship thread

REEEE

Why should we let you in? How does it benefit us?

Oops sorry, have a nice date you two

We'll stay out of your thread when your stay out of our countries.

Friendship ended with america

Now MEXICO is my best friend

i like this we can now ban canadians as well

Fuck off

The day of the rake is almost upon you leaf. It'll be held by a cheapexican landscaper you paid to import and give free health care to.

>Guadalupe and Winnipeg
FUCKING BEANERS STAY OUT OF MY CITY I'LL SHIV YOU

Serious question, take away the USA, who can kick who's ass in a war, Mexico or Canada?

Serious question because they both probably have the same military projection, which isn't much. Economically speaking, Mexico is an up and coming country in the ~10-13 rank, (or used to be). Canada is developed already, so it'd be an equal match. Who wins.

I think the leafs get btfo

>Who wins.

Everyone else

Canada, it wouldn't even be a competition.

I don't even think Mexico's military ranks in the Top 20. A weak army + rampant corruption would surely cost Mexico the war

Hispanics are going to bring the south west to canada. They will collapse your delicate welfare system. Hey dont say we didnt warn you.

Canadians

Redpill me about Yukon and Tim Hortons

Hope you like tequila.

Mexico, I know this will be hard for you to understand, but Canada and the USA have a very deep, long-lasting friendship. Very few countries share as much culture as we do.

People make fun of Canada for taking in so many immigrants, but they're actually fairly picky about the qualifications of the people they let in.
All those Syrians working in grocery stores have advanced math and science degrees.

lol, we don't put up with illegals in Canada.
even our immigrants unanimously support immediate deport
how the fuck could you burgers be cucked by people who can't vote in the first place, that is the question..

I met a loo vacuum repairman who had a electronic engineering degree

my take was that india fucking sucks

Drug lords might take part of Canada but honestly they would probably run away from the cold. It might turn into a yearly migration thing.

The Yukon is vast and mostly uninhabited because it's mostly uninhabitable.

Tim Hortons serves "meh" quality coffee and doughnuts.

You don't have any culture according to your own leader.

Yukon has a lot of resources but it's cold as shit so not much industry goes on up there. Tim Hortons is meme coffee.

Oh god, if they start a fight with the biker gangs it's going to turn fucking ugly.

Trudeau can fuck off. He's a disgrace to the country.

I think illegal mexicans should all come to Canada. Come here beaners! Seriously Canada is fucked under Trudeau, so just fuck my shit up senpai. I wanna move to Phoenix anyways.

what is this tim horton's thing?
is it good?

Phoenix is basically Juarez anyways, just move there instead

What about tim toms? Should I try tim toms next time I'm in Canadia (probably never)? Poutine was unexpectedly fantastic.

I don't think Mexico even has memes.

It's kinda like dunkin donut, if you've ever been to one of those.

You should try some butter tarts.

Mexico wins because trudeau loves to fuck over canadians for the benefit of foreigners.

>Have some pride for your homeland
why?
i did not ask to be born here

Donuts are good but the coffee is average. Oddly enough, I think McDonalds has some of the best coffee.

>Drug lords might take part of Canada
Hell's Angels owns BC. They own several hotels in my city. Good fucking luck mexican cartel.

You're right. If we kill them, they win!

>I don't think Mexico even has memes.

It's been a while since I visited, but I remember them having a shitload of S Marts and XOXO gas stations.

and stray dogs

Biker gangs would wipe them out in a week.

They own most of the country, dude.

Quebec is full of 'em. They have huge fucking bunkers all over the place.

i'll buy you all the shitty ass tim horton's coffee you want if you send a "white mexican" qt to stirling ontario

that's not the consensus here in Toronto, sadly.

well, maybe it'll do ok

looking for new owner you stupid bean? cant build your own fucking country, stupid chairo

I have a friend on the force. He says you can't sell coke here without their blessing. They will find you and fuck your shit up unless they get a cut or unless they're supplying.

Nah I bet they're friendly

i couldn't even convince a fat, dark brown goblin bro to do anything for me, sorry bro

>Cooperating with the enemy.
This is treason OP.

Out of curiosity if Mexicans started going Canada would they do what they did in Cali and start ethnically cleansing neighborhoods of din dus and Muslims?

It's a morning routine for a lot of people who commute to work up here. Drive through, grab a coffee and a breakfast sandwich, eat it as they drive to work.

My parents live near one of their strongholds. Their kids are fucking turds, believe it or not.

The only Mexicans I see in Vancouver are students and faggots. but at least they're not the alcoholic retards that have like 10 DUIs and haven't been deported. Would be nice if for every one that came here, 100 chinks would be sent back it zipperheadland

I can tell you that the latin quarter in Montreal is pretty bad. My bro used to live there and there were gunfights in the streets at night on a regular basis.

They would land menial jobs that Canadians consider themselves too good for, then they would breed like rabbits and force the schools to adapt

I fucking hate Mexicans. Went there last November and it was a shit hole. Not all leafs are fucked, most of the fucked leafs are just chinks and other immigrants. Lets build that wall, and have a strong alliance between Canada and America. I'd be happy to import tariffs on Mexico as well and have the contributions towards building the wall.

Keep every immigrant out and with our (Canadian) oil with the new pipelines being approved (i.e. Keystone XL) you guys will become more energy independent and less reliant on the Middle East. It will benefit both economies.

Most of us, the TRUE Canadians are your brothers in arms America and I, along with true Canadian patriots, would be honored to fight amongst you in any war. I would die for Canada or America.

Flips already doing that, wouldn't change much

Dear god this.

I don't care about this. I want our country to start adopting protectionist policies of our own. I don't care about paying more for consumer goods. I care about getting control back of our country. I wish the USA well, and I wish all the sovereign nations of the world well.

>come to america
>speak your shitty language
>wave your flag
>pretend you've got an actual culture and aren't just a savage
>ditch your country at the first chance and even try and claim american land
i hate you spics so much

Not virginia but everyone would hate him and just vote against him. Thats literally how american politics works.

you can just kill them, they dont represent us

>Mexico thinks it has leverage.
>Meanwhile America is a self-sustaining economic powerhouse.

I agree with Oscar on this. Legitimate Mexican nationals are nothing like the scum you've interacted with

Depends. Virginia has a pretty large manufacturing sector, right? They might actually benefit from the whole deal.

Fuck you, you grease monkey.

I feel like Canada isn't a real country just some global elites side experiment. Like they just said "I wonder what it'd look like if the far left had a run of a country. Where would it end. How far would it go."

Then make it into something you can be proud of.

We'll find out in 2019.

We got kiked hard last election. We won't let it happen again.

shit like this is why I'm glad NPR is getting its funding cut.

if they're funded by the taxpayer, they need to be neutral and impartial.

THEY SHOULDN'T FUCKING BE ALLOWED TO FAVOR ONE VIEWPOINT OVER ANOTHER!

Canada is an odd case, I'll grant you, but we actually ended up getting control over our own affairs the same way you did: Violently.

The Brits just decided that it wouldn't be a good idea to fan the flames up here like they did in the US and ceded control. Smart move, too, because Americans would have undoubtedly helped the war effort.