Is there a point to all of this?

I live in the north east where there is are strict gun law, and I want to kill myself. I'd like to say that I've seen it all. I've made 6 digit salaries, I've had sexual intercourse with the hottest females and dudes who think they're females. So..I want to keep going. I want to see the other side. Sup Forums U.S and proxies, tell me where I should move to so I can blow my brains out with a legally bought rifle or gun. I'm just trying to show you the light. Suicide is the only way to progress. This is my manifesto. See you awaken friends on the other side. Guns or nothing, I am going to do it.

Let me see if I have this right, You want to an hero because you banged a tranny?

Did you get aids or something?

You should try some designer drugs before you suicide. Try heroin, you never know if it will lead you to your nirvana

You're a faggot, not because of feminine penis (that we can all agree is not gay) but because you're mentally weak.

>not coking yourself to death

I came here to laugh at the woman biting the willy.

There isn't anything on the other side y'know?

There is no "other side" just a half gram of hot lead that turns the region where your thoughts and feelings used to reside into steaming paté.

>I live in the north east where there is are strict gun law,

Alaska is the Northernmost and Easternmost state. I just thought I would rub that in.

From the top; Never, Eat, Shredded, Wheat.

is that a bbc or a tanned bwc? My white wife would like to know.

Would you please give me all your money to fund my racecar before you an hero?
Donate to my paypal today [email protected]

Helium bag
Don't be a faggot and help ruin gun rights for the rest of us

Blow your fucking brains out when a trap is sucking your cock. Livestream it. This is the true redpill user. Godspeed.

Nevada, Arizona.

I will not reply to the other weak questions, but you triggered me by saying I'm mentally weak. I am not mentally weak. I have supported strangers, I have felt their pain. There is is an unfairness that is going on. I am going to stop it from the other side. I have the mental fortitude of an elephant, to put it in perspective. I have no fear whatsoever. I want justice for all. This reality/life is NOT fair at all, and you know it. There is nothing "liberal" about it. It is indeed the truth.

Wake up to yourself what is suicide going to achieve don't do it

dont user

>the-only-way-a-cutfag-can-feel-anything.gif

So kill yourself? what do you want from us? why do you think anyone cares what you do

suicide bomb bohemian grove.
there are people in the world who need to die, and if you're committed to killing yourself, why not turn it into a positive? suicide bomb a bilderberg meeting. shoot up the senate. take some evil fucks with you.

>not replying to my solution

Seriously. Don't do it faggot. Just move somewhere else like Montana or Alaska for a bit and give it a month or so. If you still feel that way go right ahead and snuff yourself.

This poster is a Jew, don't listen to him OP. Check my digits to confirm.

Anyway, would you mind sending me everything you don't need on PayPal? I'm planning a ski trip this summer and I also want to do some mountaineering while I'm there. With your help I can upgrade my flight to first class and actually get some good rest on the plane. Gracias

Oh and good luck in the afterlife

if doobs or greater kek wills this

Note to self:
While In Alaska void all river crossing during daylight hours. Locals are bat shit insane.

oow ow ow ow ow

Cutfag here, it's true

Jesus christ you fucking attention whore

you just hurt my penis user.

Anyway go ahead do it not like you will be missed.

>this reality/life is NOT fair at all
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

I'd tell you to kill yourself but since that's what a weak-willed depressed faggot like yourself wants, may you live forever. Cunt.

Here's a better one OPizzle

You're just fucking retarded and necking yourself is fine. Why do you need to post it on Sup Forums? Goodbye fgt.

I found the Christian faith this very night. I had no one to turn to, so a song popped in my head out of the blue. I had so much anger and depression built up inside me, and it was quickly released as God showed me my duties.

There is much more you can do for the world before you leave it. It may not be fair, but it is balanced. Devote your life to do good instead of spreading your pain to others by comitting suicide. Even the ones cleaning you up have hearts that will bleed because of your actions. Do good to others, user.

The will of the 1 is on my side this time

I felt that one.

You might want to stay out of the mountains also. Sometimes I go up there.

>check my digits

>I've made money
>I've fucked traps
What have you done for other people, user?

Could you be in a position to start a business and help those less fortunate, but worthy of a chance?

Would you consider sticking around long enough to see the fruits of your efforts contributing to MAGA?

There's more to life, man.

I honestly DO NOT want attention. I want to be your voice. Your vessel. You matter. You ARE MATTER. Don't YOU see it?

Kill yourself. Kill your self kill your self!!!!!!!!
Kill
Your
Self!!!!

Lord Kek has forsaken me. I withdraw my request for OP's shekels. By the right of repeating numerals, they belong to you.

Just shoot some people saying that you're a messenger of Allah. Don't forget to record it

Checked

I grew in a Christ-ian home. I have been a fellow sheep leader. Like I said, I have seen it all. I'm well read. I have been a non conformist. I have tried to experience all the religions that this planet has to offer, but there is something off.

If u r rich and gonna an hero, would you buy me my steam wishlist first?

What more proof do you need OP?

Why do degenerates post here?

The only thing I see is a schizophrenic or 2deep4me faggot who is spouting off complete and utter nonsense while thinking he is intelligent. Just do what you're going to do if you want to do it, nobody cares. YOU DONT MATTER.

I have supported strangers, I have felt their pain
I want justice for all. This reality/life is NOT fair at all, and you know it

what are you 14
or have a coke habit

How do I unsubscribe from this blog?

The Aleutian Islands of Alaska go into the Eastern Hemisphere.

>you triggered me by saing I'm mentally weak. I am not mentally weak.
>you triggered me
>I am not mentally weak
>triggered
>not weak

Honestly OP, get a big bag of shrooms, eat them over a week or two, and then move to a less degenerate part of the country. Godspeed

If you mean life, no.

Both of us know that there is no nonsense. Point out the flaw.

you don't

Your entire comment is a fucking flaw. It simply doesnt make sense in its entirety.

Why are you limited to that? Who told you that the apex of your maximum is a mere simulation?

Don't use a gun the liberals will use that statistic against us.

I was gonna ask for a few hundred thousand dollars but I don't know how I'd get it. Also I think life is meaningless and what we do doesn't matter.

Jesus, fuck man, put a trigger warning on that. ISIS videos didn't make me wince as much as that shitty jpg.
> spooked

AAAAAAA

OP I can haz gibs before you off yourself?

"Us vs them" is the problem. We are all the same. The low IQ "subhuman" is in the same tier as you. They end up dying the same death.

Literally that god damn stupid that you don't know how to kys
>lives in NE
checks out

go join the syrian army or go to the donbass, or an hero elliot style.

seriously op if you're trying to make someone feel better just give me all your fucking money already

So, are you gonna buy me my games or...?

Why don't you do something productive or controversial? You sound like a proactive, successful guy that knows how to get shit done. Do something positive for the world. Fuck, do something negative for the world. Have you fucked an animal while skydiving on meth? Assassinated a former presidential candidate? Fuck man. I envy you. There's a ton of cool shit you could be doing right now. Myself I'd start hang-gliding or steal a jet. Unfortunately right now I've got shit to lose. You're living the dream man. Why end it?

Existential Suicide is not the answer. You can easily shake up your life by going off the rails. You'll arrive on the other side only to realise that you wasted your mortal life on nothing.

do lots of drugs. acid, shrooms, mdma, cocain, marijuana. just get extremely fucked up as often as you can. you've got nothing to lose and you might have a change in mind about some things.

what breed of dog is that

This. This is exactly what I meant too.

You LITERALLY DO NOT HAVE AN ARGUMENT FOR SUICIDE. WHAT is wrong about suicide?