Anyone into this game?

Anyone into this game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6HJF9fg0u-M
youtube.com/watch?v=6UQa1K0lwys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes.

FPBP

Nah, too busy studying Geology and Math at a top tier college to bother with NEET entertainment.

Ha I love that game

Btw you can actually genocide people in it too, you just have to starve cities by sieging them over and over

Yes.

>spends thousands to get an education you could have got at the library

I shiggy diggy

I am having a good time with Attila TW: Age of Charlemagne.

I'm sure you spend hours at the library conducting self study and not playing games and posting on this website.

Face it, you justify your existence based off of what you could do instead of what you have actually done.

Everyone hates it for some reason but I think it's fun as hell. Napoleons good but not as grand scale. It's fun conquering the world as Prussia

what do you think?

Shouldn't you get back to studying and not be on Sup Forums?

AI is shit

>too busy studying Geology and Math at a top tier college to bother with NEET entertainment.
and yet here you are...

It could have been great but it had too many bugs. The Darth mod gave it a bit of extra life though and is worth downloading.

Well, it's Friday night. I'm drinking beer, listening to neurosis, and making flash cards for my math class.

btw school is free for me because I'm in the Guard and just got back from deployment.

The Total War series is based. Napoleon is the better of the two combat-wise. But the campaign feels more limited than in Empire.

I hardly have much time to play anymore cause of uni but these are my fav games, also dark souls is high up there too but don't have as much hours

tfw dont enjoy games that much anymore

>nah too busy trying to impress anonymous neonazis on the internet with the fact that im studying for a job that will be filled with an h1b poo in loo by the time i graduate
wew you sure showed him lad

here's a good song

youtube.com/watch?v=6HJF9fg0u-M

Guard? Lmao

Shoulda been a man and been active 19D.

IF YOU AINT CAV YOU AINT SHIT

Yes. Always choose Austria and take over the Muslim world.

What math?

Not so much Empire, but Rome 1, Medieval 2 and Napoleon are pretty based.

Like the series and empire is a good place to start but I found tw napoleon and shogun 2 to be better games, better combat and maps as well as gameplay mechanics. Empire is a bit dated compared to those 2. I didn't play the new rome but heard really shitty things about it, especially the dumb ai and stupid capture points that end games early even though two armies still have plenty of troops. Would avoid the new rome until it's much cheaper.

absolutely.

kek 19D

Why don't you wash my woobie and keep it warm while I'm busy and I'll show you your worth once I get back.

choose poland-lithuania if you arent a filthy casual.

>Playing Bongs
>Pump shit tons of money and tech into Portugal since they attacking Spain
>They BTFO of Spain
>AI goes super aggresive
>Joines me to fight France
>Slowly Conquers all of France and Captures Paris
>England and Portugal take over the world and win the game

One of the best TW experiences ever

proof 1 using darth mod

The woobie you jacked in 10,000 times on your deployment to the FOB? no thanks

why not the entire world?

poland is the most cultured nation in the world

It was a great game even with the hilariously shitty bugs all over the place. I maintain to this day if it had genuinely great AI it would have clearly been one of the greatest games ever made.

These days I highly recommend the darth mod which is imo mandatory for playing. Set top end unit sizes too and you have cinematic grand battles of 20k vs 20k, good shit.

Total War is one of the few based historical game series.

I have about a thousand hours playtime of vic 2 but can't screencap it since I did not "buy" it on steam.

So you are a FOBBIT ! HAH, I bet you got your CAB from a 60mm mortar or some shit

Worst TW.

>France is one province

Blunder of the century.

>Lithuania Austria (You)
Kek

It's good
I'd prefer Rome 2 with Del but that's just preferences.
Vanilla empire is pretty buggy but just use darthmod , enjoyable enough. A few subtle redpilled such as
>Native American campaign is near impossible to win or make progress
>poo in the loo campaign

Fuck yes it's a classic.

youtube.com/watch?v=6UQa1K0lwys

Last time I decided to play as the Prussians the Maratha confederacy went a little out of control and conquered the ottomans and then started sending like 20 stacks to Europe and mass declared war on everyone.

This game is basic.

Gets old real quick. Plus they never fixed the fuckawful fort pathing.

You forgot Rome 2 bruv

yeah but ive been playing warhammer total war more

Last time I looked into Rome 2 it was shit though

Was it ever fixed?

Also, I forgot Shogun 2

i had 300 more hours on my other copy of victoria 2 that i bought off amazon, but it stopped working so i got it on steam instead.

Yeah I could never get past that bullshit when I got it. I played a few multiplayer games and decided it sucked. I also hated how the minor nations were locked out because I loved playing as them in RtW.

crashes too often

Fun stuff, I remember making an alliance with GB as the Iroquois and conquering France with my shitty tribesmen and boats. The game is garbage without Darth Mod though.