ITT : people you unironically believe were killed by their government

Just look at the "suicide" scene. Guy said to had info on 9/11. Killed soon after m.imgur.com/a/2XEV9/all

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0-Lvv1f5Qu4
barnesandnoble.com/w/behold-a-pale-horse-william-cooper/1100820296
youtube.com/watch?v=27Q_AG_nLIo
nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2014/07/in_the_death_of_doctor_mary_sh.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Patrice O'Neal

>paid his rent before dying
what a nice guy

Andrew Breitbart
Seth Rich
People apart of wikileaks

Why would Obama's CIA want him dead?

All of us. Think about it!

What do you think Patrice knew? He is known for his commentary on women, however, I am not familiar with his anti-gov (ish?) commentary. Red pill me on this.

Max Spiers

ITT: anons post names without any info to go along with it

You think I'm going to google 300 different names? No, just post a quick summary you faggots

Lyle Stevik killed himself likely out of depression.

Killed shortly before he was supposed to speak to the UN. Incidentally, Bill was president at the time.

This, I've not heard a word about this.

He was a fat, diabetic fuck, he killed himself.

patrice is not as important as you think and consistently said that diabetes was killing him

You want a quick rundown?

This unironically

just regurgitating what ive heard here

Those DNC staffers who were murdered before they could expose Killary's secrets.

its like you dont read current events or news. are you a liberal, or did you just get born yesterday?

>not knowing breitbart, seth rich, max spiers

he has a whole video on the jewish cartels in hollywood and the (((machine))) it is where it chews up artists and shits them out, it's like 2 hours long

wasn't there some guy who had his whole family killed by the cia and then they framed it on him or something? or did they kill him too? something about writing with blood on the walls?

Seith Rich?

Garreth Williams here managed to kill himself and then stuff his own dead body into a duffel bag

the sith reich?

The guy who dropped a barbell on himself

What did Thompson know?

I've heard rumors he was heavily involved in "pizza gate"-esque activities, and that he personally sacrificed several children.

>Breitbart is the God Father of the anti-PC movement and yuuge political dissident
>his arch-enemy is John Podesta
>one of his last tweets was insinuating that Podesta is an unchecked pedo
>later has a (((heart attack)))
>the coroner that checked his body also mysteriously dies

----------------------------------------------------------------
>seth rich was murdered in DC last year
>is believed to be the source for the DNC email leak
>police claim it's a robbery but there was no signs of a struggle nor was anything taken
>wikileaks has a bounty for anyone that can give information leading to the ID of his killer
----------------------------------------------------------------
>everyone around Julian Assange that is a part of wikileaks is dying

why are these bogdanovs so fucking ugly? Did they fuck up their faces on purpose with plastic surgery, or is this the result of some sad genetic abnormality?

the cia killed jfk and the fbi killed mlk.

The government will do this to you in this country if you file a high enough insurance claim in the right state. I shit you not. Insuramce companies are just as strong if not stronger than banks

For all you WHITEST KIDS YOU KNOW fans out there, a nice little redpill for you:

youtube.com/watch?v=0-Lvv1f5Qu4

The man who knew everything.

Milton William Cooper...

barnesandnoble.com/w/behold-a-pale-horse-william-cooper/1100820296

Educate yourselves. He's someone who lived it and told about it, then was killed for it.

Jfk
Princess Di
John Lennon
Jo Cox

>ITT : people you unironically believe were killed by their government
everyone hillary wanted dead

Michael Hastings and Hunter S. Thompson. Both were editors of Rolling Stone who were working on American government and military investigate reports before killing themselves.

Oh yeah, I remember that now... he was working with "mid-level jews" or something and he mentions the gay circles as well I think. I doubt they killed him over it, he just exposed the shitty world of Hollywood.

Alrighty then here goes. Patrice O'Neal was a black stand up comic who fequently appeared on the popular (internet?) radio talk show hosted by Opie and Anthony. This was a couple of years after 9/11 but he frequently brought up conspiracy theories, 9/11 truth, JFK theories, Alex Jones documentaries etc and casually mentioned Jews' position in the American entertainment industry. I'm not saying that's why he got dealt with though. I theorize that Patrice was assassinated because of dropping too many red pills before it was a thing to drop red pills and with too much frequency. Sometimes I think comedians who do this get assassinated. The diabetes he had was true but also a good cover

I was thinking of Jeffery MacDonald

Do you believe the crazy shit he said regarding space colonies, outer space Nazis and zionists and all that shit?
Serious not shilling
He said some real out there shit

I tend to buy into conspiracy theory a lot but with guys like Patrice and Scalia it seems so reasonable just to believe that they died because they couldn't be bothered to stop eating onion rings and do some sit ups.

Obesity is like the slowest killer. You know you're dying from it at least 10 years before it actually kills you.

Nancy Schafer
Congresswoman who investigated the CPS for pedo shit
((((Died)))

SCOTUS Scalia.....

Killed himself with his own pillow.

No investigations.... just swept under the rug.

>okkkkkkkk

I wonder who could have been behind this?

Patrice ate himself to death. His "red pills" were literally stuff like
"You can make the twin towers by folding a 20 dollar bill!".

After Canada you guys make shittiest posts. Sorry two nukes fucked you up beyond repair. Did you even read the other posts talking about him?

There will be justice for us.

They probably killed Zappa

He's an English teacher from the U.S.

the guy from the arizona militia who supposedly killed his family and then himself. After he became popular around the time Occupy protests happened and he appeared at the arizona ones.

FPSRussia's friend "suicide"
someone forced fps russia to comply with something. During the times of sandy hook. around the time his friend died he commented something really wierd on his channel "just do it man they're serious this time" something like that...

what a resourceful young fellow, is he looking for employment do you know?

also this
lol 9d chess

JFK,
probably Scalia too

>John Lennon

He was a scam artist. He had kids arrested and trespassed off of his property, you know, even after they said they were trying to live out what he preached. Weed, peace, love and an end to material possessions. They just didn't know he was such a piece of shit.

There are some videos floating around of the encounter between a group of young hippies at Lennon's mansion where he's telling them that it's all just a persona, a chararcter.

This especially if you're on Medicare/Medicaid.

get the fuck out of there.
you're on the internet.
google is exactly either 1 click or 11 keystrokes away and you can't be bothered?
are you bound?
are you a double amputee?
are you stephen hawking?
no, even he can type.

i hate fuck-nuggets like you.

how was bill president in 2001

Post the video because I doubt your claims. No one dates Yoko Ono without being about peace and love for all.

he pretty much just called out the CF with that excerpt

what would the point of killing him be?

Here's one.

youtube.com/watch?v=27Q_AG_nLIo

Not the one's I'm talking about, but this will do for now. He tells this guy his songs are meaningless and shouldn't be taken seriously, and this kid is full of shit.

It was in 1993

since when is 1993 the same as 2001

>cuts on hands
Defensive wounds

>washcloth on ligature

This would make strangulation more effective.

guarantee he was attacked, drugged, and then strangled

never heard that comment thing about fpsrussia's friend that's cray. never even heard about AZ militia guy either. that must've been cleaned up fast.

Hes just trying to help that crazy guy come to terms with reality. That guy is fried.

Ben swann

>People that have are going to testify against me should be more careful at the gym.

yooooo
i know someone who is on medicare, and has a life insurance policy. how screwed are they

>Lyle Stevik was the alias used by an unidentified man who committed suicide by hanging in 2001

oh nvm my bad i fucked up sorry

I remember that guy. Directed The GreY State or something like that

Not by the govt, but by Jew record label execs who wanted their 'artists' to sell a different message

Explain it away all you want.

He's still living in a Mansion, on private land, with fancy material possessions, a rolls royce in the driveway, butlers, came from a upper class family, and yet he's the King of the Hippies...yeah, alright. He was just an entertainer who took advantage of the times.

The only reason he would've been shot is for his communist ideas he was spouting. Which serves him right if that's the case.

The guy in the duffel bag.
The Polish President in the plane crash who had a twin.
Polonium guy.
Yassar Arafat.

>entertainer who took advantage of the times.
Kinda like now but with liberals? Well i guess liberals are kinda just hippies anyway lol.
>communist ideas he was spouting
I don't know much about john lennon the only things i ever hear about him is on yoko from Sup Forums but if you see some of the hoops the CIA would go through to stop communism i wouldn't at all put it passed them to end him.

i am watching this at the moment
my hivemind amigo

Julian Assange

Same kikes who ruined NWA.

Mary Ferrie - burned up by a laser while studying monkey viruses.

Aaron Swartz

He apparently fell upon some hard evidence doing a piece on 9/11. According to reports, the night before his death he told a friend that if he goes, "they're gonna make it look like a suicide. I know how those bastards think."

Story?

are you serious?

you're an american on Sup Forums and you don't understand why assassinating the most conservative constitutionalist judge on the supreme court would be beneficial to an anticipated Clinton administration?

Jean Seberg - stalked by the FBI to death. Probably same with MLK.

Brittany Murphy and her husband.

Her name was Mary Sherman. Not sure where Ferrie came from.

Scalia often tipped the vote ensuring the 2nd was still around. It's not secret what Hillary's agenda was and would have been.

Look at Bill's expansion of the NFA in the 90s.

This user is right, you need to do some fucking research.

The next Supreme Court Nominee this coming Thursday will tell us whether we keep the 2nd, the 1st, and a few other amendments.

RIP Scalia, hope Trump picks a fucking pro af 2nd amendment judge or im going to flip my shit

nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2014/07/in_the_death_of_doctor_mary_sh.html

pls go away with bogdafaggottoffs. its not funny never will be and never going to be a thing.

tl;dr? Why would the CIA wanna kill this person

kek that was great

meh i guess ill just buy the book

She was a doctor who developed some kind of cancer killing beam. She was also studying AIDS and living in New Orleans. Someone connected with JFK brought her boxes of mice to study. Then she was killed with her own cancer laser beam.

it's a shill user