How can someone be extremely evil yet receive huge support from white people?

50% of white americans literally lost forever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7KlT4YXyNGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

government workers and welfare reciepients, people brainwashed by the kike to hate themselves.. etc..

Why don't you fix your own shitty country before you start talking about ours?

How can you straight face say something about me when half of your people supported her?

Because they have control over the most advanced and widespread brainwashing technology mankind has ever seen.

I just want to go down on her.

Is it safe to say if the police invade every home and destroy every television your country will be the most right-wing country to ever exist?

They were brainwashed.
My brothers public school just had a unity day on Thursday. It was a day to celebrate different cultures and show that even if our president is racist the school isn't. They only supported black and Hispanic cultures. My brother was forced to participate and help with his classes country (Jamaica) and there wasn't a single white country represented there.

But they will keep telling you that brainwashing doesn't occur in public schools and there is no liberal agenda. I can't wait for Trump to dismantle the public school system and replace it.

You need a 70 year old billionaire to destroy public school? what happened to DIY?

young misguided white children
and old irredeemable liberals
fell for her memes

What are you talking about do it yourself? I can't personally do anything to change the school system. We spoke out when we voted for Trump.

I'm saying something about schools. Destroy them. Bomb them.

The schools will raise another generation of leftists and they will elect another Obama after 8 years of Trump

by the end 99% of them will be brainwashed tools of the satanist doctrine. i'd say we are at least halfway there

Most people don't know about the fucked up shit shes done. While most people do know about some "mean things" Donald Trump has said.

and by them i mean all of us. i just don't consider myself human anymore at this point

And they will never know because media censorship.

I'd say in 2024 when you elect a leftist 100x worse than Obama you'll regret not bombing public schools and doing something about the leftist issue.

i don't want to be associated with this scum

no, it will just create a large population pissed at cops.

You really believe only 8 years of Trump can slowdown the marxist revolution?

Pissbeds.

Trump is pure evil but ignorant white people voted him in regardless because they can't bare the thought of a female leading the country.

*bear

if you ever met an American liberal in person, you wouldn't believe your ears and eyes

Why do kikes feel like using my country as a brainwashing tactic is a good idea? We are literally in the middle of fucking nowhere. Why do they do this to us?

evil people voting for her. its that simple

youtube.com/watch?v=7KlT4YXyNGA

>can't into 99.99% of politicians

They all eat kids and rape children.

Politicians and the "elite" are pure evil.

I support Trump because Democrats have become racist, sexist and intolerant. They have decided that some groups deserve special rights, special privileges, and lower standards. They've decided that they're the ones who should get to chose who the favored groups are.

They don't want to end oppression. They want to become the oppressors.

I think she got a little over a third of the white vote. What's really disconcerting are the blue states with 1950's demographics that went for her. Colorado, Oregon, Washington, the entire Northeast. These people are our enemies.

Apparently there was a Jamaican refugee in his class and he needed to be represented to feel welcome.

The teacher (who is white and also against this) said kids were literally going to the school counselor and crying about Trump winning. And my brother is only 12.

They're legitimately brainwashed but hopefully Trump has some results that make the cognitive dissonance too powerful to hold.

>huge support from white people?
she only got 37% white vote

mostly young college kids

She was in the war room on 9/11 watching over the controlled demolitions and false flag attacks.

Not my president.

Well I guess you better do something because the left always keep electing them.

>What's really disconcerting are the blue states with 1950's demographics that went for her. Colorado, Oregon, Washington, the entire Northeast. These people are our enemies.

Then who the fuck are your allies? Mississippi, Louisana and Oklahoma? Holy fuck those states suck huge elitist dick like the LITERAL illiterate mindless drones they are.

but don't underestimate the white traitor population. They may elect Obama 2.0 in 2024 and believe me the person they elect is going to make Obama look like General Patton.

Just a side note: Did not vote for Hillary but the Pacific Northwest is better than any Southern state I've been to.

The South is as beautiful as it is retarded. Fuck the South.

America had 24 years of libcucks thinking they owned the place, an entire generation grew up with nothing but Liberal Presidents and liberals mocking Republicans on TV, they didn't have a chance to see things could be better.

>America
>Marxist revolution

LOL, good fucking LaRp, Americans would fucking annihilate any revolution of that kind, only spoiled pretentious city faggots even believe that is possible.

That is true however this generation won't disappear in 2024. Most of them still believe Bush was the devil and Fidel Castro was a hero.

Well, now they'll have 8 years of Trump winning to show them reality.

I'm not talking about 1917 style. I'm talking about a more dangerous one. Everything appears as if it's still a democracy because it's part of the agenda.

Leftist don't live in the same reality as us. Some of them wake up but it's always a minority. 90% still believe in marxism-leninism no matter what happens.

Their power and majority isn't as great as they think, the example provided by Trump's success will sway enough of them. Most people grow out of Liberalism as they get older anyway, it' a trap of the young. And 10 year olds now, who have Liberal parents, are going to grow up in the better world Trump will create and be better equipped to make good choices when they're old enough to vote.

When people are selfish and without money, the leftist propaganda about free college and high paying job is very seductive.

I hope something is done regarding public schools and mainstream media.

Wasn't it like 30% or something that voted for her?
I don't even understand how anyone White can vote for this party in America. Hillary's campaign blamed the cop-killings in July on Whites. They're using anti-White dog-whistles to get votes.

>People are so far gone from reality and the worst part is that it's basically impossible to redpill normies cause they're so entrenched in doublethink and cognitive dissonance.

That's my point. People here tend to think leftists can be redpilled. Only a small minority of them are not totally lost.

Unless people start to seriously think about living in a society which leftist doesn't exist (they are removed) I don't think there will ever be a decent decade of real progress in the world.

Less than 50% of voters voted. So... its not THAT bad.

Define your idea of progress

What you mean "my" idea of progress? I don't have any particular idea of progress I just know that real progress is the opposite of the progress offered by the left.

Criminals in jail, good and non-corrupted people in politics, drugs not sold on the streets, degenerate not being promoted.. it's not that hard to imagine what real progress is.

*degeneracy

>Hillary
>Evil

fuck off faggot.