As a white, Salvadoran and a Doctor of Medicine, I hold no biases regarding races...

As a white, Salvadoran and a Doctor of Medicine, I hold no biases regarding races, but the fact of the matter is that they do indeed exist.

People of African descent are the "master" race from which all races derive from. Anyone who is not black skinned with woolly hair is inferior for the lack of a better word. White skin and straight hair have no biological use or advantage. Black Africans can survive the elements of Europe just as easily as White Europeans can. The reverse, however, is not the case. White Europeans would simply perish in the presence of the sun.

The evolutionary biologists' claim that white skin "evolved" due to climate is absurd. Gould himself said that 50,000 years is not enough time for any significant evolution to take place, yet he subscribes these absurdities.

The gene involved in white skin has always existed in the human gene pool, but has a very low probability of expression. In fact it’s a throwback gene found not only in earlier hominids, but in fish. It isn’t a mutation, but a defect in one of the genes involved in producing melanin. (Washington Post "Scientists Find A DNA Change That Accounts For White Skin")

Caucasians are a byproduct of inbreeding. The geographical isolation of Caucasians forced them to breed with their own family members. This is why the Caucasian gene pool is much smaller in comparison to the African gene pool. Incest gives rise to all kinds of genetic disorders found high frequencies among Europeans, but almost non-existent in African populations.
Inbreeding is also responsible for the Caucasian phenotype, which upon close examination is remarkably similar to other primates. Chimpanzees and other low-order primates resemble Caucasians in hair texture, narrow features, thin lips, large outer ears, and hairy bodies. Perhaps, the most notable similarity Caucasians have with primates is their very large supraorbital ridge or brow ridge. (Wikipedia, Supraorbital_ridge)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fcr8Ea6wD5E
youtu.be/UJgr8hiOL2A
youtu.be/n4n3dDHUQoY
youtube.com/watch?v=MOnQPXuU81Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Beak_of_the_Finch
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh shes kiNDA HOT

Who's the dude in the picture tho?

this thread again?

Come on CTR/CREW, get some new shit.

Sage and hide

>People of African descent are the "master" race from which all races derive from.

That's why Africa is the best continent to live in. Why don't you move to Nigeria my Salvadoran friend?

>whites built the modern world while blacks did nothing of substance whatsoever
>blacks are superior because darker skin

It's not even funny.

>People of African descent are the "master" race from which all races derive from
no

kike thread sage and hide

Copy pasted for the 999th time....

What are you doing to fight the FMLN in your country compadre?

Wuz we?

>Sup Forums is for loosers
I-I'm not a looser :(

We built houses so we could survive in the sun, please see Australia, the aboriginals were tough enough to survive, however we were smart enough to survive.

No one is arguing that africans are on average stronger and tougher than whites, however whites built working civilisations.

But we are also stronger. They just evolved for athleticism so they could get away from us more easily when they steal our shit

>whites invented all the nice things that raised standard of living
>blacks stayed in Africa eating bugs and wiping their asses with leaves
>blacks superior

Get some new material, LARPfag

Fair point user, We relied on our brains and didn't need as bigger muscles to succeed, I agree.

>Salvadoran
>White

>Salvadoran
>Doctor

>Impliying you wouldn't
So when did you first realized you were gay?

master race=die of hunger =)))
op u stupid

All I want is a black gf
IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?!

>farming, writing, astrology, government, codified law, numbers
>nothing of substance

Those darn non-whites

This clown doesn't know what he's talking about. But to correct his first point - that "we evolved from them..."

No, we share a common ancestor with sub-Saharan negroids, with a divergence likely 80,000 - 200,000 years ago.

That's the extent of it. They stayed behind, and probably more or less remained stagnant with respect to environmental adaptations.

The rest of humanity descends from people who explored the world, and had their genes winnowed and selected for in a wide variety of new situations and environments. They also interbred with other forms of archaic humans who had left Africa even earlier.

>but in fish
So this is why niggers can't swim.

If you can type all that bullshit then I'm sure you goons will be able to pay for the wall unless you want our cartels to behead you all.

Have you ever seen a professional nigger skiier? NO. End of the discussion thank you. Blacks are only useful in cotton fields

are those fake tits?

[WARNING] Operation WoodPipe! #WhiteGenocide {ALERT}

Who's Behind this Post?

WoodPipe is a psychological manipulation operation to promote the brand of Dark skin black women, while enticing white men to date them to further reduce the American white population while increasing the black population.

Dark skin black women are behind this propaganda.

Strategies they use:

1. Black women Shill Post
2. Posing as white guys who likes black women
3. Stock Photos/wbem of fake qt dark skin black women

The goal of the Public Relations Campaign is to increase the percieved value of Dark black women, while enticing sexual desires in white men and normalizing relationship between dark skin black women and white men.

It's the reverse cuck psy-op...

-- About the Agenda --

Within the Black community is a concept called "Colorism" where the most undesirable women have darker skin complexions, and there's a growing rift between black women and black men, with animosity over the perception of black men choosing lighter skin women, racially ambiguous, mixed women and white women.

Disguntled dark skin "and usally Ugly" black women with low self-esteem have organized an underground activist movements (BWGTOW + Swirlers + Bleached) to make Dark Skin Black women appear more desirable/accepting/BASED to white men, while they pushes race mixing and White Genocide!

The Agenda falls into a subcategory of Social Justice Warriors with a Colorism/"Dark Skin" female feminist twist.

-- Groups that push the Agenda --
1. Swirlrs: youtu.be/fcr8Ea6wD5E
2. BWGTOW: youtu.be/UJgr8hiOL2A
3. Colorism: youtu.be/n4n3dDHUQoY

Terms they use:
*Colonized
*Bleach
*CUACED

Don't take the BAIT, 14/88

>Dr. visits Sup Forums, gets educated on races and species. Such many cases. Sad!

>''Good gracious, where are those nubian damsels?''

user, you have good taste just like mine, but as a migueleño i beg of you, por favor ya callate con tus pendejadas

kek

Eh.

I'd fuck her, because well - it's better than not sticking my dick in her...

But she doesn't do much for me.

The hair, the black eyes, the narrow hips, the small brain and almost guaranteed propensity to chimp out...

However she does have very healthy and unblemished skin. Nice tits. Her pussy probably doesn't stink.

In any case, I wouldn't marry her. That's for sure.

Aren't blacks supposedly tougher because they've been bred to be tougher? I wouldn't doubt that things like slavery have affected their genetics in some way,shape or form.

Muh white dayuk

>Nigga
>superior

That is when I knew this was just stupid bait

>astrology
Oh boy

>White Europeans would simply perish in the presence of the sun

AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAH

niggers dress up in 3 layers of clothing in winter and a fat jacket , shut your dumb whore mouth.

>be the master race
>get enslaved

goddamn, that body...but that face, uugh

El doctore, "Out of Africa", thats a good meme.

WE WUZ KANGS AND SHIEEET!

>Believes in race
>50,000 years not long enough for significant evolutionary differences to develop
>Says whites are more similar to chimps
>No mention of black prognathic jawline or altered skull shape

There are niggers that to this day have yet to discover fucking FIRE, what the fuck are you talking about mi negrito?

>black on black hate

Fuck off Jamel

How did we conquer the entire world then?

Wanna turn this into black on asian you fucking leaf?

Yea blacks are so much superior. That's why Africa is so awesome and not an AIDS ridden shithole at all.

>Gould himself said that 50,000 years
>Gould

So an extremely left biased scientist who openly said that certain information should not be passed on to the public if it didn't fit his political views said this?

Interesting.
Anyway, good documentary on race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=MOnQPXuU81Q

Really? Genetic evolution in a few hundred, maybe a few thousand years...Christ read a fucking book and educate yourself, it's embarassing.

Abso-fucking lutely possible. Book recommendation:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Beak_of_the_Finch

available in pdf online i'm sure. famous and older book