Steven Universe Propaganda?

Is this little fucker really just liberal propaganda created to brainwash the youth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lCbO6B9IA5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=W5KckytsmPA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pearl is best girl

youtube.com/watch?v=lCbO6B9IA5Q

yes

Red shirt, Gold Star, if it looks like a communist, it's safe to say it's a communist.

I hate how useless human are in that cartoon

all western animation is degenerate and kikeful

come home white man

Here's some personal info about the creator, (((Rebecca Sugar)))

>In February 2016, Ian Jones-Quartey confirmed that he and Sugar had been in a romantic relationship for the past eight years.[17] He added that they met when Sugar was at the School of Visual Arts in New York. In July 2016, Sugar said at a San Diego Comic-Con panel that the LGBT themes in Steven Universe were in large part based on her own experience as a bisexual woman.[18]

>Her father Rob Sugar said that Rebecca and her brother Steven were raised with what he called "Jewish sensibilities". Both siblings observe the lighting of Hanukkah candles with their parents via Skype.[7]

> youre now aware pearl is a white male

Entire cast of the show is like a diversity officer's wet dream.
Having said that, it's actually very good and not preachy in the slightest. There's ONE episode where Steven gets all autistic about a guy because he was sleezy in a previous episode, but it was universally panned and a filler piece.

At least she's not a hack like (((Hirsch)))

They're both faggots though.

Tumblr reads a lot more into this show than they should. It's pretty darn tame but tumblr makes it seem like every single fucking second is a tranny sodomy train.

Yes, humans suffer in the creators attempt to make the gems seem more fantastic, but consider the following.

Humanity! Fuck Yeah! : The Series.

The whole overarching subplot of the show is that all the powerful, nigh-mythical alien characters that get built up over the show are all deeply flawed and fragile beings and that humanity's creativity, courage, and compassion will overcome any threat or obstacle.

dont listen to this person. I have an advanced degree in sonic technology and almost every single episode employs "crying tones" to subvert the most vulnerable.

go think of something really sad and then watch an episode. does the sound, not the story or the picture, have any effect on you

youtube.com/watch?v=W5KckytsmPA

cal-arts is an assault by nu-males and jews on traditional western animation wake up sheeple

Is E;R dare I say it /ourguy/?

This guy gets it.

Humanity redpilled the space golem women so hard that their evil empire is collapsing.

Kyou best girl

Trump is going to destroy anime once and for all and SU will be all you have to turn to.

If that's the case, how come the humans do fuck all?

my little sister and I hated it at first but Steven is straight and the gems are all one sex ayyy lmaos. it's just a cartoon made by autists.

>Steven is the fucking main character
>Connie has become a capable warrior
>Greg has saved the day on like half a dozen occasions
>Sadie has killed corrupted gems
>Onion...... wait, is Onion human?

>apart from the main characters, the rest of beach city are seen as aloof, dumb idiots oblivious to the gem shit going on
>zero mention as to what the hell the human governments are doing or if they even know about the gems

>Reminding me that I never finished Kyou's route
Fuck, even my procrastinating hobbies have me procrastinating

>Humans (Outside the protagonists) never get involved and are shown as incompetent
>Humans never took over any of the gem ruins and used their technology to further develop the species
>Earth seems to be in our same level of evolution but humans never get involved in any of the gems antics
>No one outside Beach City seemed to care a giant hand fell from the fucking space

The show feels like a family friendly/autistic Invader Zim where humans are just as incompetent but rather than being a fun show it’s cringe. The aliens seem very inept all things considered.

Sugar is a HACK.

That's not the kind of story they're trying to tell.

It's not trying to be Independence Day.

pol was right again

Anyone have that "I think crying is funny" image of her?

At some point on their lives they will decide to be stupid faggots or just faggots.

Is the show brainwashing them?
No

Is the show making them more stupid?
Yes, specially if they follow what they watch in a TV cartoon without any valid argument

The show can be gay but it's good overall. Except for the "ideal" world full of useless and unreal human behavior.

The next chambers need to have mirrors.