OH GOD DAMNIT IS NOT EVEN MST3K SAFE?

He is going to ruin it isnt he Sup Forums?

He is going to make it all political.

It never used to be political, the politic joke were as rare as the weed ones, it was always very fair and apolitical.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sn7Z6b9KxdE
youtube.com/watch?v=KLSqySFnAUM
youtu.be/CSJcOCxasGU
youtube.com/watch?v=cpgZAO9pDnY
youtube.com/watch?v=SR6jKHhvlA0
youtube.com/watch?v=-2RSu9Gw61U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mst3k already sucks shit

He already is trying to mock Trump by having the same hair cut as him.

like, we get it Patton, you are mad you're not trump, and then you have the whole weird repressed homoo-lust-anger-confusion thing going on. We dont care that you jackoff to old episodes of the Apprentice, No one cares, in the grand scheme of the internet , its not THAT weird. I mean, it up there with loli, but w/e.
its a love / hate thing .
for example, dumb people hate it.

You're a bigger faggot than Oswalt.

I think if his wife was still alive to see what has become of him today she would die of cancer all over again.

Haven't watched in ages but I'm assuming it's shit now. Used to be kind of ok though I think.

Eh, i wouldn't want him riffing in the theater, but as TV's so of TV's Frank? He shouldn't have much room to get political or whatever, Frankly I think he is a good choice for a role as silly as TV's son of TV's Frank.

>like Trump
>not like his fatehr TV's Frank

I'm not calling you retarded but.....

A lot of the best ones are on youtube now.

here's a couple of my personal faves:
LAserblast:
youtube.com/watch?v=Sn7Z6b9KxdE
final justice:
youtube.com/watch?v=KLSqySFnAUM

>instead of riffing on movies they're going to give you an indoctrination in leftist politics

Patton Oswalt killed his wife.

i know this feel
filename of OP image

>He already is trying to mock Trump by having the same hair cut as him.

Nope, it's the same hair cut as the character he is modeled from from the original show.

How old are you? His hair is styled to look exactly like the 'original' Frank's haircut.

I'm 31
I was just trying to make fun of oswald guys. fuck.
i didnt mean to troll on that. I know whats going on, i just thought patton would get pissed if he thought everyone thought he was trying to look like trump.

sorry guys. my bad.

>things you once loved are now a soapbox

>instead of funny jokes, they make cringey preachy ones

>the class clown is now the pundit

How should the world end, Sup Forums?

The best one is the Final Sacrifice. I've seen every episode through season 10 multiple times.

I would rank them:
The Final Sacrifice
Gamera Vs. Guiron
Manos the Hands of Fate
Mitchell
Space Mutiny
Beast of Yucca Flats
Pod People

Those are all really good so if anyone is interested you should check those out.

In one of the trailers the nigger that's playing Servo immediately makes a joke about being oppressed. This reboot is going to suck balls.

the giant gila monster

is a pretty great one also.

oh no. i've been watching these for like 16 years. this is war.

servo was always the biggest libcuck though, everyone knows that.

Good ones. I think I have seen Pod People 500 gorillion times.

>not including Jack Frost

Blasphemy

Nigga, where's Hobgoblins and the Deadly Bees?

Tom Servo is now a nigger, the MAD is a feminist cunt female comedian and there's a bunch of SJW "jokes" in it. This thing was fucked from the jump.

Also Mike Nelson > Joel Robinson X infinity

>t. MST3K obsessive who's watched every episode

Trumpy! you can do stupid things!

I like those ones too but the ones I listed are better imo.

If it will make you feel better literally no one from the original show except Joel is involved, and he's just the producer, it's really MST3K in name only, none of the original actors or writers will be involved

I thought this was a good one too.
Overdrawn at the Memory Bank

youtu.be/CSJcOCxasGU

I just saw the trailer with the new cast. I'm never going to be able to watch it with those voices, but I guess it wouldn't really mater whoever they got.
I like Joel better but I do think the overall quality got better in the later seasons.

TV frank was a hillshill not kidding look at his twitter. Fuck MST3K and shit like it.

Pod People really is the best.

Agree on Space Mutiny and also Hands of Fate.

Surprised no Future War though, underrated episode. Also Santa Claus Conquers the Martians is fucking hilarious.

I Accuse My Parents
Eegah

Red Zone Cuba is a great endurance test.

The Touch of Satan
Boggy Creek II: And the Legend Continues

and don't forget LASERBLAST

Any ones that come close...

LEATH ER COAT

Off the top of my head...

1. Mitchell
2. Space Mutiny (holy shit this movie)
3. Time Chasers
4. Eegah (watch out for snakes!)
5. The Giant Spider Invasion
6. Hobgoblins
7. MST3K: The Movie
8. Werewolf
9. The Final Sacrifice
10. Diabolik
11. Girl In Gold Boots

Come at me, faggots.

Fucking criminal that Raul Julia was such a good actor, and that and Street Fighter were his last efforts.

>go to a job interview to cook a new superfertilizer made of duck feces.
>put on my scorpion jacket and racing gloves.
>enter store.
>ignore the "Employee Only" sign.
>walk straight into the interview room.
>manager says "umm, are you appyling for the open position?"
>stare out the window.
>"i cook"
>manager tells me they are only hiring for driving positions
>i stare at him silently for 2 minutes
>walk out the store
>a real human bean

I agree, in my opinion the Sci-Fi era was better. But it's probably because that's what I grew up with. The Comedy Central era was too tho. I remember being a real little kid and discovering MST3K when my family went to the ocean for vacation the hotel had Comedy Central. This show absolutely blew my mind. From that point on, I was a terror in class whenever we watched movies. XD

Which is why I'm so sad about this bastardized shitty version. It couldn't be more faggoty.

>sorry guys. my bad.

kys

you NEVER apologize

Mighty Jack

Such a fucking closet wife murdering homo.

>Watching western media
>ever

There is a reason why most of us here exclusively watch anime.
No Jews

Rowsdower Mobile away!

I discovered it exactly the same way (Swamp Diamonds). Somehow it's a thing to watch different tv when on vacation.

We already have fucking Rifftrax, which has all of the writers and talent that made MST3K any good from the very beginning.

Fuck Joel, fuck these fucking numales trying to "revive" this shit.

BEEF HARDCHUNK!

(railing kill)

Yea I'd rather they leave it dead than destroy it.

nah Crow always made white people jokes and he got kind of dark about it in some early episodes.

>He is going to ruin it isnt he Sup Forums?
I have some bad news for you. It is already ruined.

Same here, to me this is Joel Robinson desperate for money with a dead career. I refuse to acknowledge this version even exists or has anything in common with the original.

Had a huge collection on VHS, but no need for them now.

Pod People
Overdrawn at the Memory Bank
Girl in the Gold Boots
Soultaker
Space Mutiny
These are the ones I think their dialog is the best. There are a lot of movies they do that are just funny despite their dialog, like Joe Don Baker's.

Best skits were in
Track of the Moon Beast
Overdrawn at the Memory Bank (if you like Pearl)

>no ring of terror
>no I accuse my parents

SLAB BULKHEAD

(underpowered flamethrower)

>Time Chasers
Good man.

true, but to fuck with oscunt we should casue shit for the show and get him fired

My first was I was a Teenage Werewolf with Michael Landon during one of those Thanksgiving marathons while we were at the beach. I've never had a TV show hook me and make me obsessed as hard as MST3K did. I recorded every episode on VHS during the Sci-Fi era and bought bootlegs and the Rhino releases off E-Bay back when I was a kid. Those were the days man.

I was just stopping myself from a dozen suggestions, realizing they were Rifftrax and not MST3K because I have them sloshed together.
The Guy From Harlem
McBane
Dr Who And The Daleks with Peter Cushing
The Twilight Saga

It's self-funded with Joel Robinson bilking hardcore MST3K fans to the tune of six million. I remember their fundraising about a year or two ago. I was SO IN, until I watched the trailers and they introduced the new MADs and I was like... fuck no. Burn it, burn it with fire.

Ah yes, the party where no one has any capacity to observe patterns.
Do you know -- Man or Astro-Man?

I DO WHAT I WANT.

This election and Twitter made me realize what a flaming libcuck Bill Corbett is. I still enjoy Rifftrax but that shit will always be in the back of my mind now. Social media was a mistake.

Slab SquatThrust

This.

Protip, faggots: not every fucking scene of a movie is joke-worthy.

Cinematic Titanic was more similar to old MST3K than RiffTrax is. I'm gonna wait to see it before judging. I have a bit of faith.

Yeah, depressing isn't it? I had to unfollow a couple of the old school MST3K writers as well so they didn't completely ruin it for me.

He had a completely unrelated puppet show spun off his fame that went nowhere. I watched its pilot with great anticipation. Hard leftist, literally the first jokes were about police brutality.

ROLL SIZZLEBEEF

Never let anyone forget that he killed his wife.

Big McLargehuge

I downloaded a VHS rip torrent that was the complete collection of the show, including the television episodes for that rinky dink channel in pigsknuckle whereever.

FRIDGE LARGEMEAT

LEATH ER COAT

I respect Joel people, especially if that's who was hosting when you started watching. But I think that show didn't really take off until Mike Nelson became head writer. His sense of humor and odd edge was what made that show get better and better. Notice very few people talk about how great any of the episodes from the first four seasons were.

fpbp
/thread

KTMA my man! Those episodes were interesting just to see the beginning and see what the show was like without a script even if they were incredibly boring and bad.

Where Joel has big hair and is dusting the tape deck with a feather duster! And the jokes are like three minutes apart!

DIRK HARDPECK

"hey guys, my dad let me borrow the Enforcer for the weekend!"

BOLT VANDERHUGE

I agree, I've really come around to preferring Mike.

Annotated MST3k is fucking gay. If you don't get the references, you don't deserve to. Fucking spoonfeeders.

Mike Nelson said in one interview that they tried not to date the show by getting topical. Every time they slipped from that principle he would regret later.

DID YOU SEE MY BUTT?

Taste the failure

youtube.com/watch?v=cpgZAO9pDnY

'Did you see my butt?'

He's been alright in the stuff I've seen him in, I didn't even realise he was a tard til I saw him on Sup Forums

That thumbnail alone makes me sad

:facepalm:

youtube.com/watch?v=SR6jKHhvlA0

As an old fag, let me assure you. Everything from your childhood will be ruined. Only your memories will remain and you will begin to doubt them.

"Oi!"

SEE! I can throw my laugh!

Satan tells no lies. Harvey Birdman is pretty clever (not anywhere near Venture Brothers though), but at one point they had an episode that was just incoherent disapproval of Dick Cheney. Bush administration figures appeared in the courtroom for no reason, with nobody else acknowledging them, and with no resolution.

youtube.com/watch?v=-2RSu9Gw61U

I liked him in King of Queens. Only thing that bothered me was he pretty much the beta loser character that all the males looked down on and it was the exact same personality he has now.

Shes presenting like a mandrill!

"Me, take me away"

What, you mean that guy who killed his wife?
WHO'S THAT GUY THAT KILLED HIS WIFE?
PATton OSwald

Check these Mst3k episodes out "Girls Town" "San Francisco international" "Teenage Strangler "agent double 007" all on youtube. those episodes are great

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*jumps off enforcer several seconds later*

Sting, Debbie Reynolds and God!

Bart Fargo is on the case.