My gf left me for a nigger in her med promo

it really fucking pisses me off, i'd be less mad if it was a fucking white guy but it's a fucking nigger. god damn,in november at a party she introduced him as a "super smart and funny friend" while keeping a fucking eye contact with him and smiling, i should have realized she was a cheating bitch

POL ,please help get this nigger kicked out of med school, can you? i'll give his contact info but i'm scared some libcucks will try to aware the nigger on what i'm planning.

Honestly, i don't think i'll get over this unless he gets kicked out of medschool, i'll seriously feel like shit for the rest of my fucking days. Cheating on me with a fucking dindu in med school?! wtf,this is a fucking insult, i can't even call her white trash or mock her for downgrading because he's not some thug.I don't like this feeling,i'm not jealous ,i'm disgusted

Whatever, just help me get him kicked out,he'll become a thug for sure.Can you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WPoY_H1SeqE
qbma.ca/?q=fr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i'll dump his personal info. Just confirm you'll help me and won't aware him

This guy is a med student? Maybe he aint the nigger you think he is. Cool, he stole your gf, but thats because you are beta.

the fuck are you talking about? A nigger is a nigger regardless of what he does

when this POL become this fucking cucked, defending niggers,wtf? I hope you're the only idiot here, or else i'll wait another day to post his info

libcuck

There are niggers and then there are decent black people. Learn the difference you beta cuck

It seems like bait sven

the day of the rake approaches

none of us are interested in suporting your cuckhold fantasy just because your gf dumped u afterwards

>black people
>people

pick one retard, why are you trying to spred your libcuck ideology here?

this

>leaf
figured that much

This.
This based negro sounds like a good bloke for making something of his life, unlike OP who is crying to Sup Forums for help like a beta faggot.

dump his info faggot

just introduce him to some degenerate drug users, he'll flunk out within a year.

That is, if he doesn't get arrested for a drug charge. He would never be able to work in the medical field if so.

Pros: Proves to everyone he is a worthless degenerate.

Cons: None

Just don't go out of your way too hard about it.

Okay i'm not going to post his info here, didnt know POL got infested with libcucks

I'm off to sleep cucks, you're defending a fucking nigger,do you even realize that? Lol fucking pathetic, bye faggots,enjoy your cuck shed and your black bull

btw this was going to happen anyway. if she wasn't going to leave you for him, it would be someone else. i know these types of bitches. they are basically just 'ladder hoes' who will jump from one guy to the next because they have a high degree of impressionability. it's literally only a matter of time before she leaves him.

brush yourself off and move on m8. it takes time - months even - but you'll be alright faggot.

>This leaf doesn't keep incriminating material on their gf for "Just in case" situations.

Fucking dumb ass. You should have prepared a contingency. Reap what you sow, retard.

Reminder that all dudes are fucked because of Malvin Marriage precedent in the US. If you live with your gf long enough, they can sue for 50%. Prepare accordingly.

You deserve it you degenerate nigger, you're obviously incapable of creating a working relationship.

DUMP HIS FUCKING INFO YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. EITHER THAT, OR GO TO /BAPHOMET/ AND GO FIND SOMEONE THERE WHO HATES NIGGERS TO DO YOUR DIRTY WORK.

GOD FUCKING DAMN. YOU ARE SUCH A NORMIE. GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

> My gf left me for a nigger in her med promo
The problem is you, not him.

I bet this happened in the Toronto area!

>please help get this nigger kicked out of med school
I'm not your PMC, leaf.
Get raked.

There's plenty you can do, be creative, you dont need Sup Forums's help if you really want to ruin his life

>be leaf
>trust woman
>get cucked
>yell at Sup Forums for lack of pa

you could've just not been a cuck in the first place leaf

>i don't think i'll get over this unless he gets kicked out of medschool
Why are you so angry at the nigger? Sure he fucked you over, but he didn't betray you.

I'm rather disappointed there aren't some all balls all glory motherfuckers on here that will fuck with this guy just for the sport. Give a fuck less if op is beta or not, green light niggers

NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWEWLAD

Based Negro thank you for cucking this leaf.

another day, another buttblasted leaf

>THIS
She was the one who betrayed you, traitors have to go first.

>says the destitute Polish man, as he takes a Muslim Egyptian cock out of his mouth.

A dark realization that his country is slowly being infested by Muslim/African university quotas comes over the non-white slav's head.

Why so salty?
Clearly he's the more alpha specimen, than your NEET, beta, skinnyfat ass.

>larping leaf loved lying
Pottery

he did you a favor. she was always going to cheat on you. at least it happened before you married her.

Well, technically, and to use your terms, there's niggers, and then there's niggers that i'll kill you for touching in a hospital, nomsayin'

Not even Sup Forums is your personal army, let alone fucking Sup Forums you idiot.

You had her under your influence and couldn't even keep her from becoming a coalburning whore. Day of the rake when?

I donnow man, women are pretty worthless whores.

BLACKED
L
A
C
K
E
D

That's where you're wrong kiddo.

>It's another "leftists pretend to be impotent cuckolds who got rekt by the BEE BEE SEE and imply this is what all of Sup Forums is like" episode

reeeeee

>leaf can't satisfy her enough.

You didn't contribute to the relationship. You picked the wrong one. You made an awful mistake. This is all your fault. Now would be a good time you reflect on why would you get such a useless whore. It didn't had to be this way. You were reckless and careless. Relationships need to create dependency for the woman and you failed. So think before getting your dick wet and realize if she is really worth your time.

10/10 thread

>You didn't contribute to the relationship. You picked the wrong one.

Both of those are likely to a certain extent, but women really just love to be treated like shit.

Don't fuck up being a provider though. Then you can fall into the security->divorce trap like everyone else.

Dump her Info Instead.

/r/the_donald is leaking again.

You can never go back op// Everytime you would go to kiss her all you will be able to think about is that black dick.. Now on to the other part.. I want to see some savvy motherfuckers willing to fuck this nig off. OP is asking for help, somebody better help him

never seen this pasta before

well done

leak her info faggit, she's a traitor

how do you lose your gf to a nigger in canada?
theres like 10 in total outside of ontario

But of course. A contribution to the relationship in woman's perspective.

youtu.be/WPoY_H1SeqE

Blame her not the nigger you sorry cuck.

When I was young niggers would get lynched for dating/harassing/raping a white woman. Did the jews win? Is everyone a multicultural Marxist today?

Wait a second. Are you Dion Phaneuf?

Kill them both. Cheating is the ultimate degeneracy. Take two with you.

and get arrested?
wat
tell me what
she didnt admit cheating she just left me and started dating him few weeks later , she obviously cheated to. The nigger pisses me off more than her

I want to know where i can dump his info without facing any consequences. Some libcuck will aware him on this thread.

You should be happy.
Someone with such little sense is the last person you want to start a family with.

Your gf dumped you and you're pissed off at the guy who she dumped you for.

You're new at this, aren't you?

>leaf concern cuckposting
It's more evolved, the eternal leaf sharpens his shitposting skill
But I'll bite
Advice:
Stop hating on the nigger
Why aren't you hating your bitch more
You know the saying with traitor vs enemy,f you had one bullet blabla

You can either go full 1488, and retort to violence by beating her up(alpha but will destroy your life,), try petty doxxx (, won't happen because you don't have the skills nor knowledge on how to and noone is your PA)or just be a man and forget that bitch by getting a new one.
Reminder that
>Gf
Is a kike meme , a parody of marriage
Loyalty is prescribed but never followed since everybody know it's not to create new life but fuck.
Broken heart about an illusory bond is hallmark of a beta

What a cuck? Why should the other guy kicked out? It's your GF who is at fault and you for blaming the other guy.

Hav eso

(cont.) Have some self respect

Are you in med school? Cause you sound like a retard

True that but what kind of cuck blames the other guy for it?

OP is a faggot retard and the reason white race is in shambles. Blame the other guy, not your girl mentality is the biggest problem here.

Just beat him up.

Here's an idea: stop being a little bitch and kick the nigger's ass. This monkey stole your woman, and instead of handling it like a man you're asking a bunch of random strangers on the internet to get him kicked out school.

Rake yourself, leaf. I can see why your girl left you.

> The nigger pisses me off more than her

It's because you're a cuck. If you were not a cuck you'll just move on after attributing mistakes correctly but without taking any malicious action.

In any case a cuck is a cuck is a cuck.

that's why it's the man's job to keep them on a tight leash, homo

> not culturing microbes from the hospital giving him tuberculosis/MRSA 2 weeks before finals

son...i...

sounds like youre the nigger here leaf

dude, shes dating a nigger.....she obviously is not worth the time or effort.

the beta needs fucked with, the alpha nigger not so much

then treat them like shit, DUH

>A fucking leaf
I hope your entire country is exterminated.

Also, smack that coalburning bitch around.

this. but
you weren't alpha enough
sorry
some dont make the cut
better luck next time
cuck

Pussy bitch you're a cuck that couldn't please your woman stop thinking it's some other guys fault. It's either your fault or she is just a straight up slut. You're blaming your own inferiority on someone else's race it's fucking pathetic. You're obviously the problem but you're too fucking stupid to realize that you got yourself into this situation.

Just plant some drugs on him.

He will inevitably resist arrest because he is black and if you're lucky the police might shoot him.

>Canadian police
Soory, I mean taze him to death.

stfu

no i'm not,why do you ask?

i wouldnt care if he was white, i won't accept a nigger stealing anything from me, you fucking pajeet
he's like 6'-6'2 or something and pretty big....i could maybe beat him getting him kicked out will feel even better

If i can find a way to get him kicked out, ill beat him up for real ,little nigger will stay on the ground where it belongs

Since i can't dump his info here,where can i dump his info?

Fake
False flag
I like nuggets more than I like leafs lol

Finally she didn't necessarily cheat. When women sense the relationship failing they often start gathering orbiters to make it an easy transition for themselves, whereas their clueless bfs are completely unaware and typically complacent.

Complacency kills

>it's the leaf that shitposts by LARPing about hating a minority that's more successful than him
how do you have the time to come up with these stories all the time and keep them going with multiple posts? who's fucking paying you, you pathetic leaf? are you just here to make actual racists question themselves, guilt white people, or is it just to waste people's time?

day of the rake when

he didnt steal anything, you let her loose by lack of proper attention

You can't even construct a sentence. No wonder she left you, you're a moron.

15 year old detected.

This, proceed with personal info, I can add dis nigguh to the no fly/terror watch list

shit troll... their aint no niggers in canada and they specially aint no niggers in med school

Nah, it's just Thomas Sowell wrecking your shit.

Sorry bro. Shit happens.

I don't know what else there is to say, just forget about her. She will learn her lesson sooner or later, her loss man.

Then where the fuck did my ex-best friend turn trap get his black boyfriend while studying in waterloo? He was a shit dude, and my ex-best friend already broke up with him, but he was a Canadian nigger in med school.

This.
You've been cucked by a nigger, that's how inferior you are OP, assuming this isn't le private army request.

ATTENTION ALL POL NEWFAGS
SAGE LEAF THREADS
SPECIFICALLY OP'S THINLY VEILED KEK/MUH DICK THREAD
OP IS MOST LIKELY THE UGLY BLASIAN TORONTO ABOMINATION THAT COMES AND SHITPOSTS

OP SUPPLY PROOF YOU ARE WHITE (skin + timestamp) AT ONCE

EVERYONE ELSE -

STOP
FUCKING
TAKING
THE
BAIT

proper
qbma.ca/?q=fr black medical association, took me a quick google search

give me a email (throwaway email site), i'll send you his personal info. i can't trust libcucks on this site

There are better b8 threads you could post this in at the moment, OP is posting and not showing signs of b8

Whatever you do... What ever you fucking do... Do not in your life go back to the coal burner.. Try to turn alpha.. That is the best only logical option.

>Do not in your life go back to the coal burner

Cannot stress this enough, user is right.

Never go back, don't even fucking think about it. She will ruin you.

>med school

u mad that he got a bigger dick and be smarter then you? fuckin little dick cumskin the future is black

>Mindlessly vindictive
Lol your Jewess is getting blacked. Suck his jizz out of her asshole Chaim

The future is white knuckles cracking your nigger skull once you get out of the hood.

kkill yourself, blacks have low IQ, just a statistical anomaly
I tried to get her back but fuck her now, she will get beat with that nigger since niggers are violent apes and come back crying. Lol fuck her ,once you go nigger you become a nigger too

Damn right.

The cycle continues. Time to focus on self improvement, working out and eating right.

t. recently single