Lib friend sent me this. Apparently /r/politics have the ""timeline"" figured out and Trump is finished

Lib friend sent me this. Apparently /r/politics have the ""timeline"" figured out and Trump is finished.

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5qiscq/mccain_if_trump_lifts_sanctions_congress_will/dczm1xq?context=3

what is going on here?

BEKFEST

Kek

It's a black male thing.

>2525
deserves answer

*sniffs feet*

>they actually buy the russian hacker meme

These are the same people who said the recounts and the electoral college would elect Hillary.

>Reddit

>reddit
>having figured out anything
President Trump has only just started.

They call pizzagate reaching...

Is Drumpf done, maybe Bernie can still win it?

Mirth intensifies.

Fuck I didn't realize r/politics is this bad..

It's a disgusting shithole... Literally 0 evidence in this theory and yet they take it at face value and act all smugly like "DRUMPFLET IS FINISHED THIS TIME FOR SURE"

I honestly just assume them to be below satan tier and STILL get surprised by how shit they are.

>b-bernie can still win if we get him impeached with this reddit post r-right?

Actually believe god emperor meme.

Reddit is literally controled by left extremist libtards who change comments of their users to suit their own agenda and political views.

That's not what The Emperor looks like

wtf desu

I've been reading and posting on political forums for at least 15 years. /r/politics is by far the worst. It is obvious some regressive PAC or org is paying people to post there and paying the mods. There is no balance between conflicting opinions at all.

Get this plebbit filth out of our hallowed ground! REEEEEEE

Being wrong every single time has driven them all insane

>mfw they actually believe the golden shower shit
what the fuck

I've never visited reddit in my entire life until now.
Sup Forums was right.

Yes it's literally restating the same "evidence" the media has thrown at us 100 times already.

already been either proven bullshit or has too little evidence to back it up.
Democrats investigating russian ties of cabinet members is no evidence at all.