Drumpf is literally finished.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pVsAcwWTOsU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_deGrasse_Tyson#Research_publications
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bill Nye is an engineer.

>top scientists

kek

Fuck Tyson. Guy gave a talk about bull shit and farts at my school.

>scientists

are these the big guns? you'd think fucking scientists would understand why its a bad idea to send affirmative action token and kids show host to the white house

a nigger and a mechanical engineer
>scientists
jesus fuck off.

>top scientists

these guys have never conducted a single piece of scientific research in their lives.

wow, bigger, smugger assholes than Trump.

I'm tired of these fucking meme tier celebrity's thinking anyone gives a fuck what they think. These faggots are barely scientists and all they do is repeat what they hear.

>black science man
>the guy that lost a debate against Ken Ham
>top scientists

I'm literally shaking.

BY THE WAY

THE ANSWER TO

YOUR LITTLE

CALCULATION IS i

AS IN "I" PUT THE SWAG BACK IN SCIENCE

I'm literally shaking right now

>nye
>tyson

>scientists

>tfw I'm more intelligent then meme scientist

>nye and nog
>scientist
FAKE NEWS

>Top scientists

This just in, top moral authorities, Mr. Rodgers and the Sesame Street crew say Trump and his goblins are meanies. Oscar could not be reached for comment.

>bill nye and neil degrease tyson
>top scientists
lol

>Da Grease Dyson and Bill Nye the meme guy
>Top scientists

>pop science

>scientists
I didn't know Donald Trump was a scientist

Sneaky dirty rats

>scientist

An inter-racial gay couple versus Donald J. Trump.

>top scientists

Notice it's the two that are more personalities than people who actually do anything. Actual scientists are too busy doing science to bother commenting on politics.

s/top/pop/

I wouldn't call a guy with a BS in Mechanical Engineering who has never really done science an actual scientist.

Don't knock the nigger for specializing, its important to their culture.

>nigger
>childrens entertainer pretending to know science
>top scientists

wow im so scared i ...i can't not even kek :)

the more you know...

Affirmative action nigger Tyson(was kicked out of U Texas for poor thesis work) and Bill Nye the ME. Hahahahahha.

>scientists

>those two blowhards

>engineer that couldn't get hired at NASA multiple times
>Black man that looks at the sky all day
Wow what great minds

Uh global warming ring a bell? Just go outside and you can feel it yourself, that is the important research.

So if these guys are Top Scientist because they're part of pop-culture, is YouTube also full of the world's greatest minds?

Beakman's world was was way better, funnier than Bill Nye.

>American "scientists"

>cold in January.

shit's fucked up!

Einstein once wrote to a judge asking for two Russian spies to be set free thinking they where innocent, they where not, and he was wrong. just because they are scientists dosnt mean they know politics.

youtube.com/watch?v=pVsAcwWTOsU

Black science man

>Bachelors of engineering
>scientist
Journalists really are fucking retards

Mr. Wizard is rolling in his grave.

>two children entertainers
>top scientists.

I mean, Trump jokes aside, why do liberals rely on these two memes.

UNLESS

They are fighting memes with memes?

>top scientists
>mexican intellectuals
>Shia LeBoeuf punched one of his supporters thinking it was someone else
>because Shia LaBoeuf is on a protest thing
>Lindsay Lohan is now a Muslim and met with freaking Erdogan and Erdogan has this facial expression like what the hell am I doing here, didn't I survive the coup
>what is this I can't even

>(((scientists)))

Wikipedia says Bill Nye always applied to be an astronaut. Maybe he could have gotten hired if he wanted to do the actual engineering part of the job. Also I'm laughing pretty hard that he only has a bachelor's degree. How does he do anything (apparently he does lectures) with only a bachelor's degree.

>they forgot Beakman

>bill nye the mechanical engineer guy

Liberals only know children's media. It's why they keep using Star Wars, Harry Potter and fucking Hunger Games in their signs and slogans

BEAKMAN MY NIGGA!

Call me when the real (((top scientists))) turn on Trump.

Its literally changing before our eyes user, and no one does anything. I was told by a scientist this last few months was just a cooling phase though and it will warm up in a few months. Of course by that time the polar ice caps will be gone.

>black science man and dude who did science videos for kids
>top scientists

He used to be my hero because I thought that he was a black Carl Sagan I was wrong Y_Y

>Bill Nye and le black science man
>top scientists

kek

Bill Nye is only a bachelor's graduate?
Why the fuck did he never go back to school? Especially with his reputation and TV-BUX, he could've glided through uni.

i agree BUT why do they rely on Engineer Bill and Black Science man ALL THE TIME?

my sides

>After attending Lafayette Elementary and Alice Deal Junior High in the city, he was accepted to the private Sidwell Friends School on a partial scholarship and graduated in 1973.[8][9] He studied mechanical engineering at Cornell University (where he took an astronomy class taught by Carl Sagan)[10] and graduated with a B.S. in mechanical engineering in 1977.[11] Nye occasionally returns to Cornell as a guest-lecturer of introductory-level astronomy and human ecology classes.[12]
I don't know, it's kind of amazing.

> Bill Nye
> Tyson
>>>"top scientists"

Bill Nye is an engineer, and Tyson is only famous for being black. Why are lefties so stupid?

ls President Trump actually censoring information about climate change, or are such claims just fake news from the (((mainstream media)))?

>Black science man and the guy who got embarrassed by the face of creationism out of all people
>Standing up to anyone
>Top scientists
Libs are screwed.

>tfw normies really do think these are top scientists

>black science man
>jew nye the kike guy

Dude I don't understand it, I have a couple buddies who do this and they are pretty intelligent or at least I thought they were. Another big one is quoting fucking comedians for philosophy and truth. I have no fucking idea who my friends are anymore.

Yeah shocking right?
>glided through uni
C'mon user

>Top scientists

You mean just these two TV personalities? You must be kidding me goy.

I've heard Tyson's name dropped a lot but I never really knew what he did. Why do normies worship him so much?

fascinating, consider me bazinga'd

>meme nigra scientist and engineer vs meme president

You will never believe this but its to keep Beakman under control. They were planted to keep his power level in check and discredit him before he made his appearance. I believe he is one of the horseman the bible told of.

I guess this is relevant to you if you're 15

It's my dream to fuck that/them

A negro and a tv personality. Yeah, top scientists right there.

What would it be like to get head by them?

All it would take is a quick rundown, and your cheeto prez is finished

Seriously you fucking leftists are still fucking here? Listen there is nothing you can do to make us change our fucking minds. You linger here for ling you will become red pilled.

What if one is into it and the other isn't. Would it be classified as rape?

This. I came here to laugh at these charlatans.

fucking nigger

I think he was on a revision team for one paper and that's it.

Kek

I loved carl sagan, apparently every nigger and moron he touched turns to gold.

>top scientists
>a childrens show host
>and an planetarium employee

>Page Six
I'll take tabloid trash for $400

>meme scientists

>bill nye the jew
>black science man
>top scientists

I'm not claiming to be a scientist here like President Trump, but it seems as if he has a pretty clear understanding of the situation. I've been to many beaches in California, many beaches, and I will tell you, I've seen water going out to sea on several occasions - is this what we should have been doing during a drought, folks? Gary Brown is a total loser and has no idea what he's doing.

((((Science)))) is for brainwashed sjw cucks.

He's done some papers himself. He'd done a hell of a lot more science related things than Bill Nye at least.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_deGrasse_Tyson#Research_publications

I don't know if he's any good in the field but he has published scientific papers.

I miss liking Bill Nye sometimes. Why'd it have to be like this.
Why does the left always have to make it this way.

>engineer and a guy caught faking his research
Yeah, trump is finished.

It's true though, California literally wasted away all their dammed up water that is to be saved for such situations to save the delta smelt. A FUCKING SMELT, that probably would just leave the delta as the river dried up.

Also, there's nothing special about this smelt, it just happens to live there so they act like it's unique. Even if every delta smelt died when the river returned new fish of the same kind would end up repopulating the delta.

What sciences are the most approved by the left? Besides of Gender Studies.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Seriously they chose those two.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>Top Saturday morning cartoon characters stand up to Trump

>top scientists
>barely any high IF publications
Ha.