If Trump Is Able To Deliver On Bringing Back Manufacturing Jobs Would Millennials Work In A Factory?

If Trump Is Able To Deliver On Bringing Back Manufacturing Jobs Would Millennials Work In A Factory?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qAFGdT5XG0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For $20 an hour with benefits yeah they will.

Yes. College enrollment will plummet too.

Have you seen German car factories? They're fucking awesome. I'd work in one any day.

Probably not, because they're "too good for it"

I absolutely would. You'd probably get pretty solid pay and benefits, you're on your feet all day so you'd get a decent workout in too.

> force manufacturing back
> terminate all wellfare programs
> numales either starve to death or grow up and do non-office work

I already do, at least if you count a semiconductor fab as one

on your feet all day =/= decent workout

It's probably better than spending 1/3 of your life in a cube waiting to strike out though

t. Guy on feet all day

if it's not something like "Thought Leader" or a comfy app dev job then it's not a real job

Let's face it, people, if you aren't in high tech, you've failed at a fundamental level as a human being. It's no surprise most of the ones who didn't make it are also racists.

>strike
stroke

just lift heavy 3 times a week and do cardio a couple of times, eat clean

solved

Yes. Are you under the impression millennials like competing for a college education?

Like this guy says, would probably get all of them back to work rather than in student loan debt.

I'm in high-tech and I'm even more racist now than I was before, nigger.

gen Z would
Current highschoolers would
Current college grads are virtue signaling cocksuckers

Read this in a British accent and it helps

Um, sweetie, help desk isn't high tech, ok? Educate yourself.

For reasonable hours at a livable wage, yes. So 4-6 hour work days at 40-50 an hour.

See this kind of attitude is why you're inferior to Australia and, this, always mistaken for them. Even they aren't nearly this idiotic.

This.

Oh god I could cum to the thought of getting me one of those jobs.

As someone who is just a little older than a millennial I have worked at least 10 years in a meat processing factory, its not as hard as people say its just long tiring hours. If you create the jobs people will take them, the only people who won't are people who wouldn't take any job, factory or higher.

Fuck working in a factory. My patriotism boner is pulling me towards the military

Is it because I am right?

Dregs gotta go

It isn't the immigrants holding this world back, it's these "afraid of change" racist types who fear a future they don't understand and want to regress back to sweat shop life

I mean honestly you'd expect more from a world power

That's about all, peace out.

Also adding that my family have a dual-citizenship hence the britbong flag, one brother is a Hollywood cameraman, the other is a well-done chef with 2 kids on the way

Will it have free Wifi?

t. Millennial

Ive worked in a factory already, also construction, and the trades. Born in 87.

Its funny when rich kids talk about how white people wont do shitty jobs. What they mean is they themselves wont.

generation z here yea if pay is good and hours are reasonable with good company insurance/benifits i'd probably look to manufacturing in cars etc. a plant like that yea could see it

>actually wanting to be a sweatshop worker
Why

what are you doing kiwi

I thought you were attracted to sheep not women

Russian conspiracy

>those thighs

Probably. The working class ones that haven't gone the University route can't be all fags. Car factories are cool as fuck anyway, I'd work in one any day.

>um sweetie, um honey, um I do not know how to fucking speak or make a logical arguement without saying this.
>Trump winning was a setback towards globalism, but he will not last long
(you)

No; that is the problem with this school-child level "solution". Jobs have been lost from mfg industries in the 1st world because of automation, too, and that isn't going away.
How long before Trump gets the nickname "Ludd Trump"?

>working 8-12 hours with lunch hour thrown in in an air conditioned building
>sweatshop
No

>A factory or workshop, especially in the clothing industry, where manual workers are employed at very low wages for long hours and under poor conditions.

lol that is literally what you voted for

I can't wait for years of Sup Forums shitposting to Make Sweatshops Great Again

Like omg
*sips $20 starbucks horse piss*
yes,
*takes selfie*
Russia is helping us get jobs back.
*Show look of disgust while looking like a swamp donkey*
Like omg,
*looks for safe space*
Russia is so evil for making us work and not accept communism
*Crys and posts it on instagram*

No because I work in a lab and these stupid fucks already think they're too good to clean their own work areas.

If the pay is good enough to buy a small house and raise a family and the social status that comes with being an income earner once again becomes enough to seduce (and retain) your average young fertile woman to raise said family, then they'll take it.

I've been trying to get a factory job. They want you to already have experience before seriously considering hiring you. It's a chicken and egg sort of problem.

Also, like this user said, robots will probably slow down this effort.

I already have for 3 years

>factory
>US

>too good to clean their own work areas.
Yes This! A thousand times this!

Lazy bunch of bums

HOL UP

>Current college grads are virtue signaling cocksuckers
this!!!!!

D E G E N E R A T E S

I'm a 'millennial' and I've worked in a factory before.

Sure I fucking would.

Too bad it won't happen because Bannon's a retard pushing Trump to try fucking protectionism, as if it's not going to end in disaster.

We've tried everything else.

Even if he does bring the "Jobs" back they will be automated and robotic. So yeah good job americuntz

I'm just saying, before we go to such a stupid extreme, we should at LEAST try brutally murdering every CEO in America and burning all their corporate assets.

>robots will do everything
>this is more realistic than bringing jobs back through competitive tax-rates/regulatory state and better trade-deals.

you people are legit retarded

Trump's trying to bring back an American industry that faded out decades ago, and he's trying to bring it back as it was all those decades ago and not as its modern competition is.

His entire strategy is banking on nostalgia first, long-term plans second. He probably can GET all those jobs back in America, but without third-world banana republic shenanigans on his side he'll have no incentives to keep them here. He's already resorted to borderline bribes in one instance.

Have you seen the tax and business laws for America? Shit is going to be expensive to work through.

>15 year olds would work in a factory

Underage spotted. Gen Z kids at my college are the ones most likely to have blue hair you delusional kid.

Nope cuz prices go up and consumption go down and very few jobs left after all this.

>See this huge strawman I created!?! Do you see it!?!? Look how big it is!

Trump is smarter than you. You have accomplished nothing of note in your entire life, and you honestly believe that magical robots are going to take away all the jobs. America is one of the most unfriendly economies in the world to business, gets shafted on every trade deal, bleeds money like a stuck pig, is wracked with corruption, and only 8 days ago had it's first legitimate government in over 30 years.

I have a feeling it's not the robots, or the magical chinese worker who is about 1/100th as productive as his American counterpart. I have a funny feeling that it just might be the multi-trillion dollar industry dedicated to destroying American business, subsidized by American business, that the Left has been running. Call me crazy, but that sounds a lot more reasonable and realistic than

>robots are going to replace us

>Call me crazy, but that sounds a lot more reasonable and realistic than
>robots are going to replace us
If you insist. You're crazy.

Some, but you'd see a TON of bitching on twitter.

If they are safe, we get reasonable breaks, and the pay is adult-rate and steady then yes we will.

not that it matters much once robots take our jobs.

I worked cutoff at a steel plant once for $8/hr. now I make $11 at Starbucks. Many factory jobs suck which is why millenials refuse to do them.

>faded out decades ago
It didn't fade out. How do you think that apple product you are shitposting on got made?

The shit just moved because it was a good business decision. It was a good business decision because of bad policy and regulation.

>Thinking I use an apple product

If you make this conditions where he can't do anything else but to go to work to survive - yes of course. Ban all the fucking welfare programms

From a mechanical and electronic engineer, ha it's the future bud, I'm writing the code as we speak. For any line to move, any ski lift to lift, anything that moves without a person is code written by someone like me. One person, multiple robotics. You know NOTHING. I started off making 102k out of colllege and I'm almost double that now. Sorry, your grandads job as a factory worker is GONE. It will never be back, face the facts, faggt

>disgusted loli.png
I have terrible news

t. undergrad who is still in school

>writing the code

kek

I would literally kill myself live on here if trump actually brings back the jobs he says. Oil line cool, only about 30-40 permanent jobs will stay (out of the THOUSANDS he claimed would ) after its built , sorry Gais, good luck elsewhere. I don't understand how some of you cucks still support him, I'd like to see an IQ test of each of you, but that may require going outside of Sup Forums and I know how hard that might be for illiterates

what the fuck I'm a millennial working in a factory and only make 13.50 where are you getting these numbers?

Trump is lowering taxes on corporations which will result in expansion of businesses either way you fucking retard. It doesn't matter whether the factories all come back or not, businesses are going to grow and they will hire more people.

Kill yourself.

>he doesn't make mega dollarydoos selling rocks to a geopolitical enemy

Nice trips. And I do , I started off on electrical and progressed into mechanical, my school calls its mechatro ics, I studied electrical engineering first and my consueler suggested mechatronics since it's a mix of both. Troll all ya want, really don't care it's my weekend and I'm on Sup Forums talking to kids who don't make 20k a year. Get on my level kids, oh wait....

I did work in a factory. Non-union $9.30/hr, hot, loud, shitty conditions with little training, 12 hour night shifts. And I was grateful for it, before they left. There are two factories left in my area and no positions. I had nothing to sell, raised by a single mom, and nothing to sell.

I just moved back in with my family and dropped out of school. Couldn't afford it anymore. I have about $350 to my name and no car.

What do /pol?

Thank you for this.

Jesus christ literally anything to get me out of the service industry I am so tired of having to smile.

Avocado farmer

I worked in a factory until september and was earning £16ph + overtime at double time

I worked in a factory for 3 years, every day the same brick walls,the same stuff to be made and the same people.
It's no fun.

YES

Working in food service is fucking awful I would love to just crank out 8 hour days of pure work without having to deal with shitty customers

In training to be a butcher but I figure I wouldn't turn up my nose at such a position

It already has. Student loan debt surpasses virtually all other debt in the US.... combined.

>Yes. College enrollment will plummet too.

And "pop" goes the college bubble! It'll be good to see all those grossly ovrrpaid liberal college professors in the unemployment line.