HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

archive.is/irCJ0
relevant quote:
>But the determination to keep campaign promises is verging on an obsession inside the Trump White House

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0twWuMAUqrQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Dragon_(spacecraft)
archive.is/irCJ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It must be so shocking for them to meet a man who actually tries to fulfill his promises.

what other policy hasn't he done yet?

The MSM, CNN included, has gotten used to an era where presidents have not fulfilled their obligations.

From Clinton to Obama, 24 years they've had time to get used to the status quo.

A president who actually sets out to do what he said he'd do is fucking unthinkable to them. That was all supposed to be just campaign rhetoric.

>politicians want to deliver on their manifesto
>this is a bad thing

>But the determination to keep campaign promises is verging on an obsession inside the Trump White House

The idiots forgot the golden rule. Don't fall for your own propaganda.

youtube.com/watch?v=0twWuMAUqrQ

yeah fuck drumpf for keeping his promises

If digits, Hillary gets publicly executed on July 4th of the current year

What cracks me right the fuck up, is they haven't learned a God damned thing. They still refer to half the shit he says as "rhetoric" they don't know how to win, he will teach them.

>literally please stop winning mr trump

>Trump is never going to do X
>HOLY SHIT TRUMP IS DOING X
what a time to be alive

The entire point of his campaign was to do the shit he wanted. He had no other reason.

>he wants 3% economic growth imossible!!!

dont forget that one

>"drumf will never keep his promises"
>proceeds to jeep his promises
>"its creepy how trump obsessively keeps his promises, he needs to just stop."
It is surprising how unsurprised I am at this, and how much it makes me think

Where's that special prosecutor?

They are still 2nd for prime time on cable

Soon

Why won't you guys just admit that "crooked Hillary" was pure politics and he never had any intention of carrying it out?

I'll admit it. But I don't care because unlike Obamacare, illegal immigration, taxes, etc. Hillary going to prison doesn't have a direct affect on my life and livelihood so if it doesn't happen I don't care. It's not like I voted for Trump solely so Hillary would go to jail

Sometimes I wonder what is wrong with the left's brains.

Also, Bush Sr: READ MY LIPS.. .

Sooooon

But how far have they dropped?

space / mars / NASA

It's totally gonna suck when Trump is done being president. You know no one else can do as much as him.

I can't wait for space exploration to become great again, and return the pioneer spirit to being one of America's most sincerely held ideals.

>do things you promise to do is madness
Obama has rot our brains

Me too friendo. ₪₪

What the fuck, lmao

Ivanka

They're mad that they can't use all the footage and reports they've prepared about him not keeping his promises

>commercial flight

Are you retarded?

First flight, maybe, but definitely not first commercial flight

Commercial => a private company => SpaceX

ez money m8

With Trump, you really never know what the fuck he's going to do. Never underestimate him. The mainstream media still hasn't learned that lesson and that's why he is STILL wiping the floor with them.

God forbid he actually do what he promised!

this

2018 planned launch

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Dragon_(spacecraft)

no you cucks. this isnt the left. This is Timewarner using CNN as their propaganda station. They dont even care about ratings anymore. this is entirely about the ATT-TimeWarner merger that would create a monopoly on telecommunications in the US.

If this merger goes through, you will be paying a cable/phone/internet bill that funds CNN 1 million times over.

Hillary for prison when?

even if that gets scrubbed there's still a launch window in december 2019 / January 2020-ish - Trump will be president until at least inauguration day january 2020

All they have to do is launch to fulfill the bet

Translation
> We REALLY wanted to write articles about how he isn't delivering every day to disparage his base.

CNN views loyalty and honesty as iniquity.

test post, someones hacking my ip by thankfully im behind 7 proxies

>CNN
>if he didn't fufill his campaign pledges we would've never heard the end of it
>"Youve all been conned, the cheeto lied to you all!!!!!!"
>Now that he's actually fufilling all his promises and is literally the most trustworthy president ever
>OH WOW HE'S SO OBSESSED WHAT A FREAK

CNN is fake news. Does anyone even listen to them anymore?

let me post

Hmm I think we fucked up in our choice to support Trump guys

Sup Forums gerbals are broken again

Apparently a president is supposed to just keep up appearances and not actually accomplish anything.

let me put that into the lefty translator:

>CNN cant keep pace with 70 year old. "He's moving too fast and we just can't write fast enough," a source said. The determination to turn everything Trump does into a negative and meet news cycle deadlines has become an obsession for the Turner owned company, whose monopoly plans have been thwarted by the Trump administration. "Damn that man. This is personal now!" yelled old man to the sky. "We don't like working hard and him keeping his campaign promises really sucks," a host was overheard saying in a starbucks queue. "It was a favourite talking point before the election and now we can't tell conservative voters they've been had," he said to a blue-haired barista who nodded in agreement while folding out a cardboard takeaway tray. Another source admitted, "We are terrified of losing our jobs and no one sleeps. We snap at each other and it's really toxic. Everyone cries a lot. We assume that if we are cracking under this sort of pressure Trump's team must be too." CNN declined the opportunity to comment but Anderson Cooper's maid, Rosia P., an undocumented immigrant, posted "fuck drumpf and fuck white people" on her Facebook page Friday night.

I've never wanted to see a shitty post like this have digits as much as I have this one.

It's not hard really.
Minorities like blacks and mexicans just want gibs. They don't care about social progress or whatever.

Non-minority whites suffer from white guilt and feel the need be offended at everything because thats how they deal with their guilt.

Minority whites such as gays are afraid that their neck will be on the chopping block if everything else isn't already progressive as fuck.

It's interesting because the whites are completely at odds with the nonwhite minorities but they still vote together.

That's okay, it'll happen on the 7th day of the 7th month, faggot. Check this shit out.

You should apply at The Onion.

If it wasn't for doctor's offices and airports, they would be way lower. They are coasting on name recognition since Desert Storm.

It must be shocking for them to meet the first real man in office in 8 years.

>he'll never keep his campaign promises
>he's backing out of everything he promised
>TRUMP IS OBSESSED WITH KEEPING HIS CAMPAIGN PROMISES

Can every employee of CNN be forced into an asylum? They're obviously insane and posing a danger to themselves and others.

I think that the next 4 years alone are going to kill a lot of leftists just from insanity-induced stress.

those tables are actually based on nielsen ratings so it's actually real people watching but the sampling is probably shit and the whole system is generally outdated

either way the fact that faux news absolutely leaves them in the dust is sides-blastingly hilarious

oh shit, the liberals were right. trump IS ruining america. he's too pure

This is delicious.
All this WINNING feeds me.
Its sustains me.

And this is exactly why the establishment fears him.

I always facepalm hard when somebody suggests that because he's incredibly wealthy, the idea of him being anti-establishment and getting money out of politics is an oxymoron. It's precisely BECAUSE he's rich that we can trust him on this - he doesn't need to take bribes like most of the corrupt cucks in both major parties, ergo he can do whatever the fuck he likes and not give even one single fuck.

I would love to see her go to prison for the rest of her life. Basically as a message to politicians about corruption. Make an example out of her, she really is pretty much the worst in terms of corruption.

I had a great whiny voice in my head reading this, especially towards the end. thx

I've been thinking the circumstance of Trump is a bit like when Heath Ledger was casted for the role of joker.
>Nobody was thrilled with the idea.
>Everybody thought the movie was gonna tank.
>Unexpectedly Ledger does memorable acting that polarised the people.
>Puts a lot of pressure on a new actor that's going to act on the new role of joker.

I imagine by the time Trump is done with the presidency, there will be a bit of pressure to the new president.

Id usually be inclined to agree with you but the past week has shown me that trump may well do (or at least attempt to do) everything he said he would.

ahh, me like

yeah, I think they're bidding their time and letting the shift happen slowly. I have a feeling in a year or two, they'll open the case back up and try to prosecute. probably around the midterms to really destroy the dems.

what can they do to stop it then?

if nothing, leave it.

I`d say first man since they killed (((Lincoln))). But I`m ill informed on 19th century pre-political-machines-invention politics in USA.

He can't personally pull that trigger. It would look really bad for him. The day will come and right soon, but something else has to be done first. Then you attack.

They make a good point about many of his orders being only symbolic, at least for now they don't carry any weight, he might have to fight his own party to get shit like border taxes and the wall.

>passed up by NICK
Kekekekeekek

CNN can't comprehend a politician keeping their promises

Not very surprising

You mean a president actually meant what he said, instead of making vague bullshit promises like Obama with his "Yes we can" (Yes we can what?) and "Change" (Change fucking what?).

Yeah I guess that would come as a surprise for some whose interest is in maintaining the status quo (IE, the spider's web that make up the political, cultural and media establishment).

>under budget
>ahead of schedule
commercial space flights will be commonplace by 2020 under trump m8

lol "why don't you guys just admit that there will never be a wall and he had no intention of making a wall" lol lol lol lol lol lol lol. :)

>Trump literally the most honest president in history

Best timeline

can we meme this? I want to make another 15 grand on trump.

this. they talk about "living in the post-truth age" meaning they can just make up anything.

fuck that. let's buckle down and kick em out.

Can't blame them t b h, I can't comprehend a politician keeping their promises either.

Roosevelt?

I do hope he does try to go through Congress to enforce his executive orders.

What site is that? Kinda limited here in the States with sites that take Americanos.

Hillary.....

[*thunder crack*]

He's coming for you.

They are literally calling him a try-hard.

D- DON'T KEEP YOUR PROMISES GOY

[happy clarinet music in background]

i'm surprised the cognitive dissonance hasn't torn the hemispheres of their brain apart trying to rationalise this shit.

>keep your promises is bad now
what the fugg

r-roll?

NO
JEW
HOAXES

>19th century
>Roosevelt
Lel

Was behind "new deal", that is named "stalins industrialization plan" here.
When they say 2+2=5, one of 2`s is roosevelt.

taxes, I assume congress has to do that

you retard att bought time warner not twc, twc doesn't exist anymore, it was bought by a different company

>archive.is/irCJ0
CNN is used to having their 'work' done for them in the form of confidential releases of what they're to report from the White House Press Secretary office. With Trump though, all they get is a post-it-note reading "eat shit". They don't like doing work.

Good. What a great man.

He doesn't want to start a RICO case and tie up the whole government. He wouldn't come away from that alive and would be considered an actual dictator.

You will note that he fired the entire State Department who ran the "shadow Government" and answered directly to George Soros.