MAKE SEATTLE GREAT AGAIN

Seattle is easily one of the most cucked cities in the US. But there are a decent amount of us on Sup Forums that are secretly residing among the cucks.

Let's all meet up. Here are the rules:

you must be white
you can't be gay
you can't spout memes or act like an edgelord in public

I'm in Queen Anne.

I'm in Belltown.

No thanks on the meet up.

Just get about 20miles out of Seattle city limits, its redpilled everywhere else.

>can't be gay
>can't spout memes
Where the fuck do you think you are buddy

Sounds like a gay meetup desu

Lynnwood here, we had an alleged arsonist the other night still have no internet (using phone currently) because of it.

Des Moines checking in. Help me! Area is being over run by spics!

you must have been really close. Did Adventure Sports get burned too?

Kent
Send help pls

i won't cum in the brownies i promise

Fuck idk sports are fuckin gay, it apparently started near scribber lake and got to up where Joanne's was

In fremont myself, I go to the dive school and am around mostly red pills.

I'm from the tricities. Fuck that most cause and move east to bolster our numbers.

Bellingham, reporting.

Can I join if I'm an Ashkenazi Jew?

Oh wait no chinks allowed fuck
I guess I have to swim with the poo in loo then

federal way checking in

>Fremont
Me too. Weird to know there's Sup Forums types around me. This place is so leftist.

Capitol Hill

Auburn here.

Same.

Ballard reporting.

>you must be white
Good luck with that. Sup Forums is like 50% non-white

>Fuck idk sports are fuckin gay
its a gun store

Have you been to the new resteraunt called acadia? I did the HVAC work there.

Seattle U pls send help I need a right wing safety squad ASAP

Tell me about it dude, Fremont is like a freak show, numale cucks and trannies on ever corner.

I just moved to Spokane from Olympia.
It's not worth it, just get the fuck out.

I'm up in Sumas . Trump came up here. Pretty Republican except for Bellingham

Bonney Lake/Prairie Ridge reporting in

sup Belltown bro

Shoreline reporting, former Sedro-Woolley. Fuck this shithole and fuck south Seattle.

Pretty cucked down here in Tacoma.

Port Orchard checking in, Seattle a shit

Don't know it. Is it at the bottom of the hill near the water? I mostly go down the hill to go to the gym.

way too specific bro

>have to deal with microsoft pajeets everyday here in redmond

just end it now bros

>tfw not white
Guess ill stay home

Ferndale checking in. Come try that cuck shit here you'll get your teeth kicked in. Not a nigger for miles.

There's a tranny that works at the grocery store that always weirdos me out. Seeing them online is one thing but seeing them in real life is weird.

Don't think so in that case nothing too out there burned down just an unfinished housing project and a small portion of another appartment complex I've heard.

oh you mean Detroit Jr? get your ass over to the peninsula

Can confirm.

There are numerous huge apartment buildings where he's talking about. Not that specific.

heh, the one at markettime?

Nah its brand new. west lake ave near newton street. Owners are liberal cucks and i almost fucked the guys wife haha

Seattle refugee in Mason County reporting in.

>no fags

...Do you know where you are? Welcome the fags or fuck off.

I'm in Rainier Valley.

Join us nigger! I need black friends so im not racist!

Seattle is one of the most dangerous cities I've lived in, in the United States.

Holy shit there are crackheads on literally every street.

I've seen at least a dozen shootings

My team is 80% pajeet and rest are chink.
My asshole is sore from all the curry places they force me to come to.

I fucking bring my own lunch now and eat at my desk and pretend to be busy in order to avoid this literal shit now.

Are biscum allowed? The homos hate us more than you do.

Capitol Hill is fun, but damn that place is cucked as shit.

I'm talking transgodess fairies walking out of Unicorn at 2am. Also, homeless people for days.

SEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

meant for this guy

Bothell fag here!

What neighborhood are these shootings happening in?

Seattle is bullshit. I think it's beyond redemption.

HAWWWWWKKKSSSSSSS

You WWU?

WE ARE OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS DAMNIT

>Lynnwood here,
ayy

UDUB

Are any of you actually from Seattle? You all sound like a bunch of south sounders. Retards

They are not numerous and not huge. I am hesitant to say that I live in Belltown.

Anyway, nice to see people from south of Denny here. Pleasantly surprised, You all look like Seattle Freeze Swedecucks from the outside

There are at leat 6-7 a year down here in Rainier Valley. MLK blvd and Rainier st are basically the Aurora ave of the southend. I've heard gunfire maybe once a week since I moved here. I wouldn't be surprised if I heard more tonight.

The cops keep it pretty hush-hush until there's a death. They don't publicize nearly as much as you'd think.

Kirkland standing by

Shooting doesn't happen in the heart of Seattle. Maybe this guy is talking about China Town or the more industrial southern part of Seattle/Tacoma.

Ayyyy! Ishya boyee

Where are we meeting goys. Middle point like tacoma?

keyport here

98% white village

population like 400

fuckin /comfy/

how old are ya senpai? im 21

There was a shooting in Belltown, like, a week ago. Someone shot up the Crocodile

Marketime?

Renton reporting in, where we going goys?

Yup. Overpriced everything but not a bad store.

Federal Way Checking in

Niggers everywhere

Fuck no.
We got to the mountains where there's no violent niggers. Mt. Si is a good meeting point.

don't worry pham we'll get that O-Line next year and go all the way, trust the process

>2 blessed posts in a row

we're getting an owl next year lads

>109544520

Yeah I hear you man. I spent a lot of time in Columbia City and Chinatown. There is some bad evil shit in that town. But of course none of that will ever touch the SJW faggots who like to pretend it doesn't exist.

>Renton

rehab, probably

Also Mason County. Allyn, to be preciser.

I'm 27 little baby boy, having fun at playhouse disney?

wew

Belltown, Rainer (Niggertown), Aurora Ave, MLK. It's pretty compartmentalized. North Seattle is probably one of the safest places in the world, though the cucks are working overtime to ruin it.

I have got you, senpai. Mercer Island? kek

Just left Bellevue at the end of last year. I will say it's weird seeing so many Asians and trannies, but I did appreciate that most people aren't friendly so they leave you alone most of the time.

Ha, I'm just up the road in Grapeview mein neggar. What is up?

I just moved out there a year ago. Kind of mind blown about how there is fucking nothing going on out there. What do people do in this area?

kek no bully

Have you mailed your "democracy vouchers" yet fellow faggot?

Keyport always looked ghetto to me
t. former Kingston resident

Bud Shoreline area has so many fucking burqa's and Muzzies everywhere, the DMV is like little Baghdad.

Me too bro. Where we meeting up?

Bothell's probably one of the most redpilled towns for its proximity to Seattle.

I hang out, play vidya, shoot shit. Not a whole lot to do, but completely distant from Cuckeattle.

Ever been to factoria? It's like a burqa colony at the mall

Kirkland fag here, get me out before its too late.

That's depressing. I lived up there about ten years ago. The Greenwood/Shoreline area was fucking based and awesome. Sad to hear sand niggers are there now.

If this happens maybe portland will do their usual and follow Seattle's lead

I drive through grapeview once, reminded me of Belfair in that there was no hope and no reason for them to exist

Sorry I'm grumpy from the lack of Internet, being cut off from the fade is driving me insane.