How cucked is Denmark?

How cucked is Denmark?

Serbian-American thinking of moving there eventually

Other urls found in this thread:

thecuttingedgenews.com/index.php?article=11168&pageid=&pagename=
youtube.com/watch?v=rAFYlynkJOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't be a typical Balkanshit.
Move to Serbia/Croatia/Bosnia. That's where you belong.

I fucking hate Balkan culture though. Bunch of drunken degenerates desu

>That's where you belong

>traitor diaspora
>belogs here

"no"

>Serbian-American
So you're not just American then? Git out.

Traitor? I'm from Krajina you tard. The fucking war destroyed all my family's wealth. I have no allegiance to Serbia nor to Croatia nor to the place I was born, Bosnia. You're a bunch of fucking retards that will never learn.

No, I fucking hate your degenerate culture. You fucking killed Europe.

You could have ended WW2 within its first year but instead you chose to wait a decade for it to go to shit so you could swoop in and profit from the eventual post-war economy.

You were a bunch of Jews BEFORE the Jews actually took over, you fucking muppets.

Dane wont accept you, you are going to be living in a parallel culture, but hey the muslims might accept you. Just move to one of the 2 ghettos we have and you will be set.

>Dane wont accept you,

Will you accept me if I rape one of your women? That strategy seems to have worked for the Muslims

>

Cocked as fuck. I heard Muslims just gang banged little Mermaid.

>Serb

Fuck off my homeland

Denmark for Danes

You're fucking kidding. I would rather live in Serbia.

lol, that mindset is what led to you accepting Mudslimes instead of eastern europeans

hope you're happy now

Funny thing is that Denmark loves to grant citizenship to balkan gipsies for some reason... Plenty of gipsies here in Serbia got political asylum in Denmark because they are saying how they are getting mistreated and harrased here while nobody is touching them...

kek

>General Motors and Ford creates the motorized nazi war machine
>IBM partners with nazis to efficiently run the extermination of millions in Europe with IBM systems
>The Carnegie Institution and its sponsored movement spent millions to propagate American eugenic theories in post-WWI Germany, financing race science programs in universities and official institutions. These included the idea that Jews must be eliminated.
>Rockefeller funded Hitler’s chief raceologist Otmar Verschuer and his insatiable twin experimentation programs.

thecuttingedgenews.com/index.php?article=11168&pageid=&pagename=

Get outta here kike

Denmark is in the European Union which means it is ultra-cucked and has to obey immigration laws dictated to it by an external government.

How long until the EU collapses then?

Fuck you buddy! You dont know shit about or laws.. Danes have the Rets-Forbehold wich means we can opt out of the shit we dont like fucking bruger

So at what point will you cease immigration of shitskins then?

The dating scene is pure cancer
Danish women are the strong and independent type

you're thinking of sweden, you'll get shanked by our women.

we literally send them to sweden.

youtube.com/watch?v=rAFYlynkJOA

I'm guessing you didn't see the debate where some old swedish cunt called us literally hitler for not accepting more immigrants like them :^)

We have all-ready decreased the amount of immigrants by at-least 40% The law that stated we could take their jewels sent the message across. Also they can no longer just expect to have their whole family transferred, so they are all going to Sweden