Does Florida count as Dixie's Land?

nah, not really anymore.

Alabamian here.

No.

Fuck no and neither is Missouri, Oklahoma or Texas

What about South Virginia, Not NOVA. Fuck NOVA.

no, were about as far north as you can get beneath the mason dixon

the pan handle does

wasn't texas in the confederacy

The very South East corner of Oklahoma is light Dixie.

That's it. Nothing more. Shit map.

florida and texas are basically anglo controlled new spain

Tennessee here, Florida is definitely not the South. Maybe the panhandle. Neither are Texas or Oklahoma.

Yeah but they always wanna be special. They even get their own flag on here cause Texas.

I'd say that map is about accurate. Maroon is Dixie's Land, red have a few parts that still have that brotherhood in some parts but have mostly moved on, the light red are just general shit states no one wants.

Panhandle gets honorary status, the rest absolutely not

KY and MO? Nah

Yes, but Dixie is a culture that's unique to the Deep South, basically all the deep red states. Texas has always had an identity all it's own. Calling it Dixieland wouldn't be right.

On Sup Forums? I'm from Texas, I don't have my own flag unless you're using the plugin.

texas is southwest.

lived with a girl from texas and made the mistake of calling her southern before

Is that the map of negroid admixture? I prefer green

wtf are you on about? the Texas flag is all over the place is divegrass threads. not sure why.

The South: Definitive Edition

>Virginia
>North Cackalacky
>Sakerlina
>Georgia
>Roughly half of Florida
>Alabama
>Mississippi
>Tennessee
>Louisiana
>Arkansas

Kentucky, Missouri and Texas can fuck right off.

t. Unironically sitting in Alabama right now

We're not "deep south" cousin fuckers like Alabama and Arkansas but considering our geographic location and the general redneckery of east Texas, especially up northeast, we're definitely southern. If a cunt from here got offended by being called southern instead of southwestern, she was most likely either from Austin, really a Californian, or a pretentious whore.

Pull out the one you think is Texas. There's a pretty high chance it's some Central/Southern American country.

Entirely true. I don't know anyone that's not some cunt from Austin that'd get insulted over being called Southern.

Fucking Creoles in this state I swear. Bunch of French speaking half-niggers

this is accurate

Neither is Kentucky, it was in the Union.

Did you mistake Chile for Texas?

Floridian here, only from 4-9pm.

Half of Missouri fought for the confederacy.

No Floridians are too cool to be associated with retarded hick faggots.

Central Floridian here

No but we LARP as southerners. The panhandle has actual Southerners but everywhere else it's a mix of people that larp as southerners, snowbirds that vary, and liberal cucks.

Yes
3rd state to secede from the union
Only state capital of Dixie to never be occupied during the war
Only state in US history to kick out four world super powers
Top 3 best hazguns state in the US
Plenty of other things but you're honestly a faggot if those don't count in your shitty arbitrary opinion about our state
This shit needs to be put in a sticky if we ever get one I swear. We are part of Dixie, ffs the Bonnie blue was created by us
>Tl;dr- Rest of Dixie is too butthurt that like Knetucky and Arkansas we don't have anywhere near the amount of niggers they do so we aren't "southern" enough for them
God damn pussies

Is Jacksonville southern?

I just spent the last 6 hours at a dirt track racing with about 60 other people and that was smack dab in the middle of the state
Shut your whore mouth

No
Like Tallahassee Jacksonville is about as Yankee as you can get without physically moving to Jersey
There are some southerners that live there though for sure(but they aren't from Jacksonville kek)

I know what you mean but it's not even french, it's nigger french at best.