Tfw through my wall i hear some chick getting pounded

>tfw through my wall i hear some chick getting pounded
> they finish and she gets a phone call
>"I'm with a friend, I'll talk to you tomorrow! Okay, I love you so much!"
>knock on wall and call her a whore
i'm MGTOW specifically so i can ignore that women are disgusting and yet fate or god finds a way to shove it in my face.

record it next time, nothing turns me on more than hearing neighbors having sex

> insulting a random woman for being nice to her mom

it wasn't even hot. he would pump like three times and stop, then wait 6 seconds and pump once or twice more, repeat. it was really awkward and she was silent the whole time

>>knock on wall and call her a whore
she didnt even hear your squeaky autistic voice over the moaning and sweaty sex going on loser

>phone call from mom at 2 am

this. I beat off to it once, but later found out it was too guys.

>i'm MGTOW

kek incel pussy

*two

Once my gf leaves me ill join mgtow. She's great, goes on Sup Forums, supports trump, no filter on her humor. But odds are this probably won't last forever, and relationships require so much attention that I don't have time to do much else except work and gym. Simply not worth it desu.

Hahahahahaha
I chuckled out loud when I read this, fag

>incel
no
>pussy
you got me there

someone's not going to heaven

i say i'm "MGTOW" because i refuse to get involved with women but you should avoid being a participant in MGTOW circles. not good for your mindset. more bitter than Sup Forums, just live for yourself

she was talking to her mom, you kissless virgin

this is the fakest story i have ever seen on the internet

Things that never happened

>Forcibly "kek'ing" on a valid post
Cringe
He's right and you know it , incel and your try hard response cements it

there is not a single part of the story that is outrageous enough to warrant faking

idk how it works in autistan but here in america we grow up laughing at insults and call it banter.

LMFAO

fag

I bet your mum banned you from XBOX and tendies for a week for disturbing her "Alone time" with "Uncle jerry" after that strategic manoeuvre.

you heard a phone call through the wall? clearly bullshit

this apartment building is made of paper. i live in a college town, they know students don't give a shit about the quality of their building, they constantly put up a million shit-tier complexes

He's not gay. The bloke he stuck his cock into was though.

come with me user

Fuck got me laughing out loud

What are you gonna do with you life next?

You didn't call her a whore, you just sat there and judged her in your head and made a thread on /pol about it

living the dream on a Friday night, ayyyy

apply for law school or get a factory job i guess
why wouldn't i call her a whore? i have literally nothing to lose and i got woken up by the pounding on the wall

Hahaha, what a fag

didnt expect that

Nice job, now you're a faggot who's going to hell

2d>3d take the true red pill

You better fucking look up that roastie on fb and tell on her boyfriend

i wish i could, but i don't know who she is. she's not my neighbor either, she just got fucked by him
i took that redpill years ago