Why don't liberals like Russia?

Why don't liberals like Russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eiw0fw_sJOk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Georgian_War
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/georgia/6247620/EU-blames-Georgia-for-starting-war-with-Russia.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
youtu.be/5mxtrawEnhw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Liberals don't like men who still have their balls attached.

They're scared of commies ironically

Propaganda.

Because Russia hates fags and feminists
youtube.com/watch?v=eiw0fw_sJOk

Conservatives didn't like Russia either until Trump started sucking slav dick.

Kind of like how Sup Forums was antisemitic until Trump.

because, russia is perceived internationally to hate gay people. remember sochi and pussy riot. this was the reoson for sanctions in the first place. also people are fucking rascist as fuck in russia. but its just the way it is. when you live in a country where you never see niggers you point them out when their around

YOU FUCKER, DON'T YOU DO THAT TO MUMMY

i remember this, this was great. i remember they made a huge deal that no one was going to stop them, i love how they just got beaten it was amazing

Thanks for the laugh my kangaroo bro.

Because Russian men aren't turning into sissy's like most western men, hence why the west is slowly dying and being taken over by islam

Because Jews are the "thought leaders" for Leftists, and they hate Russia. They're pissed that Russia is not helping to destabilize the Middle-East (especially Syria), and they're pissed that Putin fucked the Jew Oligarchs and international bankers in the ass and threw them out.

shove an emu up meh ass

Because

>White
>Christian
And unapologetic about it at that
Evil always shrieks in presence of good.
And for kikes and their gentile useful idiots , the lecturers , white Christians must be destroyed

Lecturers
*Leftists

pussy riot was a manufactured thing in the news. it was meant to cause uproar against russia. russia passed a law regarding banning any mention of homosexuality in the media towards any children. this alone was reported to be an attack on gay people, or to say that they are banned from being gay in the country. this was not true. but then you arrest some ladies called pussy riot who get reported on the worlds newspapers. they fight for gay rights and are arrested for breaking the law. women supported pussy riot and led to fucking sanctions on russia. fucking sanctions

They liked em when they were commies, now that Russia hates gays and leftism the liberals hate it.

>non-white
>nigger-tier behaviour inherent in their """people"""
Remind me why we like Russia again?

another thing is that russia likes religion. they had a fuckton of religious prosecution through the soviet days. actually they had churches destroyed and priest tortured and killed. know they fucking love religion because their was a time when they could not really practice. so you go to russia and they have jewish orthodox churches, chrisitan, catholic, and even a fuckton of muslims. if you desecrate a church you go to fucking jail.

Does anyone have the full picture of that black guy?

DELET

kek
best part is some russian here said it wasnt police
it was more like concerned citizen
kek
whatever that means

because they keep all their mudslimes in a containment area, and practice orthodoxy

Russia is traditionally conservative

>big bang event: POGROM'D
>start (((marxist))) revolution
>half of the party is Jews, senior members mostly Jews, etc.
>Stalin somehow wins power struggle
>purges most of the Jews
>USSR is marxist and commie but contradictorily not Jewish
>Jews flee and get purged from power system and blocked entry to universities, good period overall
>COLLAPSE
>(((oligarchs))) take over Russia
>"oh hey look Russia's cool and democratic now!"
>Putin purges (((oligarchs)))
>new wave of Russophobia commences
Every time Jews scheme their way into power in Russia, the people take it back.

If you don't believe in an international Jew conspiracy look up Khodorovsky.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Georgian_War

and Ukraine.

Authoritarian states run by gangsters need a boot to the head

Looks just like a chick I fucked in Ukraine like 10 years ago.

They are easily brainwashed and too stupid or lazy to read past headlines or do their own research. But yeah, the main reason is information war against Russia that has been going on for years (Trump has a similar problem).

Can someone explain this "black hand caressing face" meme?

Being around TOO many niggers is one of the biggest reasons why people become racist.

Even the kids on r/worldnews have known for a long time now that Georgia started the war:
"Open hostilities began with a large-scale Georgian military operation against the town of Tskhinvali and the surrounding areas, launched in the night of 7 to 8 August 2008, the report concluded.
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/georgia/6247620/EU-blames-Georgia-for-starting-war-with-Russia.html

I guess you are more retarded or ignorant than the kids on r/worldnews.

godamm i hate being brown a short, that girl is way out of my league

They fear the reckoning.

Mostly they fear they would have to eat their own fruit.

NO THATS MUMMY DONT MEK THOS PICS OF MUMMY
stop

They did not wanted to do down with wall street anglo. But we gave them better deal.

Too far user... too far

dude i dont think anyone can escape that back hand caressing their face. everyone is fucked

>It's the obligatory Hohol under Canadian flag
I swear I see you insufferable faggot in every single thread where Russia is mentioned
Russians are more white than you will ever be and their history is 1000 years longer than yours with great contribution to white civilization, just as is Germanys
You are the nigger here, Syrupdindu/Cockhole

im gonna beat the fuck outta you

my mum

like she is hot. but that fucking generals uniform
shes like those generals from gundam wing

REEEEE

they cannot negotiate with russia because russia has nukes. also slav girls

mummieee prety

I don't know,it's the reason why Obama wasn't friendly with Russia.

tahts cartoon drawing of mumy

It's conservative, religious, nationalist, anti-globalist and has proven some things are possible which the leftists don't want to be possible - for example, the negative birthrate trends among Russian women have been reversed, the implication to the west being that immigration is not the sole panacea for demographic problems, contrary to what the left has been pushing.

They also are a thorn in the side to any NWO-types by constantly agitating for a multi-polar world and calling the west on its shit left and right. No, Russia's hands aren't clean, but their critiques are usually 100% correct.

Because he is cuck

i want

obama and the globalist wanted all resources controlled by the united states. this of course slowly started to fail as a pipline to the uk was rejected in favor of one to russia. when this happened russia became energy independant for the most part. thus no need for the u.s

its all abought resources. thats what ukraine was abought its all abought world controll and the u.s just lost it

nice

what this

mummy goes to church

>Race of asian mongolids and slavs
>white

she got a nice set of perky tits

>Why don't liberals like Russia?
why you got to generalize like a fag? Its the Russian government which is disliked by those faggots not Russia or Russians themselves.

be nise pls

want to suckle

hahaha i told you that fucking hand cucks all

fucking kek

Cossacks are scum though

*suckle suckle*

I love our mummy

hi riliy

i think if i get a hot chick and put her in a generals uniform this may work

she' a mom now?

> Russian ambassador to NATO, warned that Georgia's NATO membership aspirations would cause Russia to support the independence of Abkhazia and South Ossetia
> Georgia began proposing the placement of international peacekeeping forces
> NATO fleet was in Batumi (georgian port)
> NATO military advisors and military equipment where all over their military forces
> Israel sold targeting system modernization for their tanks

If Trump wont pull nato from Georgia, pull US from nato or invite Russians in NATO as major member, there would be only one option. And this is not "war with china".

her daughter is like 8

Because Of based Yuri
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

Strange, kid kinda looks like me...

Russia absolutely needs to ascend to NATO membership.

not soulless, degenerate and jewish enough.

any pics?

Because liberals don't like anything. Including themselves.

Sorry, but only subhuman trailer-dwelling white trash (like 99% of this board) likes Russia as pictured on RT, sputniklies, russiainsider and every other opinionated blog you read that is affiliated with RT. Our middle/upper middle class is liberal as fuck, but the majority of country are helpless moronic alcoholics living in shit who have no joy in life than cheerleading an aged rat in Kremlin.

Does it make you mad, that like in the U.S. the most financially successful social group is social progressives and dumb conservatards are bitter losers, huh? Good luck eating turnip on your flyover shitholes after coastal states secede from Drumpf's AmeriKKKa :^)

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS!

lmao what they love russia they're a bunch of commie faggots

That hand look's fucking disgusting.

Die.

im visiting st. petersburg soon, mainly to see the hermitage. what else should i see in western russia?

Delete this. Mummy is love, Mummy is life. Mummy is for Whites only.

mummy went on show called "oh mummy""

youtu.be/5mxtrawEnhw
its prety mamy
shes 13
nise
rusia wil never join nato
mumm lik pengiun

*suckle suckle*

he is sea cat and not penguin, he eats penguins

is old insid jok

чтo ты дyмaeшь o мaмe

oнa нe нacтoящий пoлитик, oнa - peклaмa

Little Barron is now gonna have to learn to be a BBC cumslut.

That's only Jew York jews tho.

Israel has already switched sides to Russia and most of their white population are Russians.
In the 90s Russia had a trend where each released convict (mind you most of them were arrested for silly shit like opposing the commie regime through private speeches, farmers stealing apples from their neighbour and similar stuff) was able to claim an ethnicity and most chose to call them selves Jews cause they got free houses and jobs in Israel for removing the Palestiniggers.

Same as the bunch of Russians living in Schwartzwald in Germany these days and calling them selves Germans while the native Germans there got culturally enriched by Morrocans during WW2 and generally look like Arabs.