Well, Sup Forums?

Well, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bennydiego/status/825238165807984641
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/europe-attacks.aspx
start.umd.edu/topics/right-wing-terrorism
archives.fbi.gov/archives/news/testimony/the-terrorist-threat-confronting-the-united-states
cco.ndu.edu/Publications/PRISM/PRISM-Volume-6-no-2/Article/839011/right-wing-extremism-and-terrorism-in-europe-current-developments-and-issues-fo/
nytimes.com/2015/06/16/opinion/the-other-terror-threat.html
theblaze.com/news/2016/01/10/of-452-suicide-attacks-worldwide-last-year-how-many-do-you-think-were-perpetrated-by-muslims/
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2016
mrctv.org/blog/450-452-suicide-attacks-2015-were-made-muslim-terrorists
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>past vs present bullcrap

Realy smart

Yes.

Yeah nigger, without Whites how would you eat? Who would pay taxes that go towards EBT? Or the 15 other programs that keep niggers fed, housed, clothed, and educated. But by all means, ban white people and turn America into Liberia.

fuck brown people

You can banish me to Australia if you want.

tru
Banish white people from America make it so they are not allowed to set foot in these continents which are not for the white man!

>Conveniently forgetting that some raghead jihaded two passenger jets into a couple skyscrapers

Shiggy

nope

Fuck you, it;s happening.

Yes, contrary to popular liberal opinion, most other races are even more flawed than whites.

no it isnt, Mr 51% white

Bring me a real fucking argument.

>kill people in churches
>kill people in schools
>kill people in theaters
>kill unarmed blacks
Muslims do all of those things, though.

Nigger I'm fucking white as they come in America,

"Well, Sup Forums" should be a bannable offense for low-effort shitposting

Reminder you are more likely to be killed by a rightist terrorist than an Islamic one.
Mandatory registry for conservatives when?

Yes. Fuck mudslime filth

So we should ban people (even citizens) according to the amount of violence members of their race commit?

>as white as they come in america
youre probably hispanic

>a few cases of x happened
>ignore the many many many more cases of y happening

I'm anglo/saxon

>Muslims attack gay night clubs
>Muslims attack office buildings
>Muslims attack rock concerts
>Muslims attack military bases
>Muslims attack military recruitment centers
>Muslims attack CIA headquarters
>Muslims attack parades
>Muslims attack newspapers
>Muslims attack theaters
>Muslims attack US embassies
>Muslims attack the pentagon
>Muslims attack World trade centers
Should I go on?
>m

Aww yeaaahh boi we can back to kangz of the teepee and sheeit

Sorry user, I didn't have anything to say. I don't typically post but wanted to show off the hashtag and one of the stupid posts I saw out of it. I didn't see anyone talking about it.

The whole hashtag is full of this shit.

Here's the new story attached to the tag, and here's another tweet I saw.

twitter.com/bennydiego/status/825238165807984641

*Advertised News story

saxon? fuck off scandanavian cuck

only those with pure anglo genes such as myself can be australian

>Fuck white people
Yes, keep pushing whites away from the Democratic party.

Four more years, four more years!

Proof of this? I'm assuming you have a sourced statistic to back this up?

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/europe-attacks.aspx

Man, look at all of those attacks.

Those things are rare. They aren't epidemics in the the way niggers are shooting up neighborhoods, stores, assaulting, raping women on a MINUTELY basis across the US.

Fuck off Jew.

Single criminal acts. Blamed on "whites"

Black's commit most violent crimes, are most of the prison population. Blamed on white cops.

Muslims carry out 30,000 ideological motivated attacks. #not all Muslims "but what about white people shooting up schools"

Fucking idiots.

>said the chink

I shit in my spaghetti and nobody cares

I shit in my friend's spaghetti and everyone's upsetti

He's right. We need to ban niggers as well.

>whites be shoot up movies

I guess all whites are responsible for a schizophrenic's mental breakdown and subsequent actions.

Fuck off nigger.

We already have a White man ban, immigrating to USA from Europe is next to impossible

Meanwhile uneducated brown people can pour in by the millions

Yes

Black people have killed other black people in the thousands but Black Lives Matter?

Gibsmedats

>Whites have killed

>therefore worse than muslims

start.umd.edu/topics/right-wing-terrorism
archives.fbi.gov/archives/news/testimony/the-terrorist-threat-confronting-the-united-states
cco.ndu.edu/Publications/PRISM/PRISM-Volume-6-no-2/Article/839011/right-wing-extremism-and-terrorism-in-europe-current-developments-and-issues-fo/
nytimes.com/2015/06/16/opinion/the-other-terror-threat.html
Go nuts my dude
Also before >jew york times go to all the studies they link. I just put the article for the sake that it collects the links in one place

>matriarchal quarterkike

fuck off, scum

We are at capacity, mate

The fucking abos didn't say that when you got there ffs.

They didn't say a whole lot of anything until we taught them our language and gave them our stuff.

Oh really? Is that why of the 452 terror attacks in 2016, 450 were committed by muslims and the other 2 by fucking communists? When has the most recent organized right wing terror attack happenend?

and they got fucked, we're trying to avoid that mistake.

Nice source

Non ME/NA whites are seriously underrepresented in mass shootings, ME/NA are grossly disproportionate in mass shootings.

>EU has proven that Muslimes have done all that and at a higher kill rate

Well what?

Ah yes, they arrive at the belief that right wing terrorism is yuge after having manufactured the "Sovereign Citizen" movement ("AM I BEING DETAINED?!?!?!") and filing anyone who goes berserk while screaming AM I BEING DETAINED???? I KNOW MY RIGHTS as a right wing terrorist. Fake news

Please America just look at us, don't make the same mistakes we did.

Deterring Islam is always a good thing. What kind of logic is he using?

I always tell liberals that they would be the first to get a 7.62 if Islam takes over, especially the faggots.

theblaze.com/news/2016/01/10/of-452-suicide-attacks-worldwide-last-year-how-many-do-you-think-were-perpetrated-by-muslims/
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2016
mrctv.org/blog/450-452-suicide-attacks-2015-were-made-muslim-terrorists

Here you go nigger

who creates civilization? what keeps civilization from collapsing? is it niggers and arabs?

>Mother Jones as the source

???

How's that dick feel Leaf?

day of the rake is nigh
also, false

If they hate whites and love muslims, why don't they move out of white countries and into muslim countries?

Ban Donald Trump. That's the only person that should be banned.

Please save DACA. The Dreamers love America.

>they want to live in our countries
>we don't want to live in their countries
Please let them ban us

Fuck off we're full

White people commit around 60% of mass shootings in the USA

They also make up around 60% of people in the USA

It's also worth noting that "gang violence" doesn't get counted in the "mass shooting" stats. If it did, the proportion of white "mass shooters" would be far lower.

It's also worth noting that Asians are disproportionately more likely to commit a mass shooting (again, not including "gang violence")

>Cocaine trade has ppl killed in the streets, movie theaters , clubs and it's brutal and kills unarmed civilians but it's a Meth Ban that is needed?

He's right, we should ban niggers and hapas first.
Trayvon Martins and Elliot Rodgers, yk.

5 people committed those crimes and you're comparing them to 21,000 + muslims who are actively trying to kill us.

You really need to purge the anti-whites from your country. Well, I guess we all need to.
Breivik was right.

>conveniently forgetting our many arab shooters
>arabs, who consist of a tiny fragment of our population
>not taking into account the seriousness of organized terrorist groups
>organized terrorist groups who have endless prospective members from the Muslim pool
>organized terrorist groups who hate the west
>organized terrorist groups who have made America into their Satan
>organized terrorist groups who hate everyone who is not Muslim
>Organized terrorist groups who hate all Muslims who are not their own special brand of Muslim

Yeah. Totally similar. Better focus on the mentally-ill, lone-wolf misfits. Worse than Muslims. Wait until one awkward white teenager buys a gun and melts him some steel beams. What a threat to national security.

This

No need for Muslim ban, just automatic machine guns on borders for everybody that doesn't tries to migrate through door. Muslims, Christians, Atheists, Buddhists can all get machine gunned if they are illegal.

Sure but you have to kill a brown person over here first that way were just replacing all the shitty people with non liberal whites

>Muslim people killed people in churches, schools, movie theaters, &wear badges and kill unarmed jews buts its a #MuslimBan that is needed?
NO shit, why bring more people that will kill you. Jesus Chirst how stupid, there are fucking terrorists that would kill this person because of (((Beckham))) in the name. God the ignorance, bad people exist why risk bringing even more into a country that already has bad people(black people being the worst offenders of murder) but you get the point.

I'm sorry, but the largest terrorist attack on American soil since Pearl Harbor was committed by muslims.

AND

The deadliest mass shooting in the past year was ALSO committed by a muslim.

Go fuck yourself.

>Race is a social construct!
>Except white males though, they're a seperate race that is evil and need to die
leftist logic

We need to ban white people from living near non-whites

niggers kill everyone everywhere, but lets just let an endless supply of niggers in white countries because jew guilt over the holocaust which never happened

why there are no grocery stores in niggerland.webm

its our fucking country bitch!

Well have you greatest ally :,) all you have to do is convert to Judaism

This is a white country with white English laws and white technology and white greek democracy and white schools and white and white oh and that is a white creation too and that and that and that.

If you want nigger paradise go to Sierra Leon!

Lets not forget this kind of shit also...

PIC RELATED!