Trump: Scopolamine Zombie?

During our new president's interview on ABC yesterday I noticed that his pupils appeared to be mismatched in size. (pic related)

When I searched for drug interactions that could cause this symptom, I was surprised to see that scopolamine topped the list

(merckmanuals.com/home/eye-disorders/symptoms-of-eye-disorders/pupils,-unequal)

Scopolamine is a drug derived from the datura plant, also known as angel's trumpet or jimson weed. In low doses, it functions as treatment for motion sickness, but in higher doses it acts as a dissociative hallucinogen. Certain preparations of the plant also function as a sort of mind control serum, completely stripping the victim of their free will and leaving them open to suggestion. The drug is often administered by prostitutes, who then instruct the victim to empty their ATM or even remove all their valuables from their own house. Here's a Vice documentary on the subject:

vice.com/en_ca/article/colombian-devil-s-breath-1-of-2

Sup Forums- is Trump, dare I say, mind controlled slave, a prisoner in his own body due to constant infusions of the Devil's Breath?

If not, then why are his pupils so fucked up?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=chinese everything
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

maybe its because HE ONLY SLEEPS 4 hours A DAY!

Obama was some random immigrant nigger with a fake birth certificate

Lazy eye you stupid

OP, maybe it's because his eye brow is causing shade on one eye and the camera light is shining directly into the other light?

maybe you should kill yourself?

Trump is a putin puppet with or without drugs.

Sorry dude but if you've ever done deliriants then you'd know that he's 100% not on any.

Psychonaut and longtime user of nightshades here.

That Vice article is trash and scopolamine can't be used for mind control.

It CAN however be used to summon demonic spider lizards from hell and reverse time and all sorts of other bizarre hallucinatory experiences.

Oh and Tibetan monks used to love the shit. Pic related.

He is merely Barron's puppet.

fuck off reddit namefag

>not being old enough to remember /new/

shiggidy diggidy doo

Anisocoria is a condition characterized by an unequal size of the eyes' pupils. Affecting 20% of the population, it can be an entirely harmless condition or a symptom of more serious medical problems.

this happened to me before when staying up late with my dominant eye in a darkly lit environment.

the dominant eye trys to focus more and gets smaller while the weaker of the eyes is slightly more dilated.

happens with old people who dont wear glasses (just good enough vision but its fading)

Link me to everything about ancient Chinese culture, dress, music, architecture, food, religion, and philosophy

Actual doctor here. You may be mentally handicapped. Seek testing at your nearest child psychiatrist.

>Chinese

nigger wut

He could have the same affliction that David Bowie had which means one pupil is larger than the other due to physical trauma?

>What is vision?
>What are shadows?

bad b8 m8

It's not a complicated request

lmgtfy.com/?q=chinese everything

You're fucking stupid lol. It's not drugs. I'm sure the President would and will be tested.

OP here. I'm not sure you guys are really considering the evidence. If you look in the picture I posted, his pupils are clearly different sizes, which is a blatant sign of scopolamine delirium. Perhaps Sup Forums would do well to remember the time-worn adage about the Nile not being only a river in Egypt but also a coping mechanism used by the weak of spirit, who don't want to face facts? Especially facts related to the possibility of the leader of the free world being a chemical zombie who is being controlled by a shadowy cabal of unscrupulous pharmacists?

Hey, also, I'm sort of new here, maybe you guys could help me out. I notice that my thread ID number ends in double 3's. I read on the Huffington Post that Alt-Right Nazis based Sup Forums ascribe significance to repeating numbers. Could somebody please explain how this might lend credence to my thesis that The Donald is actually some sort of twisted chemical puppet?

this

though it is good to look out for, the cabal likes to use that drug

Lmao this is the best you people can come up with? This is gonna be a long 4 years for you cunts.

One eye on the illegals, one eye on the crooked media

I need more evidence of his pupils being different sizes because it doesn't look like it in the pic.

mason gets master numbers even when they dont want it
fuck off back to bohemian grove