>he's a social liberal
>he doesn't care about abortion
>it's settled law
>he has more important things to focus on

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tAgxfQbl2KU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go to sleep, fag.

There is always time for a good shitpost.

That was fake news spread by Russian hackers.

He's bringing attention to a women's march that is a complete opposite of the one after his inauguration.

He's always been pro-life, but not interested in changing the law.

you seem to forget that its the little things that matter, a post here and there about shit he cares or could care less about, someone sees it, someone believes it, they spread it soon all the pieces fall together, its social engineering.

Kill yourself scum

Fuck yeah. This is why I voted for him.

Because if the liberals are gonna be suck sore losers, he might as well appeal to the people who stuck by him

He wants fresh tears for his coffee mug

>Why did he tweet this?

No more sacrifices for Moloch.

>it's settled law
That was him talking about fag marriage. He's still pro-life and even said his Supreme Court pick would overturn Roe v. Wade.

Trump going along with some social conservative stuff buys him the votes from congress to do all the immigration/trade/tax stuff he wants to do

at least that's what I assume

Good job you fucking idiots. You elected a fascist into the white house. Say goodbye to abortion, gay marriage, enviromental protection, free speech and a free internet. Hope the memes were worth it.

>inb4 anti abortion = anti white

It's still fucking disgusting, and the countries tax dollars shouldn't be going towards something that roughly 50% of the population believes is infanticide.

Sounds great

Fucking based. Babykillers on suicide watch

he said that about gay marriage
nice try LYING leaf
youtube.com/watch?v=tAgxfQbl2KU

Sounds pretty great.

To fuck with those loudmouth cunts.

Dont bother trying to reason with these idiots. They'll go along with anything thier orange leader says. it's the nature of fascists.

Loyalty you faggot
>he doesn't have time to give a shit about unborn babies because he has jobs to create, but trump Is loyal. Without the Christian vote and right to lifers he wouldn't have gotten elected.

>also, he is probably like me and Larps as a pro lifer because it pisses liberals off

Reddit confirmed.

>wahhhh why are people upset that i want it to be legal to kill babies

Where can I apply for the death squads?

ding ding

and probably tossing congress a bone so they'll pass funding for his shit.

Sounds nice

well done faggot

He's just showing loyalty to Christians, who make up the majority in that march and they were his closest allies in the elections. He got the Catholic and Evangelical vote.

fuckn oath cunt

Destroy Roe v. Wade

You really believe that? 100% Trump has caused a few abortions and he didn't give a single fuck. Most people that aren't even well-known degenerates have.

>drumpf
>tweet
>tfw bot
>tfw neuralnet
1234neuralnet
>1234neuralnet

Get Out.

I am not convinced people's lives are going to change.

He literally said the same in the debates you dork.
>A goddamn leaf

>it's settled law
Really? Please cite the legislation.

We have little to do with it.

Why are you so fucking stupid?

This to be honest, I doubt Trump care about it on a personal level and that's why he didn't have a staunch opinion about it in his campaign, but if you want the Christian/Evangelical vote you can't be pro-choice.

What he has said is that he won't touch Roe v. Wade.

>Good job
>abortion
t es tt ing sentience
>bot
>net
>neuralnet
1234neuralnet