WHITE NATIONALISM IS NOT THE ANSWER!

>I REPEAT WHITE NATIONALISM IS RACIST AND NONINCLUSIVE.

youtube.com/watch?v=ywmd8kR-AmI

THANK YOU BASED MILO! Finally, someone gets it!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yO7MWuJ7zLA
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/npi/page/65/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A kike if I ever saw one. He should go preach to his own people.

You sound like a bigot and racist.

He's just mad that he started to become irrelevant ever since the REAL alt-right called him out on his shit

>I'm white and Jewish

Civic Nationalism > White Nationalism

>Looking into the mouth of a nigger cocksucking gayreek faggot LARPing as a roman catholic (but now is a jew because his EGO is way too inflated)

>daily shoah
>alt-right

A Jew says White Nationalism isn't the answer.
Everybody is shocked.

Well he's right

White nationalism is just more identity politics. Just more liberal bullshit.

>wh*te nationalism

>it's a kike does what has been called from day 1 episode

>.
1234neuralnet

/thread

EXACTLY! We all must mix together! We have to stop fighting it and accept that the only identity we have is HUMAN! STOP BIGOTRY AND HATE NOW!

t. Schlomo Sheckelstain Goldberg Silverstain.

>BASED MILO

none of you are white

White Nationalism is just for Americans with no identity. If you are a Whtie Nationalist in Europe, you are most likely from a country with weak identity in the first place that needs to latch onto something bigger to feel better.

E.g the popularity of these kind of politics in places like Romania and other Eastern European countries.

>we wuz Newton and shiet

This is quite obvious, Sup Forums is still too blind to see the truth

Look, the globalists want depopulation

So therefor none of us will live if they succeed this operation, blacks aren't favoured into the new world order, they are using blacks against whites, men against women, straight against gays etc as useful idiots as they slow kill us with GMOs, Vaccines and prescription medication

(((they))) want us all dead and they have been planning this for centuries

correct. i am simply a child of the universe. i dont identify with colors.

No you retard

We are grouped together based on ideology

Norway dropping some truth bombs and redpills like there's no tomorrow

This 2bh.
Milo is a faggot but it not like retards hoping for a stormfag future are much better.

Milo would lose his funding if he said otherwise.
Also, university tours are big business these days.

Truth

White Nationalism is literally WE WUZ KINGS for white people.

Bunch of white losers who latch on to anything to make themselves feel superior, when in reality they are shit.

you have "the right stuff" on your picture.

the main guy was found to be married to a marxist jew. TRS has been confirmed as not real.

yeah its not like america was way over 90% white before the 1965 immigration act.

when I went to Africa I was surprised at all the African nationalism there. it was almost like they had in group preferences... weird.

>people unironically listened to milo at any point
kek

>WE WUZ KINGS for white people
but we wuz kangz, nigga
we wuz in da buckingham palace n sheeit foo

were americans stormfags for hundreds of years before the 1960's were it was virtually 100% white?

*KANGS

>irrelevant

Hmm let's see, pic related.

In reality stormfags are the most irrelevant creatures on earth, nobody cares about your cucked identity politics, you are worse than liberals.

Faggot

How does he make money out of the college tours? he doesn't charge speaking fees & aren't his tickets dirt cheap?

yeah! you tell em'

how cucked do you have to be to care about your own people having a place for themselves! bunch of pussies! white people wanting sovereignty, what a bunch of insecure rednecks!

>Civic Nationalism
youtube.com/watch?v=yO7MWuJ7zLA

>in places like Romania
ROMANIA MENTIONED, YES, WE RELEVANT NOW !

Oh so you want your own white safe space?

True

Dont forget his book

>E.g the popularity of these kind of politics in places like Romania and other Eastern European countries.
No, it's the exact opposite. Eastern Europe has no need for "white nationalism". We just have nationalism, because our countries already are completely white.
It's the blacked western Europe that is grasping at straws at maintaining any kind of European identity.

>you should be aspiring to values
>sucks black cock and drinks soda from a dildo

Yes.

Youre just not ready for your rothpill. The game is over

>lost his virginity by getting anally blasted in a nigger gang bang while in highschool
>his quote

Every group has their own interests. This is a fact of life. Jews look after their own interests, Hispanics look after their own interests, Blacks look after their own interests, etc. but when whites do it, we're labeled White supremacists.

Name one minority group that overwhelmingly voted for Trump.

>t*rks

>Virtually 100% white
You're gonna have to go back farther than the 1960's, leaf.
I'm not against nationalism, just racial retardation whether it black white chink or injun.

>i dont identify with colors
Sounds like something a brown person would say.

Seeing how many nonwhites r in Sup Forums, ofc i expect such retarded answers, especially from americans

>gay jew telling others their race doesn't matter

>(((oy vey)))' in the distance

>Cuck nationalism > Original Nationalism
t. afri-mexican american

>The Daily Stormer
nice try newfag, of course nobody goes to that shilling site.

OY VEY BUT SPENCER WAS INVENTED BY HILLARY IN 2017!

daily reminder:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/npi/page/65/

Free publicity and people are paying him to spread awareness of his "brand" whether they're for him or against him.

How will civic nationalism help us maintain white majority in European countries?

lol. ok, is China a Chinese "safe space"?

gtfo. back to plebbit or worldstar you go

I swear, these civic cucks are incapable of looking at the bigger picture. They think that because their one non-white friend voted for Trump that we can just unite around ideology and ignore race. They don't understand that the vast majority of non-whites vote against white interests. Look at Zimbabwe, look at Haiti, look at South Africa... is this the future you want for the U.S.?

and what is your nationalism then? norwegian nationalism? last time i checked any nigger and mudshit in ur country can become a norwegian, enjoy your new caliphate, dont come to the east, let your children be subjected to incest raping of mudshits

bottom one is like finding waldo, just with a white person

With the greekest name in the world?

>Kiklo

> implying white supremacist

How presumptuous and inflammatory. Trigger elsewhere sonderkommando.

Very fitting for Muricans to want Civic Nationalism.

Why does Sup Forums get autistic every time Milo does something smart considering his role as the public face of Breitbart?

Cubans

ye but there there is no waldo

> something smart
> "I am not racist because blacks fuck my neghole"

it so, Breitbart is cucked

You don't get it.

8% of blacks voted for Trump.

29% of Latinos voted for Trump.

29% of Asians voted for Trump.

37% of other non-white races voted for Trump.

Without these votes HE WOULD LITERALLY NOT WIN THE PRESIDENCY.

If you create an ideology based on skin color, YOU WILL LOSE.

not overwhelmingly tho

more like 52-48

the only group that went full on with trump was white worker

Name one example of a "civic nationalist" society (serious question, I'm happy to be proved wrong).

They got called WN all the time. It's smarter to deny it for lefty butthurt and let the actual WNs keep talking, especially since nobody with a brain considers Breitbart white nationalist in the first place.

Because pakis don't contribute to the nation and see themselves as having no civic responsibilities. They don't even get car insurance because it goes against something their imam once mumbled.

Don't listen to anyone who takes the dick, and has a fetish for blacks .

muts are all so disgusting

>MFW i was at this protest taking pictures of the antifa who showed up

> 8% of blacks voted for Trump.
too small to matter (perhaps in Michigan? he would still win)

> 29% of Asians voted for Trump.
those votes are concentrated on New York and Cali, useless for Trump

> 29% of Latinos voted for Trump.

Most of those trump-voting latinos are either white or white-presenting (ie republican cubans like Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio)

>
37% of other non-white races voted for Trump.

statistically irrelevant in any state

He is right you know, identity politics gives them a clear target for the controlled media to target. If we are not all "racist frogs" then they won't know what we are.

I see your bigger picture but firstly : one step at a time and secondly : if we get too obsessed with racial purity we end up with divide and conquer Anglo vs German shit

What if I don't want my descendants to be an alien people studying my culture and religion as alien things like the Italians study the Romans? What if I want my descendants to look like me and my culture and religion to be living things that people still love and believe in?

> If we are not all "racist frogs" then they won't know what we are.

> who is George Zimmerman

they will just call them white and call it a day

you expect a fairness from lefties that does nit exist

>Jewish tricks

Not falling for it anymore Jewboy.

>he wants to stop asians from yodeling

Because shitskins sure are going to want to preserve the western European enlightenment philosophy created institutions of this nation, right?

ya no, they'll just vote for more gibs and more government.

That's a good thing. Keep them separate. Make people resent and despise them. That is far better for white interests than elevating them to equals.

Why the fuck are you on Sup Forums do you want us all to subscribe to your faggoty arse cuckservatisim? honestly fuck off and find your own home.

then stop sperging out about MUH STEM and teach actual philosophy in every school

All your statistics show is that if whites lose their majority then the right will lose their majority. America is already 100% civic nationalist. Trump and the GOP are already 100% civic nationalist. There is literally nothing stopping non-whites fully identifying with the American right. How are you going to make non-whites stop voting for second and third world policies? They don't do it because of white nationalism. They do it because they are second and third world people. And if they become a majority, America will no longer be a first world country.

they come from /lgbt/ m8

they have a bizarre hard-on about being liked by Sup Forums

>NONINCLUSIVE
No shit Sherlock. This is precisely why we go for it.
Twenty years ago you could have gotten away with a pure libertarian stance of not forcing inclusion and letting people exclude based on their preferences. But your kikery needs a more thorough approach.

>kike opposing whites looking for their interest first
more news at 11:00

Guess where in Europe I descend fo. (very mixed).