Hey, I'm Jewish and I've never benefited from an international Jewish conspiracy...

Hey, I'm Jewish and I've never benefited from an international Jewish conspiracy. Why should I be lead to the ovens with the heads of the great banking families? I contribute no more to global 'Jewry' than any other wagecuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

successstory.com/lists/richest-people-in-new-zealand
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kill youself

You are an unfortunate casualty. Why not renounce your Judaism loudly? It hasn't actually done very much for you anyway.

People conflate Jews with the Jewish ruling class. As dumb as conflating Americans with America's ruling class.

Better to be safe than sorry.

>Hey, I'm Jewish and I've never benefited from an international Jewish conspiracy

>When women and libcucks misrepresent things becuase they know they're literal cancer to everything they touch

Do you find yourself advocating for mass third world immigration and you're just not sure why?

Your pic tells everything about you

Because of nostalgia more than anything, to be honest. The ritual and tradition is comforting, regardless of whether or not there's any material gain from it.

Not especially, and I oppose the ethno-state of Israel as the gross product of the same world-view.

Israel isn't not so bad, man.

Your ritual and tradition provide camouflage for these jewish elites and justification for them to act in the way that they are very well known for.

Now that you're willfully doing this, we have ample justification for putting you in the ovens along with them, as you say.

Same here.

Fuck no, though unlike OP I support Israel because fuck mudslimes.

Just because they use their faith to justify their actions means I should renounce mine? I don't understand why I should be accountable for the atrocities of a group of people I've never even met before, simply because we share a diet and set of religious holidays

How do you feel about the disproportionate amount of influence jews have in western society?

>disproportionate amount of influence

Wealthy people of other ethnicities exert influence proportional to wealthy Jews - America just seems to house a lot of wealthy Jews. Here, it's largely English settlers and their descendents who dictate the media.

We are not talking about a race, or even a sexuality or anything natural you are gang pressed into when you are born. We're discussing faith which is something that is quite simple to change.

You're asking why we're able to justify being similarly angry with jews at the bottom of the pole and the answer is that they are able to hide behind you. You changing your beliefs is your prerogative but please don't sit there and pretend that we simply have no reason.

How exactly would you prefer we distinguish between you and the real Talmudic fucks?

By our actions and individual contributions, or detractions, from your society - just as you would any of your peers. And, unfortunately, as is the case with most Jews I was press-ganged into it at birth via removal of my foreskin.

>proportional to jews
See that's the problem and you pretend you don't see it. Jews are the most well-represented and wealthiest ethnoreligious group in the USA/NZ/Aus compared to others by far. Pretending this is not true is one of the reasons to dislike you.

Which is to say - it would totally alienate me from my family to publically renounce my faith. Can you think of anything similar with your own family?

This image should be used in the wikipedia definition of projecting

Because this image literally to a T, describes how SJW's behave. Even people on Sup Forums talk about how they have to "hide their powerlevel" the same way we see in panel 8.

If I were on a personal level were to meet and befriend a jew who was similar to you then I'd also consider him vetted and therefore not apart of any conspiracy. The problem is that I alone would have deduced this and it would provide little evidence, my anecdotal testimony, on a particular individual and we would be no closer to solving the problem.

The problem is that your synagogue and the jewish faith in general is used as a cabalic center for global conspiracy. This an issue that needs to be resolved. I care little for whatever sentimentality you apply to your traditions.

Similarly mosques are being used as hubs for terrorist organizations. I recognize that not all muslims are responsible for the things that happen. However, they are at least responsible by providing sanctuary at their places of worship and in zakat and so on.

You're guilty via complacency and I think thats enough.

I don't see it because it's not very obvious

successstory.com/lists/richest-people-in-new-zealand

None of these people are Jewish? There are relatively few Jews here in New Zealand, we're quite a minority.

How about it's how both sides behave?

>it would totally alienate me from my family to publically renounce my faith.
get them to renounce too

What if I told you I did exactly what I'm asking you to do?

I'd ask how you how they reacted, and where you stand now in relation to them? Did they understand?

I fled from catholicism. My parents are famous iconographers. I did not agree with them and their views. I was forced to emancipate and start my life at 17. I haven't even been in the same country as them since.

Same could be said about the hate and threats Trump supporters get and then they pride themselves for stopping fascists or some shit. It's just a big circle of people with small lives making big deals of shit to not realize how empty their lives are.

>few numbers
that's why. just keep a low profile. don't overreproduce and tell your fellow joos to do the same.
you'll likely be spared

desu, I don't understand why anyone would reproduce at this point in history, like imagine trying to explain everything that's happening right now to a child

I don't wanna be responsible for that

Because I want to pass on my genes and mind set

That's intense. On retrospect, do you stand by the decision you took at necessary?

If it's just a diet and holidays then you're not really jewish. Stop meming. Seriously, literally stop doing this shit in real life. I'm not joking, this isn't banter. If you're not religious, don't say you are. Everyone needs to stop pretending to believe in religions that they blatantly don't because ALL it does is justify the evil actions of people who actually do follow those religions. We see it all the time with Islam. This is one of the games of the elites. By having people who claim to be muslim but don't believe every part of the scripture they legitimize it to outsiders by seeming reasonable but still give morale to the true muslims who actually follow the scripture.

"look mahmoud they love islam! keep raping those girls merkel sent us!"

I'm circumcised and I'm not a jew. Stop making shit up to justify your weakness. You're the one putting yourself into the group, not us. If someone says they're a christian but they're okay with slutting around and homosexuality and they aren't pacifists, I tell them right to their face that they aren't a christian and they need to identify themselves as some sort of denomination. Funny how the protestants were able to understand that they needed distinction hundreds of years ago but people nowadays can't figure it out.

Your family sounds like a bunch of jews. Maybe they should judge you based on who you are and not what you are.

But every time the left claims the right did it to them it's because the right was reacting to something awful the left did and the left, as always, blows it way out of proportion and blatantly lies to make themselves look like victims.

I'd agree with You but the nature of the comic You posted scored you a special place in the showers.
Nothing personal or racist about that I just hate liars.

It's in you and your children's blood to jew the white race.

I don´t know. if you want people to like you shoildn´t really ask what you haven´t done to hurt them but instead ask what you have done to support them.

>Literally "NOT ALL JEWS!", the post
Kiwi, please say you're just imitating ozzie shitposting.

>Why should I be lead to the ovens with the heads of the great banking families?

You won't be.

Aryan technology has become so advances that a holocaust can be fully automated.
Electric ovens, solar panelled.

We just stick a fiver to the roof of the oven and you all hop in one after the other, trying to reach it.

It doesn't matter if you are part of the kike overlord conspiracy. The genocide machine kills Jews indiscriminately using their lust for sheckels against them.

I see literally nothing wrong with suppressing retards in society

Only big financier Jews are benefiting
You are just cannon meat shlomo

1) Financier Jews elites from USA funded Hitler
2) only peasant European Jews died in holocaust
3) same Jew elites were interested in isolationism during WWII
4) Now the same rich Jew elites make money on holocaust

Normal Jews are just as victims to it like any other people, only money counts

but...but they're literally doing the same thing...is....is that the joke? That we're helping people by giving them a taste of their own medicine? Sending them into their own self-created hell?

You can always change your name and wear a cross necklace if you're that scared.

you carry sandpeople genes. Your ancestors might have mixed with the central Europeans so much that you look somewhat like them but the fact is that you are a mutt middle eastern / Euroshit mix.

Subhuman.

that woman is disgustingly degenerate

10/10 would gas that degenerate whore

daily reminder that international jew conspiracy nonsense is just butthurt bullshit, literally larping to cover your fucked up failure of a life.
if you subscribe to it you're likely doomed wageslave millennial, a failed and bitter old man, or just really fucking dumb.

>say stupid shit online
>people laugh at you and tell you to fuck off
>WAAH FREE SHPEECH IS DEAD BECOUSE THEY DONT LIKE WHAT I SAY ;(((

Why do I suffer from international Jewry, I did nothing against them?

There is no explanation for agression needed in nature. Faggot.

This, check your Jewish privilege, OP. And then make a big, emotional, self-flagellating post on Tumblr apologizing for your oppression and microaggressions against whites.

>I've never benefited from an international Jewish conspiracy

CHECK YOUR JEW PRIVILEGE REEEEEEEEEEE

You will be the first to be gassed you can never trust a jew.

>dat pic

Nobody was stopping those feminists from making their own fucking game.

But they were trying to stop everyone else from making non-feminist games.

No one wants to buy feminist games though.

Exactly.

The comic is funny because it's actually really close to the truth though - it was a battle over free speech

You speak truth, pool

i'm uh uh australian larping uh believe me, ok?

her feminist glasses made me hate her even more

Fpbp

>men counterattack
>women cry

that's about it

I'm white and yet I've never owned slaves or benifited from being privlaged. Why should I have to endure the sjw snowflakes.

alon you faggy traitor do an allya and get here