What are the best ways to insult a muslim?

Have a arab guy at work that's muslim and he pisses me off every single day, what are the best ways to thoroughly insult him?

I want to know what I can say to him that will insult him and hopefully make him so mad he starts swinging or pull a knife or something.

What can I do to insult this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rada_(fiqh)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thank u based chihuahua

Get a black bin liner and cut a hole in it dick size. Shove your dick in and rock back and forth when you see him coming. Go yes suck me mrs (put his last name here) and say i bet the pencil dicked (put his name here) doesnt fill my little miss piggy like i do. If you can jizz on demand, nows the time. Do in front of other work mates

Get in the habit of snacking on pork rinds around him.

All of your 9 mothers eat bacon.

>english humour

This

Draw pictures and wright Muhammad on them

Tell him that his prophet sucks cocks in hell.

Source: a buddy of mine got tacit permission to kill a shitskin if necessary in the future from the police department after he uttered that to a guy and then got him arrested

I'm not really a fan of demeaning people's beliefs, but in this case I'll make an exception because their inferior moon cult barely counts as a belief seeing the punishment for questioning it is being stoned to death.

sadly all my witty comments would be wasted on him, so I'd start by asking him about Aisha and the Satanic Verses.

Throw bacon bits at him. Also ask him why Muhammed fucked little girls.

Its Norway and fucking cold. Go round his house at night use slices of bacon on his windscreen to write out PEDO, let the deep freeze do its job. He cant touch it and if he tries hot water he will break his windscreen.

walk up, tell him he is a piece of shit and you dont like him and his religion is a barbaric vestige of the stone age, and then fucking hit him in the teeth.

anything else and you are just a bitch, norway

>what are the best ways to thoroughly insult him?
they are insulted by pretty much everything

Ask him where he's hiding the bomb

Keep leaving pork on his shit.
Rub bacon all over his keyboard and then anonymously send him the pic.
Desecrate the quran and send pics.

Ban him from entering your country.

dip bullets in bacon grease and shoot him.
Instantly goes to hell :^)

Just choke the life from his inhuman eyes

shit in your hands and eat the shit.

if you go back in time, before the domestication of plants and animals, all human races were migratory and cannibal (necessitated by survival against the local conditions)

humans have very similar physiology and meat packing patterns of pigs

our ancestors ate pig. it's in our blood and genome

>Aisha and the Satanic Verses

What about them?

>I want to know what I can say to him that will insult him and hopefully make him so mad he starts swinging or pull a knife or something.
Don't say anything, just eat a pork sandwich with lots of bacon in front of him every single day. It will keep him away.

hmm..
A passive aggressive approach could work to build up the tension though I would need something to tip the scale.

I've had it with this fucker as he goes around every day spewing his muslim garbage saying how great it is to be muslim, how great is allah and so on.

that actually mad me sad when i read it, at least learn a sense of humor user, if your on pol im assuming you don't have much else going for you

You can hide pig's head under his desk

yeah just glue pork on his keyboard or something.
(assuming you work at an office)

Aisha proves Mohammed was a pedo (he married he when she was 6, he was in his fifties, and already, AFAIK, had about 5 wives already to satisfy his needs - but, hey, "the angel Gabriel" told him to just go and fuck a kid so it wuz all good)
Satanic verses prove Allah had "wives", disproving any assertion that Islam was always monotheistic - or that that Islamic scripture is free from error.

That's YOU told. So go fuck yourself, you paki pedo wankstain.

Say " Allah Asghar wa Muhammad al-khanzir", it means "Allah is the smallest and Muhammad is a pig".

why would you want to do that?

Ask him if you can suck on his wife's tits
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rada_(fiqh)

You fuckin passive agressive beta cuck
Just punch him in the face

Wait fuck, I've got an idea to totally blow out these other ideas, make a milkshake with little pork bits in it. So basically he's gonna be sinning without any idea.

kek

bring bacon to work and cook it there every day and eat it while looking at him. if you can't cook there microwave it so he smells it. you can offer him some, he should flip his shit, meanwhile you did nothing wrong. also wish him merry christmas, happy easter, every christian holiday. find out when ramadan is and bring lots of delicious savory food that smells good and eat it near him. offer him some and be insistent about it. if he says it's ramadan just say ohh i forgot and do it the next day. if he has a prayer mat somewhere accessible you can take it and put it by the door as a doormat. it doesn't take much to piss off a muslim, i once did that just by saying merry christmas to one, so at this point he should be raging with blind fury for you and whenever he decides to shoot up the workplace or ram the crowd with a truck of peace - you're his first choice. but maybe he will have a bad day and decide to lash out at you and get fired before that, who knows.

underrated

I worked at Flesland heliport in Bergen a couple of years ago. There was a Algerian that was super religious and very smug about it. So one day I brought my dog to work. All my colleagues and my boss loved her, so I was allowed to keep bringing her.

The muslim didnt like that and pulled the muh believes card. It backfired hard, and was forced to quit after making death threats.

So bring your dog to work m8.

tommy robinson, this you?

My auntie had an Mulim boyfriend after her divorce (i know, she degenerate as fuck). Her dog ate his Koran, tore it to shit.

Once he found out he went fucking nuts and tried to kill it. She loved her dog more than him, fortunately, and kicked him out.

If we put a load of Korans in a pig pen, because theyre haram as fuck, and let them shit on them it would get attention.

slap him with your shoes
muslims got some wierd form of autism about shoes/feet

His windshield would be fine if he poured warm water on it. Also every car in that environment has an ice scraper. He should just eat pork rinds around him and conspire around his other peers on how to Piss him off or get him fired.

Drone strike a funeral, that's sure to insult a few of them.

Wear a cross and start praying and singing hymns and religious songs often near him. Eat a lot of pork around him. Talk about your pet dog.

Too late, i wish we have got more mountains like you.

Doesn't work.

based doggo >:D

No, I am a man who studied islam since they went mad over "Danish cartoons". killing hundreds globally, while telling us "u don' unnastand Izlam innit, u gotta study da izlam, it not bad innit we not b terrorists n that innit bruv".
I DID study Islam, and can safely conclude it is a pedophile death cult, "made victorious through terror", to use the very words of its founder.

Only subhumans dislike dogs. Its a fact.

Would you like it of someone uses insulting words about you straight up in the face using a different language? like you tell him "lets go and prepare the shipment" and he replies with "sure thing ya kalb" or "ya kara! we need to go"

It would be funny and also because Islam is dumb.

Tell him that muslims are filthy pigs

Doesn't work. They have to actively eat it of there own free will for it to be haram.

no, u

He will just kill you and your family will have to pay reparations

why do you think pigs are filthy?

This guy is good.

does this person insult you?

Just existing while not being a Muslim is usually enough to do the job.

Order him pizza, with bacon, every day

Kek, go suck his cock like a proper slav cuck as we will conquer your shithole too

Whenever we are playing online and some muslim dudes start cursing, all it takes is "Muhamad is dead" for them to start shimping.

Also: "Ahu-Sharmoota" (your sister is a slut) just get the arabs here mad.

Buttmad?

I'm a cat person myself :D but doggo's are kewl & friendly :D

btw what kind of dog was it ? a sheppard ?

norway.. slav? No, not quite. cuck most definitely.Letting all you pieces of shit in from your shit countries.

You mudskin piece of shit.

> slav?
> a fellow northbro
fuck yourself vermin

The viking is right

Stay mad, we already have london as it will be the capital for the new european caliphate, love to your london mayor

Nah it was a Carin Terrier. Looked like Toto from Wizard of Oz. Best doggo in the world.

The fucking plebs responding here. This is what you do. Buy a Koran and take it to your work, wait until there's a meeting of some sort so everyone's gathered round. Throw the Koran in the middle of the circle, pull down your pants and drop a massive shit on said Koran while screaming, "YOU LIKE THAT YOU FUCKING HADJI DOG FUCKER, MUHAMED IS GETTING RAPED BY JEWS IN HELL FAGGOT!" If you eat pork'n'beans before it would be better as the smell of pork would permeate better throughout the office. After shitting if your fellow employees don't start clapping and cheering for you just say, "IT WAS A PRANK BRO" so you won't get fired. You're welcome.

>homosexual fantasies
non-muslim confirmed.

You've seen what the English can do when properly motivated, right? I wouldn't poke the sleeping lion, son.

>turkroach
>conquering anything
lol

>sleeping lion

Islam is a wake lion and it will kill the sleeping lion in its sleep slowly like it has been already doing for the last 10 years

Said the nation that has a islamic symbol on its flag

Get a Kippah and then listen to this user

I work at a restaurant in a Muslim state in the us. Whenever someone orders a cheesecurd burger or a bacon BBQ turkey burger with no bacon I cook the pattys on bacon grease and slap the patty with bacon while it cooks. Sometimes I leave the bacon on so it gets sent back because "religion cuz religion" I just take the bacon off without making a new patty. I make sure the flat top grill always has bacon grease all over it. I know it doesn't effect whether or not a Muslim goes to hell but I know I am subliminally making Muslims enjoy the flavor of pork and that brings me satisfaction.

We'll see.

Doing God's work, user.

>mudslimes once had control over a country but no longer do due to being incompetent rulers
If anything it's a display of anti-camelfucker supremacy.

Since they dont know its bacon it doesnt do shit, you need to know its bacon to sin

i feel genuinely sorry for you

Ask him what year it is. When he says 2017, ask 2017 years since when. Smile as he says the birth of Christ.

suck his dick. That'll show him!

That sure showed him john, its not like jesus is another prophet in islam :^)

how will that make muslims mad? am i missing something

Take your fucking pills, nobody is laughing.

> satanic verses prove Allah had 'wives'

Wat? I thought it was fiction.

Best insult is for you to introduce him to your wife and for him to place his seed in her belly. She will bare his children and you will bring them up and look after them. Your Cuckoldry will bring much disgrace to him.

islam is a cancer in the lion's bloodstream, spreading slowly but surely
soon there'll only be a giant lump of a tumour where the lion used to sleep

The same hadith book that says that also says rats causes fires in houses

Its doesnt take a lot to understand it is a shitty book does it ? It was written 300 years after muhammed too

There is a book called "The Satanic Verses" by Rushdie that REFERS to the scriptural passages in Islamic canon that proves "Allah had some goddesses as wives". These passages themselves are referred to by muslims as, you guessed it: "satanic verses".

vlad did nothing wrong

Also it is repeated many times that allah is nothing like humans, so even that scraps your "allah had wives" argument as there is nothing that says that

kill every male from 15 years old and up

Goddesses are nothing like humans either, but "Allah" shagged a few of them. It's NOT ME who asserts this, but your own, earlier scripture.

Ask about this:
Hadith Number 16245, Volume Title: “The Sayings of the Syrians,” Chapter Title: “Hadith of Mu’awiya Ibn Abu Sufyan”:

“I saw the prophet – pbuh – sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)

He (the Prophet) lift up his (al Hassan’s) shirt and kissed his (little) penis..”
روى أنه صلى الله عليه و سلم قبل زبيبة الحسن أو الحسين
He (the prophet) kissed the (little) penis of al Hassan or al Husein
رأيت النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
He (the prophet) put Husein’s legs apart and kissed his (little) penis

Another Hadith. Majma al-Zawa’id, Ali ibn Abu Bakr al-Haythami, 299/9 مجمع الزوائد لعلي بن أبى بكر الهيثمي

رأيت رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
رواه الطبراني و إسناده حسن
translated into English: “I saw the Messenger of Allah pbuh putting Husein’s legs apart and kissing his (little) penis.”

Related by Al-Tabarani and it’s authentication is fully validated by Islamic scholars.

you already did

le source?

There is no earlier scripture, Quran is the only valid source for islam and if you take another source for it you are either a heathen or a sunni/shia which is worse

Muslims aren't really keen on Jesus as compared to Muhammad. Deep down they find it infuriating having to revolve their calendar around a Jew.

Or - tell him he is not allowed to get the drink/tea or coffee in. When asked why, discuss:
Sahih Bukhari - Book 86, Hadith 32
Narrated Anas:

Some people from the tribe of `Ukl came to the Prophet (ﷺ) and embraced Islam. The climate of Medina did not suit them, so the Prophet (ﷺ) ordered them to go to the (herd of milch) camels of charity and to drink, their milk and urine (as a medicine). They did so, and after they had recovered from their ailment (became healthy) they turned renegades (reverted from Islam) and killed the shepherd of the camels and took the camels away. The Prophet (ﷺ) sent (some people) in their pursuit and so they were (caught and) brought, and the Prophets ordered that their hands and legs should be cut off and that their eyes should be branded with heated pieces of iron, and that their cut hands and legs should not be cauterized, till they die.