youtube.com/watch?v=gEDaCIDvj6I
google.com/search?q=secretion&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=fasting and growth hormone
youtube.com/watch?v=qSX0PCQXiO4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Obese Woes talking about fat

nigga gets a girlfriend and tries to pull his shit together

good on him. personally he's my favorite youtube talking head of the right

Seems like he has lost some weight tho.

He's right though, at for for anyone remotely involved in politics, protest and events. The left is saying anyone on the right of them is a Nazi thus fair game to harass and attack. Stuff like the sucker punching of Spencer on film can't be allowed to go on.

has anyone actually defined what a millennial is

how does one train to take suckerpunches?
deadlifts and shrugs for neck strength?

/fit/ user here, you should also use this ebook to build up healthy habits, for your testosterone. It is part of getting fit really.

sendspace.com/file/wg4jf9

You should also take up running, about 3x times a week, to a max of about 150 minutes, any more than that and you get test decrease.

Besides that you should also do pullups, get to above 10 at least, will help you to scale walls.

If you can, also do a simple but effective fighting sports like boxing. But be sure to find a gym that is unfriendly of shitskins as they may spot your right wing ass and then decide to fuck with you if you go to the wrong one.

Also, deadlifting and squats are pretty good for fights, for wrestling at least. Deadlifts in particular are good for ground takedowns as they strengthen your back.

Personally I also do youtube.com/watch?v=y1r9toPQNkM

at home, but this may not be for you, my focus is a little bit more on testosterone than on fighting. Trying to see if testosterone has a good biochemical effect on me.

>Literally diet books written by fat people.

I live in a state where I can open or conceal carry. If the pistol on my hip doesn't send the message, I don't know what will.

Sparring. Any boxer will tell you it is more important to learn how to take a punch than it is to punch.

Quality post, friend. Could you provide the name of the book? Your link is not working.

Become a Kiai master.

youtube.com/watch?v=gEDaCIDvj6I

remember guys, if you want free and easy growth hormone, do 24HR 0 calorie fasts
google.com/search?q=secretion&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=fasting and growth hormone

growth hormone will change the shape of your face into something more masculine, build bigger muscles, and if you are still a young guy, it can help with height gains

> not shilling Super Male Vitality TM

Piss off.

I like fasting because it's free, any poorfag can do it!

scratch that, especially poorfags can do it

Sick of hearing about this fat, depressed, scottish welfare sucking bellend

I just checked, it still is working.

>To all to whom this little book may come--
>Health for yourselves and those you hold most dear!
>Content abroad, and happiness at home,
>And--one grand Secret in your private ear: --
>Nations have passed away and left no traces,
>And History gives the naked cause of it--
>One single, simple reason in all cases;
>They fell because their peoples were not fit.

Always good idea to be gettin swole.

Just getting swole will be no good. You need to be fit as well.

>it is more important to learn how to take a punch than it is to punch.

Or, you know, avoiding them

youtube.com/watch?v=qSX0PCQXiO4

Saw his video when he was in a Wholefoods in I believe Oregon. Dude's fat himself, wears the same dingy clothes, and walks like an aspie. kek