First to stay awake!

Fellow awake Kiwi reporting in!

When will I find my qtnzpolbf?

>*lives in invercargil
>can buy it for less than 100k

woke af

tfw don't live in Invercargill

Feels bad man, looking at places to move

invers as a shithole. lots of better places in southland, just not Ohai and Nightcaps. hell on earth

I've heard that, but a house for 100k is pretty damn tempting. In the North Island Wairarapa is pretty cool, same goes for Manawatu, as long as it's not Auckland or Wellington I'll consider it

dont worry bro, the house prices will crash in the next 4 years.

I hope so. Then all the gook investors will leave

Im looking at westland. the constant shit weather keeps cunts away, but god-tier hunting fishing and tramping

Exactly, and over 90% white. Lots of Euro tourists though. I'm thinking about Canterbury, Waimakariri, that seems pretty chill. my cousin has a farm there

cantabs are good cunts. as long as you like piss and rugby then ya fit right in

How does Bill English compare to John Key?

less of a social liberal but he does not want to offend anyone so he keeps to himself also he fucked the party up in 2002

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealand_general_election,_2002

Exactly, I'm from there originally so can confirm, pretty based down there. Otago's alright too but I reckon Canterbury is better, Westland would be alright if it wasn't for the rain and Euro tourists. I don't see any non whites down at my cousin's farm

He's a social conservative but he won't change anything

He's quieter, less showy. Is a literal farmer from a 100% rural white part of the country. Devout Catholic. Decent based guy IMO. Most people seem happy with him. 100% squeaky clean with no hint of scandals ever. Intelligent bloke but not much charisma. The concern is he may not have the personality to win the election this year. Unfortunately, as we all know, a politicians personality is more important than anything else it seems.

Why did Key resign anyway? He seemed fairly popular and was likely to have won the election?

>The concern is he may not have the personality to win the election this year.
There is only 1 leader standing this year who does have personality though

reminder to get moreflags add on so i can see if you are a jafa

sup brahs

Once a week or so, I go to an unlocked building in the University of Auckland at night. I steal 3-4 bottles of coke from this drink machine that the vendor habitually forgets to lock.

There is a fined security camera on the ceiling RIGHT next to it.
What's the chance this will bite me in the ass?

>Aucklander
>on chan
Yea I dont think so.

I think he got bored

theres one in this thread m8 but you have to guess because you dont have addon

theres only 3 people in all of kiwi pol that have add -ons

when do we anschluss the west island

It depends if the guy forgets inventory as well. They will eventually find out. I would say get a ski mask, and a can of black paint, spray paint the camera dome in full, no one will notice as it is black and the fact that you did that will alleviate their attention to previous robberies and the issue will become that someone sprayed the camera black.

I think it will be 4-5 weeks for it to be replaced once its identified which will be like 4 days to a week.

there used to be someone in petone and i've seen a couple on Sup Forums but yeah

YES!! that's the spirit lads!!

Key said he pretty much had enough. Has won 3 elections and was a shoe in to win this year. He said he didn't want to lie and end up resigning next year, thought it better to pull the plug now and give the party time to regroup for the election.

Besides, business was calling him back to make some decent money. Actually I don't think he even drew a weeks salary in his 9 years as PM

Almost certain it was bitchy wife, she probably wants to go overseas and enjoy his money somewhere better.

Probably knew his luck would eventually run out

there is also someone at otago uni i have seen before

Now Trump has banned Muslims from the USA they will be on your doorstep, NZ.

> They aren't coming here either

>implying muslims can swim this far

Go to your local shepard and ask for a ram.

australia won't allow it because they will get citizenship here then move over there

What's the NZ equivalent of "go work in the oilfields/become a welder" that Americans suggest to each other when they don't know what to do with their lives?

t. directionless faggot soaking up NEETbux.

go to straya and be a miner or something, apparently that's good money someone i know did that

Move to Auckland or CHCH and learn a trade and make major monies

Remember the great birds of warfare!

Kill yourself faggot

dont fug with a kiwi m8 they lay eggs inside you and then pop out like alien

Correct he should go meet Brain Tamakis boot boys

Are you equating yourself with a Islamist?

Who knows, I reckon there's way more to it.

His response of wanting to spend time with his family doesn't wash when you consider his kids are now young adults, one of whom lives in another country, and the other is busy trying to become famous.

If you're following the PG thing there's been a bit said about him over on voat.

will winston make anime real

Shear sheep in a Central Otago farm. Go on a fishing boat. Work on the Christchurch rebuild.

My best mate works on a ship based out of Nelson. Only works half the year, but works hard when he is at sea. I don't know how much he makes but he's hinted he just made six figures last year. Not bad considering all the time he has off. Goes on holidays overseas all the fucking time. Bastard sent me an email today, he's on holidays in Bangkok freaking out about lady boys.

he raised his kids terribly

he once got knocked out at a charity boxing event

Sort of swim. If their man made dingies sink.

Muslims. Muslims everywhere.

Pray to Poseidon.

>Daily reminder that half of all births in NZ are non-White
>White birth-rate is lower than all other races
>100000 immigrants annually- 2% of our population replaced every year.
>Most Kiwis too blinded by liberalism/consumerism to care

Face it, New Zealnd's fucked. Well be the first White country to become majority non-White. Twas nice while it lasted lads.

Our only vague hope is to establish some sort of European rump state in the South Island- North Island and Auckland in particular are lost for good- will probably end up becoming a shittier version of Singapore dominated by Chinese/Indian plutocrats and Maori special interests.

thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=72b3oh6RPtQ

Get with the times grandad. Australia's resources boom peak was ten years ago. It went bust years ago. The only people making money in their mines now have held onto the jobs they had back in 2010. No one walks into a mining job there anymore without previous experience and knowing someone. Theres tens of thousands of laid off guys in the queue ahead of any greenhorn fresh off the plane from Napier.

mate of mine picks fruit in central all summer, mans a cray boat out of milford all winter, and fishes whitebait for the whole season in southwestland. killing it.

Six figures in real dollars, or six figures in kiwibucks?

Bishop Tamarind is based af luv him. He totally predicted the Christchurch earthquake as punishment for sodomy (day before it happened, not after like the media said) and he's recently defended Trump

>Maori special interests
hah! I know for a fact that indians and chinese will mow them down the moment they seize power.

And the white liberals will be indentured servants for the new asian overlords.

you going to post more or are you done faggot

i would agree with but he really pisses me off with his obsession with money

Which is something mentioned over on voat, especially regarding her.

Could all be bullshit but I've heard things from a few different sources. Also there's that reason why they have an election in Northland, the one Winnie won.

It was"For family reasons" the National MP stood down. Which could very well be a double entendre.

post your areas top surnames (can see at worldnames.publicprofiler.org/SearchArea.aspx

I got you back

youtube.com/watch?v=dBej8cZj43Q

An Islamist would be better than a fucking homo weabo degenerate like you. At least he retains his manhood.
Turn or burn, faggot.

If I live in Auckland but have only lived here for a few years and go home every few months to visit my family down south, am I a jafa?

Good heart warming nationalist song here!

Blackout- This is my country
youtube.com/watch?v=PxZSXCJjNcQ

Winston will do fuck all, like hes done for the last 30 years.

Catboys? I'm done, I need to sleep for a fresh days gayposting on my cozy Sunday funday

Yeah, that's probably true. Chinese aren't particularly known for their kind treatment of jndigenous minorities...

Nice memes kiddo

Trump and pence love cuteboys~

noice
youtube.com/watch?v=Dk1E-AuM9XE

Yeah, tis pretty distasteful. Still, better a greedy crook than a degeneracy-loving Marxist like most of our church leaders

no this is a good nationalist song
youtube.com/watch?v=xLXoetP7AcQ&spfreload=10

Yeah I think he made a handful of bucks north of $100k. And whaddaya meal what currency, this is NZ mate. I shouldn't need to specify.

Dunno Max Key seems pretty based
good for a larf anyhow "real men ride women" kek

>YFW Helen Clark takes over the Labour party again and wins the election in a landslide?

the tru nationalist anthem youtube.com/watch?v=5tAWwqKNI7g

I hope to God you're a chink. If yore white I swear I will kill you myself.

I got you back twice

youtube.com/watch?v=CSjflwIgjd0
youtube.com/watch?v=AYvMeT2GC14

Nah you seen the comments about her on Stuff? Heaps of people absolutely loathe her.

Understandable I reckon, she decimated mental health in this country and it was already shit before her.

Communist witch deserves to be hanged

I'm in the same boat. I reckon if you carry a seething hatred for Auckland and all its inhabitants in your heart, you're all right.

people complain against sexism towards hillary but back in 05 we used to have ditch the bitch stickers on our cars

youtube.com/watch?v=VsMYFYdwSy0

She gutted our strike force, no fucking way. Lots of people hate her, not only for that

Yeah...
Needs more guitar.

muh f16s, never 4get

youtube.com/watch?v=iFtjnKFknqU

Remember this

youtube.com/watch?v=wxEmTzmH0b8

Brash was so good back then with his full power levels

>Tax Cuts
>Maori previlage Abolished
>Parole Abolished
>F16s brought back
>Civil Unions abolished
>FTA with USA

Yeah very telling she started the ball rolling on large scale immigration (remember Cullen says we were xenophobes for not wanting to sell our farms?) and then her next job is a top office at the UN...

Lol actually? The seems somewhat familiar though. Funny if you go read comments about sexism in NZ and "Not enough female CEOs" when at one point our two most powerful figures where womyns.

>f16s
Yeah that was shit as well. Our Defence force is a joke. Which is mental when you consider we have an entire race of people in this nation whom love the whole warrior aspect of their race.

Got Maoris too.

actually you might not be an aucklander but we starated getting flooded up here as soon as lange lifted the controls since 87 i think

youtube.com/watch?v=2VdbwmJX70Y

God damn I wish he'd won... He was so close but SJWs ruined it as always. That would have been amazing.

Yeah it actually all really started after the war with the Polish and the Greeks and (((them))) but ramped up in the late 60s when the Polys arrived.

They were, apparently, only meant to here for a little bit, seasonal workers but, yeah, nah we all know how they worked out.