Not Taking The ELectric Pill

>Not Taking The ELectric Pill

>solar power

god damn hippies

>It is the only nuclear power plant in Mexico
>There are 61 commercially operating nuclear power plants with 99 nuclear reactors in 30 states in the United States

>trusting the solar jew

My point is, in this last few years we have invested millions of dollars and kilometres of land to produce less power than Mexico has been with a warehouse since the 90s

>B-But it's a nuclear plant, t-that means it'll explode and kill us all!

>14km
What the fuck dude

Why not nuclear in every situation

Because dirty hippies.

No you see, we want to be green and eco-friendly, because some cheap, poorly-made plant blew up in the 80's

And it only blew up because they were running a poorly thought out test with the least experienced crew running the reactor at the time.

A test which required them to physically disable multiple safety systems.

A nuclear plant also costs millions to run. It is much more challenging to mantain than a slate of solar panels with no movig parts

Is that maximum capacity or average capacity?

Because that shit's not going to work for half the day. You'll still need other power sources to run at night.

>solar "power"

Reminder that the Bogdanoff brothers control all nuclear and solar power installations

Who? Can you give me a quick rundown?

Atom is life

Nuclear would be amazing if it wasnt for that fact that the government and affiliated just use the cheapest options available, cut corners and wonder why we get shit like fukushima and Chernobyl. I feel that australia needs it desperately but I dont trust anyone here to make it.

You have the biggest uranium reserves, if you are scared, just build them into an Abo territory or some desert like that

A single fusion powerplant could power the entire USA
But lets go back to coal instead

Oh no thats not it. If it all goes tits up we are back into another 100 years of anti-nuclear action with our retarded lefties.

Yeah because burning coal, gas and oil is way better for the environment

Fuck them all

You'd be surprised how dumb people are. Our greens have been doing backdoor deals with oil and coal industries for years to keep the anti-nuclear movement going, and people just ignore that because "muh nuclear bad and scary"

This, its sad.

I've seen an official "nuclear free zone" sign in one of the oldest suburbs in western Sydney...

I'm going to print and laminate a red pill and stick it under the sign.