We need to keep non-whites out of Sup Forums

We need to keep non-whites out of Sup Forums

JonTron """Jafari""" is iranian, not white and not /ourguy/.

As far as I'm concerned, anyone who pisses libshits off can be considered /ourguy/. For now, at least.

I care not for what race a man is, but rather what his morals are, how truthful/honest he is, and how many red pills he swallows and/or gives out.

>serbia
you can leave with the rest of them

He's a fat aspie fuck

If you want to gas dindus and sand people, you're white enough for me.

>iranian
>not white and not /ourguy/

Iranian = Basis of the term "Aryan"
Iranian = Pseudo-Whites
Iranian = Dubbed Honorary Aryans by Hitler just like the nips

How is JonTron Aryan Jafari not /ourguy/ again?

This. As long has he extracts libtears he can be as black as the shit I just dropping in the loo

Thanks for keeping Sup Forums white, Mohammad, I wish other people here were as racially aware as you are.

>iranian
>not white

his middle name is literally "aryan"

>divide and conquer
Not so fast Schlomo.

Iranians are white though

>Brown people = Pseudo-Whites
t. shitskin

Iranians are white.

Jon "jihadi" Safari is half Slav though and some Iranians are pretty white already

Fuck off jidf, your divide and conquer doesent work here

Iran had a very impressive culture in the past, and Jon's videos used to be groundbreaking as well.

>brazil
shitskins out

Why the fuck are there so many idiots on this board dedicated to trying to divide whites? Is it (((them)))? Whites are not restricted to blue eyed snow white skinned Nordics. And this is coming from someone who is EXTREMELY white.

Unite with your brothers before it's too late.

t. shitskin

>yfw I'm actually a potato nigger

You first

Stormfags get out

Ockham's razor. It's (((them))).

Anything with a caucasiod skull passes in my book. The rest is up to them.

>all these non-white flags telling me how it's okay to be shitskin on Sup Forums

I only hate niggers.

>typical muslim beard

Fucking sharia spreading taqiyya using piece of shit

i thought he was a jewish new yorker

Iran is the best country in the world.

just keep lunching ICBM on Florida my dear anglo friend. you were doing very good

JonTron is a good egg, if he's redpilled then it's fine. Who cares if he's got sandnigger heritage, he doesn't act like it.

>croatia
>non white
Lmfao britbongistan at least TRY when you bait, the eternal anglo is worse than any slav

Good, when are you leaving?

>paki telling people they aren't white
oh kek

Dilegua, o notte!

>shitskin

serb

shitskin

mong

brazil

africa

shitskin

gypsie-tier slav

spic

leaf

Italian """white"""

He is one of the most god damned ugliest mother fuckin creatures that I have ever laid eyes upon.

Agreed. We also must ban the cunts who continually dick ride e celebs from this board.

ok achmed, sure thing my white friend

I thought this was a slide.
Also no link to "punished shitposting" video.

loller coaster

pic related, It's OP's origin story

spics

this

You first, Shekelstein.

Didn't he reveal his power in a stream and got shit on by his viewers? I also saw how one of his friends got triggered and stopped being friends with him because of his political ideologies. Fucking PeanutButterGamer is the most fake cuck son of a bitch I've ever seen, fuck him for doing that to Jon.

Sup Forums is a civic nationalist board.

>it's okay to be shitskin
You Brits go tanning all the time

>implying I'm working class chav

>gypsie tier slav
Lmfao stop baiting it aint working

Stormcuck invasion, seeing a slav/finn/med flag makes them rage more than finding out that their sister started dating Mehmet

It really is and it's better than ethnic nationalism

tramontate stelle

>Jontron and Pewdiepie are now redpilling youtube.

i got banned from Sup Forums for just talking about Jontron bashing SJWs

the mods are sjw cucks

But I'm not white either, and I'm here.

>mfw poltards believe iranians are white because hitler stole the term "iranian/aryan" to describe nordic looking people

anyone who speaks out against the sjw's gets my sub

yeah auto ban on his image would be nice I almost throw up every time he is posted.

I don't know if you've noticed, but Sup Forums is a pretty diverse board.

See, muslims are heathens and mongrels and should be shot. A while muslim is as bad as a shitskin musilm. In fact, a white muslim would be even worse, because they'd have the ability to camouflage.

How can you keep out anyone if this is an anonymous board without login crap you fucking dipshit.

Kill yourself.

Iranians can be white. It depends if they are Muslim rape babies or not

Nobody implied that you had a job dude

Iranians are caucasians.

He is /our guy/ you fucking ass pie

>PBG and JonTron aren't friends anymore

Makes me sad fampai

>Muhammad, but I am not an arab
weak as shit

All'alba vincerĂ²!

kys

Reminder that this is a politics themed anime board, not a Stormfront colony.

You guys realize that this whole "master white race keep Sup Forums pure" hubub is the same as tumbler liberals cannibalizing themselves, right?

Ethan, JonTron, iDubbbz , and Frank are all secretly red-pilled. They are often together and occasionally say something that rustles the jimmies of SJWs.

TotalBiscuit and Jesse Cox are absolute libshits. TB to the point where he and his wife got in a fight over her being responsible Trump won because she didnt vote Hillary. Pic related.

> dislike Ancap
> dislike Nationalism
> liberal like Sargon of Cuck

It's like he hates freedom or something.

Remember during WW1 & 2 where England was bombed and all our people ran off to Syria leaving the country to crumble under enemy attack

Low standards, but hey you're an Aussie nonetheless.

Fuck off

Reminder you're a faggot

don't criticize them they'll just call you a cuck/shill

So are Arabs and Somalians, what's your point?

That means they are white

If we drop the whole white thing, pol could have a lot more impact. Many non whites share our opinions.
t. ~2meter aryan blue eyed male

Makes me sad how all these mid east people go to New Jersey and just act like they're Italian (and thereby white)

I am myself 1/4th Italian and I must say Italians were a mistake. They should have been cut off sooner from immigrating here in the early 1900s

Sup Forums was never a white supremacist board bro, we were doing it for shits and giggles.

IF YOU'RE AN ACTUAL WHITE SUPREMACIST GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, YOU'RE NOT WELCOME.

Neither are Caucasian kill yourself

>moral high ground

Is PBG Sup Forums's big guy?

No, it means they're Caucasian. Are you really trying to say pic related is white?

>nordcucks

But i'll admit that Jontron is an honorary aryan

These people do not realize that what JonTron suggested there is the only way to solve the crisis we are currently in. Even if we wanted to take in everyone who is suffering in Africa, we couldn't. We do not have neither the space, nor the resources. I do not see how his opinion on the matter can be remotely controversial.

At this point it is clear that this kind of people are not looking for a reasonable and logical solution to the problems at hand. They are looking for brownie points and pats on the back over how liberal and good they are, and how they are on the right side of history. I hope that history will end up painting them as the colossal moron they are, but for that to happen reason needs to win.

Pick up a book, you fucking prat.

Ethan is red piled because he steals all of his content from Sam.

WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS POST!?!?!?

No one wants to fight or even talk to me

Fuck you all.

>bongs
>white

here (you) go

He looks whiter than most mediterraneans

The libtards were more white then this board. No wonder white race is declining.