How do we save atheism?

>tfw atheists tend to be depressed, suicidal, bitter and don't reproduce

>tfw religionfags like christians and muslims reproduce at an alarming rate and make sure that their children don't become atheists

>deerposter
are you having regular sexual intercourse with that doe? what's her body temperature?

Stop posting deerpics

Is it really reproducing when Muslims breed like rats only to slave for us? The west needs poor retards.

Don't think so Fritz, I don't spend a second thinking about religion and I live a pretty fulfilling life.

Id rather make sure Christians keep reproducing and Muslim's don't.

\Atheism\ is a silly thing to defend, even if they are right.

You're saying that like it's their end-game to be our toilet cleaners, when it's not.

They're just amassing numbers so they can zergrush our asses.

Atheism doesn't need saving. It is still very much on the rise, in civilized western nations. This is just offset globally by Muslims who fuck like crazy.

I'm a happy atheist. I know how do deal with Christians and we are all friends. We are all Poles working to make Poland great again.

Christians do not reproduce in huge numbers. They actually have the ideal 2-4 children needed to keep civilization and to provide a good life.

Atheists on the other hand usually don't reproduce because they're fapping to their 2d waifus and porting on r/atheism.

This as well. It seems that plenty of atheists see nihilism as an end, rather than an opening.
They abandon God, but not its implications.

When you know that you will die, you are motivated to do great things before you fucking die.

Most people who subscribe to nihilism don't understand it. Those who do silently abandon it while keeping it deep in their minds forever.

Happiness is genetic. Ateism isnt.

Nothing matters in the long run, hence I give zero fucks when I fail at something.

atheist genocide when

People are born with ability to believe in bullshit. Check out pubmed. Atheist brains are different from the religious brains from early childhood. I never felt the presence of god when I was a child forced to go to church. I never understood what the fuck are these people doing. On the other hand I have high IQ.

This is kind of what I mean. Nihilism, in actuality, is quite liberating. But some atheists don't abandon the religious idea of what 'meaning' is.

You need atheists to defend our judeo-christian culture you moron.

I never understood how if you "abandon God" the end result is automatically nihilism. If you have only a limited time on this earth one would think it would suddenly become that much more precious.

You create your own meaning, your own sense of life.

Never understood why people are crying during funerals. Shouldn't they be happy that the dead man is with god?

Well they're crying because they lost someone, not for the deceased, but for themselves. It's self pity.

It's not, or at least, it doesn't have to be.
It is understandable though. When meaning is divinely inspired, and you abandon divinity, the most immediate conclusion is that everything is meaningless.

That's very selfish of them. I'm not sad about things that I can't prevent from happening.

>tfw depressed, suicidal, bitter and won't reproduce
>tfw christian

Have you read Kierkegaard?

Thats a generalisation if ive ever heard one
Not believing in a god tends to follow on from an understanding of science. An understanding of the world based on science is a rarity in the world percentage wise. I think the answer is exposing more people to science. The difference between science news and political/trend based news is that the science aspect is based on achievement, not necessarily optimism, but a common goal of achieving something positive. Politics feeds off the negative. 50 pages of doom, then 2 human interest stories about a puppy being saved. Just enough optimism to keep you from complete despair. The way to save atheism is through encouraging children to embrace science. About parents getting off their arse and fostering the inquiring mind of their children with more information and knowledge instead of sitting them down in front of daytime television. Religion works through indoctrination, atheism needs a similar approach. Teach all the children of the world to question things with a skeptical, reasoning mind, and ill show you the death of religion in a decade. We are still being massively out-bred though. Most thinking people don't want a family of 10 they want to support themselves. Either close the borders to countries that are violent religion ruled, or watch it all burn. Christianity isn't good in countries like America where the majority believe in it, but those people are at least not going around beheading people. Quarantine Islam-centrist countries, keep science in schools in Western countries, and hope it dies out.

Everything in your post is conjecture and insinuates a non-existent problem. A society as a whole can emancipate out of religion because it is fundamentally flawed. Education and reason turn people into atheists and nihilists. Fear and ignorance feuls religion. Sadness is just a chemical imbalance experienced by both groups respectively and atheists copy the reproductive behavior of their culture.

Tl;dr: your a liar.