TRUMP WAS RIGHT

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/

Up to 2.8million illegals voting encouraged by Obama and pedesta!

Other urls found in this thread:

worldtribune.com/report-estimates-6-4-percent-of-illegal-aliens-voted-with-834381-votes-going-to-clinton/
breitbart.com/hillary-clinton/2017/01/27/hillary-clinton-received-800000-illegal-votes-research-suggests/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0261379414000973
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Has anyone besides Washingon Times reported on this?

Fake news

Yes

worldtribune.com/report-estimates-6-4-percent-of-illegal-aliens-voted-with-834381-votes-going-to-clinton/

breitbart.com/hillary-clinton/2017/01/27/hillary-clinton-received-800000-illegal-votes-research-suggests/

Any reputable NON-rightwing news sources?

Liberal media almost never report things that hurt their agenda.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0261379414000973

Peer reviewed study

You mean the ones that reported everysingle day on the recounts but never reported the results?

We haven't even reached the 2nd month of 2017 and it just keeps getting better.

I don't care what Trump says.

I will never get tired of all of this winning

This, and literally every time they do it's some quick blurb softened by an immediate interview with some professor or whatever to defend them. It's just a sort of limited hangout so that when people call them biased they can be all like nu-uh look at the headline of these articles

>will democrats be executed for this treason?

Conservatives have long suspected that Democrats are tacitly encouraging illegal immigrants to vote. Liberal leaders have created “sanctuary cities” across the nation that refuse to work with federal immigration enforcement authorities.

President Obama was asked during the campaign last year if illegal immigrants had anything to fear from federal authorities if they voted in the presidential race.

“Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting,” he was asked on a Latino YouTube channel. “‘So if I vote, will Immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?’”

“Not true, and the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself,” Mr. Obama said. “And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, etc. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential.”

Some conservatives interpreted Mr. Obama’s answer as a go-ahead signal, with his questionable assertion that voter rolls are off limits to federal investigators.

The WikiLeaks dump of Clinton campaign manger John Podesta’s emails contained one message on directing immigrants to vote. He said immigrants should obtain driver’s licenses and then attest at a polling place that they are U.S. citizens.

Trump is trying to rig the 2020 election.
IMPEACH HIM NOW

The idea of a sanctuary city blows my fucking mind and then I found out I lived in one. We a Jewish mayor of course. A city openly breaking federal law, amazing.

Its insanity.

Its pure treason!

This type of thing alone should justify a civil war.

Obama quote from the article
>"Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting,” he was asked on a Latino YouTube channel. “‘So if I vote, will Immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?’”

>Not true, and the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself,” Mr. Obama said. “And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, etc. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential."

Wtf? The fucking President of the USA was encouraging illegal immigrants to vote? What a piece of fucking shit

this is reporting literally nothing

>we polled universities
>they said 6% of illegals might have voted for somebody
>that means 800,000 definitely did for clinton right?

Yeah man, it spits in the face of our own national security. I wonder how many Americans have been killed by illegals in sanctuary cities? Even 1 death is 1 too many..

Coons and jews, bad news

W I N N I N G
I
N
N
I
N
G

IMPEACH SCHILLARYCH SHLINTONBERG NOW

you mean literally surveying millions of people for years and asking if they were a citizen when they voted

it's amazing how CNN and others can say there is "no evidence" that this happens. What a bunch of shills

>m.

learn to link auss

JAIL HILLARY SOON BROTHERS