We're all in this retard's hands now

We're all in this retard's hands now.

A man with the IQ of the 4-year old is now in charge of nuclear weapons.

I'm scared. The world is scared.

Why did you have to pick him?

>leaf

FUCKING LEAF

If a dumbass could multiply his wealth over a thousandfold and become the most powerful man in the world, then what does that say about you, leaf?

LEAF

The day can't come soon enough.

>IQ of the 4-year old
A genius 4 year old.

Donald Trump is smart. Smarter than you.

He should build a second wall and make Canada pay.

>projecting this hard
>leaf
remember to sage

fagget

the same reason you chose cuckdeau: they thought he is the best option for the charge.

Just what is it about leaves that make them such abhorrent posters?

Because the Democrats put up the only person who could lose to the cunt?

also 1 post by this id guys no need to keep bumping this bait thread

Where the fuck does a planet bounce off of?

Fucking retarded libshit cartoonists.

>I'm scared. The world is scared.
Literal animal tier operating system right here.

Imagine being such a useless and impotent political movement that a so-called child can outmaneuver you on a shoestring budget to win the most powerful seat in the world. Lefties are just born losers, aren't they folks? They admit as much daily

Mba from wharton, nice country leaf

4-year-olds have an IQ of 180? Well, I suppose it's possible...

>tfw the dumbest state in USA won the popular vote for Hillary

>IQ of the 4-year old
Oh, I'm sorry...how many billions do you have?

>does it bounce?

....would it? theoretically if you could find a surface to bounce it off of would it just shatter or what?

his IQ is 156 fuckwad

If leafs are scared then it must mean we're doing something right.

STFU Leaf.

Trump literally fucked your PM's mom.

Am inferiority complex visible from space, and mental/emotional disorders stemming from vitamin d deficiency

Escapism. Canada is a bootlegged Australia where they forgot to pay the heating bills. Everyone is suicidal and depressed because there's fucking nothing to do so they commit to shitposting in order to stave off suicide.

He didn't multiply his wealth a thousand fold. If he took the money he got from hisbfsrher and invested it into index funds he would be far richer .

He so far hasn't written a single executive order. Steve Bannon has written them all. Donald Trump is a rubber stamp.

i prefer a lamb to a leper

A.F.L. The world's not scared faggot. Watch what happens. It takes one brave person to encourage others to stand up against the machine. Those who fight against freedom and individualism are only protecting the means of their own slavery. Personally I have gotten sick of this "Brave New World" That has played out before my eyes for the past 20 years. The fact it has gone this far is disgusting. KYS leaf!

Fuck I'd like to see him nail my wife

It's cute how people think Trump will be the biggest problem for liberals in the coming years. The House and Senate are controlled by Republicans, for at least the next two years. They'll be making Supreme Court nominations.

Trump can only do so much with his signing statements.

That's not even true leaf

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Really thought leftists would have gotten bored of making the exact same joke over and over by now

I enjoy this pasta

No one is in charge of fucking nuclear weapons, you think just by chance one hasnt been dropped since ww2? We literally can not drop them anymore!

>He didn't multiply his wealth a thousand fold

1mil x 1000 = 1 billion. The most negative interpretation of his wealth is 3.4 billion.

Genocide machine.

Except he inherited 200 million from Fred.

Don't worry, once he releases his tax returns I'll know that you are right.

>killing leafs
>genocide

Sorry Igor, but you can ONLY choose one :D

Be afraid leaf, be very afraid. For the day of the rake approaches and the bonfire of the vanities.

I despise Trump and Retardicans in general, but it's easy to see why they voted for him, even though he's a retard with the IQ of a 4 y.o.

Hillary was that much of an evil Jew-loving (and I know Trump loves Jew circumised cock too) corrupt bitch that she would have taken us to WW3 against Putin anyway. I guess they thought better to hire a protectionist rather than a refugee lover.

Also fuck Hillary for Iraq and Afg. I'm glad that cunt didn't win, I was hoping the pressure of the election would kill her.

Fuck off shill.

>someone who disagrees with me must be a shill
Not how debates work, bitch. Fuck off for being a retard who can't argue properly.

Look back at history...are you still scaring yourself now?

>we
>leaf
I think you have your own retard

Yes, he did. AFTER his net worth was already over a billion you spic bastard

4-year old can have a high iq tho

>Implying Donald is running the show

Barron is our promised God prince and he will show us the way KEK wills it

>I do not like the political positions of this elected official!!!
>What is the best way to express this and make people understand my point of view?

>I know, I'll draw him as a 4 year old. For no reason in particular. I just don't like the guy, man.

This is a Facebook/Reddit poster.

>IQ of the 4-year old
>of the

Avg IQ of all ages is 100

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

to piss you off leaf, isn't it obvious. Also the day of the rake can't come soon enough

Are you /LITERALLY SHAKING/ leaf?

no it wouldn't because gravity and if it did hit something its more like a car crash with a vortex

>i'm literally shaking

we should build a massive space table and test this just to make sure....

wow......... my eyes are open now

Chinese dna

really clonks my bonkers

FOR THE EMPEROR!!!

good luck finding a material that has a stronger enough structure to support its's own self under that much weight, must admit i did chuckle at the thought

Mind your own business.

Get your country together and you won't have to worry about ours.

Fag

Based gentleman Jim the Englishman >:D

4 year old or a Evil Grandma that is dying anyway. I would trust the 4 year old.

Libtards forced our hands.

You have them to thank with their extreme far left thinking, and corruption.

You have your own political ideology to blame.

I was actually a Hillary supporter before she changed her stance on guns and went 1984. Wikileaks confirmed her stance on guns.

Thank your own political ideology for trump.

If you're scared, go to church

You don't understand how iq works. It doesn't increase with age. 4 year Olds can have very high iqs.

I know it hurts. To find out me and your man be sharing skirts.

Children and animals are often afraid of things they don't understand.

Nothing here warrants a debate. It's just paid shills shitting liberal propaganda.

The liberal world order took over the world and pushed it's ideology into its peoples against their will.

They persecuted the middle class and taxed them, while encouraging crime and removing natural rights of people.

The people organizing the liberal world order live In gates communities and are disconnected from the people they make policies for. Nor do they care about them, except for importing a steady voter base for a welfare state, and forcing their own people to change to meet the needs of medieval culture and accept terrorism.

Blame yourself for Trump, it wasn't the people who elected him. It was you. It was what you stand for that made him possible.

Are you literally shaking right now

It does actually, child IQ tests are scaled back in difficulty. IQ can change just by having depression or drinking caffeine, also.

because we're not fucking retarded shaniqua

>IQ of a 4 year old
>billionaire
>President of the USA

nice try, you won't be PM or even a millionaire. Keep sucking cocks though, faggot.

sage

ITT: Leaf gets (you)'s

But not from me faggot. Not from me.

>a gay leaf

It could be worse

I have to agree with you broski. Fucking Drumpf, I should've never left Reddit.

What Soros and the left are most scared of is the policies of a strong nationalism is taken seriously, and no longer seen as dangerous and violent.

It has happened in Denmark and a few other EU countries too.
Serious nationalist legislations that aren't murdering anyone like the left wants people to fear.
Nationalist parties whose arguments are taken seriously without being disregarded as bigotry, the left is deadly afraid of this.

22 years ago, the left made the Danish People's party look like a laughingstock, today half the leftist politicians use nationalistic arguments which the DPP talked about 22 years ago.

jdont be a pussy. Nothling wrong with being on egde once in a while. You might actaully get laid

>why did idiots vote for another idiot?
because that's what idiots do.

Then again you've got an SJW for your president so the fuck are you criticizing us for? Maybe if the left didn't push their [current year] bullshit so hard then your life wouldn't be in the hands of an incompetent retard

>Smarter than you
well I understand how science works so.... no.

>A man with the IQ of the 4-year old is now in charge of nuclear weapons.
>he thinks iq increases with age

He didn't get anything from his father. Even if he had inherited all his father's wealth despite having siblings, he still wouldn't have gotten it until his father's death in 1999, long after he had already become incredibly wealthy in his own right. This is the dumbest argument ever made and I can't believe you idiots are still trying to push it. This is why no one believes any of your bullshit anymore

You don't get to own over a hundred businesses and become the POTUS by being an idiot. His methods might be disagreeable to you, but he knows exactly what he is doing.

IQ of a four year old... are you retarded? The mans worth millions of dollars, you can't be worth that much and be retarded. It's just not feasible.

Speak for yourself. I'm in Yeshua's hands

Knowing things and being smart are different things. I'm sure some neckbeard here knows every ship waifu, and can recite that weeb shit from memory. It doesn't make him smart. If he sees conflicting information, and chooses what he wants to believe, it makes him dangerous, but not stupid.

That substitute drama teacher sandwiched between two trannies is sporting a semi chubby.

And he legalized his love for animals, too.

>1 Post by this Leaf

They even advanced the doomsday clock because of him!Why has the countdown to global destruction been set closer to midnight? Reasons given for mankind's imminent destruction include:
>> Climate denial
>> Weakening globalism
>> Russian hacking
>> Fake News
>> Donald Trump
>> Internet "Monocultures" (Sup Forums)

HE WILL KILL US ALL!

go away leaf. your shilling has no power here. Trump won't nuke anyone that doesn't fuck with us hard first.

Very dis-ingenious argument leaf, as Putin told us there would be war if that idiot hillary won.....

Make no mistake though, it is a fragile peace that exists in the west right now. A powder keg waiting to be lit. War is still on the earth and moar is coming.....

But blaming trump is about as useful as blaming gravity when you fall down

Trump will stop Canada from shitposting

Toddler Trump is adorable
10/10 would adopt

Jim Jeffries said it best, "Fuck it! Lets see how crazy shit can get.".