Ok folks, here is why an EU army is best for everyone

1. NATO is an obsolete shithole which has put a strain on America and made Europe soft over decades

2. An EU Army would set common standards across Europe

3. An italian battalion would still be Italian and commanded by Italians just as a French or German battalion would be French or German.

4. Just like in the US, war could only be declared by a vote in the EU Council consisting of the 27 member states requiring a 2/3rds majority.

5. An EU defense minister, which has to be voted into power by the EU parliament, would head the EU Army and appoint a Chief of Staff, who himself will be authorized by the EU Council.

6. Currently, countries such as Ireland or Austria or Germany slack off other countries by expensing too little for defense. This would change as 2% of GDP could be set throughout the EU.

7. Any EU citizen could join up in any EU state. Different battalions could have different focuses. E.g. Austria would not need 15 Eurofighters that just patrol Austria, but Germany could have an EU airforce battalion in say Munich that could patrol an 800km radius regardless of state borders.

8. The EU coast guard and EU border patrol military branch could finally fight off illegals. And yes, considering that 24 of the 27 states in the EU Council are for fighting off illegals, this would have a 2/3rds majority.

So why are you against an EU army?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
ukdefencejournal.org.uk/royal-air-force-asked-defend-ireland/
washingtonpost.com/world/europe/germany-springs-to-action-over-hate-speech-against-migrants/2016/01/06/6031218e-b315-11e5-8abc-d09392edc612_story.html?utm_term=.3871aeed211e
france24.com/en/20160112-german-police-arrest-pegida-leipzig-anti-refugee-rampage
rt.com/news/331586-pegida-anti-migrant-demonstrations-europe/
nytimes.com/2016/04/20/world/europe/lutz-bachmann-pegida-trial-germany-anti-immigrant-arrests.html?_r=0
wnd.com/2016/07/facebook-helping-germany-crack-down-on-anti-islam-speech/#kB2RVMdTm2hcLBvd.99
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/08/german-couple-sentenced-migrant-critical-facebook-group/
dw.com/en/germany-arrests-suspected-anti-refugee-plotters/a-18800565
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I though germany couldn't have a standing army after WW2.

Germany... Just stop. It's over.

I wish it wasn't. We need to burn this shit down and start a European imperium.

I sure trust you Mr Schlomo Goldstein!

Yeah, that's why it will be eu army. Fucking Germans trying to override the USA domination in commanding. Fuck the eu army, If it ever comes to life it will mean new ussr for all the member states

>there exists an institution with immense administrative power over you
>you have almost no influence over it
>it doesn't have your best interests at heart
>to it, you are nothing more than an economic production unit, effectively interchangeable with economic production units from Pakistan
>your interests can be and will be sacrificed for the grand project of turning Europe into a formless, featureless modernist goo
>to the institution, the goal of bringing John Lennon's "Imagine" closer to reality is a higher moral imperative than keeping you alive
>now this institution wants guns

What could possibly go wrong?

>This would change as 2% of GDP could be set throughout the EU.

Just as it's set in NATO?

>I though germany couldn't have a standing army after WW2.
Source?

We are limited to 375,000 active troops I think... as a condition of Russia agreeing to the unification of East and West Germany back in 1990. This was because at the time East and West Germany had together over 1 million active soldiers. The letter with that restriction can be easily be torn up if we asked Putin and offered to get rid of current sanctions. But at 200,000 active soldiers we are nowhere near 375,000.

But post WW2, no restrictions applied.

Fuck off GERMany, we've had enough of your autism.

>>there exists an institution with immense administrative power over you
>>you have almost no influence over it
It is only voted into power by the people. The EU Council consists of the elected 27 member state governments.

Not sure what you are getting at.

This.

>>This would change as 2% of GDP could be set throughout the EU.
>Just as it's set in NATO?

No, NATO has only 2% as a guideline. The EU could actually set it as a law.

Trump is actually doing the right thing. NATO is an agreement between member states. Inserting a new sovereign power into NATO cannot be done without our permission.

This seems fake. The EU hasn't had any serious discussions on this, plus, they can't afford an Army AND the social welfare programs they in place.

Of course this is coming from a fucking German. You guys need to stop trying to take control of Europe all the fucking time/

What are Nigels doing on this thread? You are not among the 27 EU memberstates any more, so just buggar off.

>It is only voted into power by the people.
The dutch and us know how important popular vote is to the EU.

With the exception of the People's Republic of Finland, where the slaves are conscripted.
Well, at least EU war will have some quality troops helping the Muslims. Shouldn't let it be too easy, now should we?

Quality post.

This is the reason why the U.S. Constitution is so important. It's designed to make it difficult for government to do this type of thing.

Fuck

>The EU hasn't had any serious discussions on this
What?

I imagine the EU army would be about as efficient as the EU bureaucracy.

Its very hard to deny he's now a Russian stooge. Why on Earth would he oppose to a European army?

germany... please stop already
we have EU parliament
EU currency
now EU army
we are de facto a federation already but this is not what we signed up for
when will the ride end?

Can Germany just act like a normal fucking country just once? Why do you niggers have to take everything to the extreme? Also, if Germany did control an EU army it would be full of commies and sand niggers and be used on whites.

>EU can barely function because none of the countries are that similar
>thinks an army controlled by people who don't agree with each other will work

An EU army would end up exactly the same as the German army, overweight and having to use toy guns because of their gun laws.

>The dutch and us know how important popular vote is to the EU.
Explain. Last I checked, the EU Constitution was abandoned, even though the majority of representatives of the people in the EU were for it - only a slight majority of Frenchies and Dutchies were against it. Why is France against EU-wide referendums, by the way? Why are you against democracy???

We are standing with the USA on NATO's side against EU tyranny. Just because we were your friend doesn't mean we aren't now your enemy.

We don't need another military power. That would escalate in a traditional conflict. We need better agreements with Russia.

>b-but muh Russia menace

Suck it Poland, South Europe isn't gonna get dragged in a war for you.

Now the fucking Germans want a hard brexit. Ffs make up your mind merkle.

Yet it is exactly the USA that ruined the nation states in Europe.

meh, none of that is serious nor any of those sources.

>Ok folks, here is why an EU army is best for everyone

Fuck off you fucking kraut.

It would just be a policing force against nationalists while they give muslims free leisure to rape and kill us.

If i see an EU army up here im going to take up the old family tradition of sabotaging germans.

Im for it, the only fear I have is if for some reason a war broke bettween eu members then your fucking army could start shooting at you.

But I belive our boys have the moral to do not so

>we are de facto a federation already but this is not what we signed up for

Ahhhhm, dude, it says so in the FOUNDING AGREEMENTS in the Treaty of Rome from 1957... "ever closer union". What did you folks think it was supposed to mean? Like freedom of movement, capital, goods, services etc. plus cooperation on the military and a common foreign policy have been around for decades.

You should have read the fucking constitutional agreements of the EU.

>when will the ride end?
Whenever you invoke Article 50, which every state has the right to do any time, dude.

>german flag

Every fucking time. Sad!

nailed it

don't agree with the EU army idea, but if Trump pulls the US out of NATO, then an EU army is going to become a reality

either US stays involved in European security (and thus in control of Europe) or you pull out and lose influence over Europe

you can't have your cake and eat it (ie what Trump wants - no US troops in Europe, but European obedience to the US)

>An italian battalion would still be Italian and commanded by Italians just as a French or German battalion would be French or German.

And would it be in Italy, France or Germany respectively ?

No, they wouldn't.
These things are designed entirely to suppress internal revolts and this tactic has been used by empires going back forever.

Fuck your disgusting EU dream to destroy everything European, you and your kind should hang from trees.

>was abandoned
It was modified and adopted without a vote. Hope we get out soon. Cooperation between nations shouldn't come at the cost of national sovereignty.

>We are standing with the USA on NATO's side against EU tyranny.
NATO is obsolete, so fuck off already. You are not welcome in EU threads.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Here's why an EU army is a shit idea:
Globalism.

>do your own thing
>d-dont leave
Nice female logic

That's why million of refugees have been imported! To shoot at you without any regrets!

GERMAN EFFICENCY

Fuck off Kraut. Fight Russian on your own. Get beat to fuck again too.

as a major key component of the EU AUSTRALIA will veto any attempts to implement a standing EU army and stand in solidarity with our american bretheren

I would literally support the russians before id let you fucker fight for mohammed, its a road from russia to sweden in my region, dont you cucks think for a second we wont secure that road so they can rape their way through whats left of sweden.

Fucking Germans,were gonna kick your kraut ass again.

>We don't need another military power.

>1.5 million illegals come in due to Italian and Greek and Bulgarian idiocy of "let us waive them all through, because it costs money to protect borders.
>Buuuuut we do not need any help or a unified military to keep illegals out, we Italians, we Greks, we Bulgarians STRONKKK!

Jesus, you are delusional. Illegals do not just hurt Germany, they hurt Italy too, mate.

Because European integration already worked out so fine in terms of currency, migration and judiciary...

Oh no, wait - these things are blowing Europa apart right now.

EU army is a direct threat against us and the stability of Europe so get fucked commie.

>4. Just like in the US, war could only be declared by a vote in the EU Council consisting of the 27 member states requiring a 2/3rds majority.
Oooh boy, i bet you shits wont even lift a finger when russians come to annex us.

>wanting to be in any sort of union with German subhumans

Meh, NATO is enough.

It's always the germans with these posts.

Look Germany, it's time for you to live out your masochistic tendencies only on yourself. Leave us alone and stop destroying white futures, thanks.

An army of weaklings would still lose to everyone. Not to mention that we don't even have any nukes.

>It is only voted into power by the people
Yeah at the low levels then the dickeheads you voted for appoint people who appoint people who appoint people who appoint people, etc...

If the EU has no intention of protecting its borders. Then what exactly is this army for?

Like... guys... I get the whole "no more brother wars", but seriously, the Krauts are seriously starting to get to me.

I want a European army, but not an EU army.

NATO must be purged from our content and Europe must re-assert itself as the cradle of modern civilisation.

White America may be an ally of convenience, but much of their ideology and culture - rooted in liberalism both social and economic - has poisoned our continent.

Here is why you are a retard.
1. EU army would make your ass nuked in no time to anglo tricks to instigate another war on continent.

>This would change as 2% of GDP could be set throughout the EU.
We're currently having an argument with the EU over like 3 billion €, what do you think will happen when they say we must spend 20 billions more per year for your army?

>Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung
>Most prominent newspaper with highest qualiy in Germany
>Not serious

Jesus, Burgers are retarded.

Enjoy getting filled up with refugees and your pretty women getting raped and afraid to go out at night to pay for this bullshit.

The EU is a scam, wake the fuck up.

>estonia

yeah you're fucked, cyka blyat comrade

I am not opposed to a EU army, though i am a bit worried about centralizing an army.
Also i don't want Austrias neutral stance to change. It was one of the best things that happened to this country.

EU was meant to be a customs and military alliance, nothing more
now I cant take a shit because the toilet paper doesnt adhere to the EU standards
also there are rumors of creating a one judicial system for all the EU members together

>Russia annexes Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia.
>Exiled governments beg EU army to intervene.
>EU agrees to sanction Russia.

Lol you're never getting that army Hans

Spanish soldiers would be slow to shoot other Spaniards

But after a while EU army units would start rotating through the other countries, as a way to underline friendship and co-operation etc etc.
Next thing you know all the Spanish soldiers are in Finland while Spain is full of armed and dangerous Germans.

What fun.

>So why are you against an EU army?
no one is interested in your wet dreams about the united states of faggotistan
go back to sucking jamal cock

Wherever you go you turn everything in USSR.

the EU Constitution was turned into the Lisbon Treaty, which was rejected in Ireland. Then Ireland had to vote again.

Juncker is an alcoholic old broken guy who is just there to reap his wage.

eu army will conscript the million plus fighting aged male immigrants, they will have no compuction slaughtering native citizens of germany or any other EU state for that matter, gg youop

EU army just seems like another way to hire a bunch of bureaucrats desu senpai. Nowhere have I heard about yurop actually increasing their defense spending above non-pitiful levels.

>Implying the EU army won't be a Muslim force led by far leftists.

No ackmehd we,re not arming you. America will deal with Merkel if she starts this shit.

The most bitter irony of balts

Stay mad, Kraut. There will NEVER be a Europe unified under Germany.

Estonia you have to be smart. You're a tiny country. One way or the other you'll have to align yourself with another bigger country.

So pick your poison well because in any case you'll have to cede some sovereignty.

With Russia I'm not sure what kind of shit you'd get to be honest. But with the EU it's 100% guaranteeed that in the long they will relocate heaps of Africans there.

Guess

That you Dave?

Point 4. only a 100% majority for war declaration or bust. No one gets drag´d in the shit by others.
War is no child shit.

Point 6 we can get even back to 1%

27 membres each gives 50k man we out number US and Russian forces by far and safe money and have 1st world best gear in the world.

>tfw you gotta liberate europe for a third time

Who the hand the keys over to this time?

Brits?
Baltics?
Finland?

We want a quick brexit.
Get out already.
Trigger god damn article 50.

France is at 210k, 375 is a very big number for a professionnal army

no, I'm not called Dave but Dave sounds very wise

>Ireland

Yeah fuck off Fritz Ireland doesn't need you and if you start shit over this way we will eradicate you this time.

ukdefencejournal.org.uk/royal-air-force-asked-defend-ireland/

Fuck you kraut, you will never have your reich ever again

>Just as it's set in NATO?

NATO only RECOMMENDS spending 2%.
It's not a demand.

I wouldn't mind setting a demand, but it should be lower, somewhere between 1% and 1.5%

>no external threats
>no foreign military objectives
Gee, I wonder what an organisation with the stated objectives of destroying the nation states of Europe and that enables foreign invasion and colonisation could possibly want an army for.

>Germany springs to action over hate speech against migrants
washingtonpost.com/world/europe/germany-springs-to-action-over-hate-speech-against-migrants/2016/01/06/6031218e-b315-11e5-8abc-d09392edc612_story.html?utm_term=.3871aeed211e

>German police arrest hundreds after anti-migrant protest
france24.com/en/20160112-german-police-arrest-pegida-leipzig-anti-refugee-rampage

>Dozens arrested as Pegida anti-migrant marches sweep across Europe
rt.com/news/331586-pegida-anti-migrant-demonstrations-europe/

>Germany Cracks Down on Far Right With Arrests and a Trial
nytimes.com/2016/04/20/world/europe/lutz-bachmann-pegida-trial-germany-anti-immigrant-arrests.html?_r=0

>Facebook helping Germany crack down on anti-Islam speech
wnd.com/2016/07/facebook-helping-germany-crack-down-on-anti-islam-speech/#kB2RVMdTm2hcLBvd.99

>Married Couple Sentenced For Migrant Critical Facebook Group
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/08/german-couple-sentenced-migrant-critical-facebook-group/

>Germany arrests suspected anti-refugee plotters
dw.com/en/germany-arrests-suspected-anti-refugee-plotters/a-18800565

because i dont want germany trying to take over europe three times in the space of 100 years

>27 membres each gives 50k man we out number US and Russian forces by far and safe money and have 1st world best gear in the world.
TOP MEME. Having a giant and incompetent army is totally useless in the age of bombs and rockets.

>everyone on Sup Forums always hated the EU ARMY idea excepts trolls
>now God Emperor tells its bad
>troll on Sup Forums switch to how its now a good idea

this board has become a joke since the fucking mobile internet shit became a thing

Have actual elections for EU representatives then we can talk about it

Well it's a EU army so...

This