German family of Luisa and Oygen Martens run from Germany to Russia and get house in village Кыштoвкa...

German family of Luisa and Oygen Martens run from Germany to Russia and get house in village Кыштoвкa, they run to save they kids from sexual education, now they enjoy they new life. What /pol think about it?! Do you ready to run in Кыштoвкa for same reason?!

>Running away
Yeah, I'm not a coward.

Russia is not a free country, putin just made it illegal to preach the gospel of Christ.

Ironically, population density in even the most temperate and suitable areas of Russia is miniscule.
Russian Federation could accept millions of white refugees, forming some kind of ethnic/bilingual areas. A city/area/state for Boers, Germans, Anglos, 56% USAsians...

What a majestic country that would be, Imperium of White Man.

Source?

Also
>try to save children from degeneracy
>give them a computer (presumably with internet)

they dun goofd

>give them a computer (presumably with internet)
I doubt that shithole has any wireless signal. Those kids are probably just playing some christian-parent-approved office game on it.

Nonsense, the Church of Russia is the exclusive possessor of the gospel.

Protestant garbage

Looks comfy. If Trump hadn't won I'd do the same.

>implying that isn't the plan once the West is lost to the brown hordes

Sup Forums is the homepage

>save they kids from sexual education
Heh, what? And why noy just homeschool. Everybody knows public schools are shit and homeschooling is the only way to go.

A German Nation in Russia.

It's like the Israelites in the Babylonian Exile or the Israelites in Egypt.

Looks like God might save the Germans. But they lose their homeland for the next generations.

exactly, you dont have freedom of speech in russia

kys apostate

Looks fucking depressing and like a shithole.

I'll stay in my prosperous and educated Germany, no thanks.

I'd rather die than to live in that place with no vidya, anime, hookers and all of that.

You Russians can have our christcucks and East German subhumans.

>run from Germany to Russia

Why not run to Africa?

Same standards of living, except it's warm there.

at least I can wear my cross and my local church has bells and the priest there is not a sodomyte

you are living under a muslim rule, when are you going to pay jizya?

That building looks like it's literally crumbling as the picture is taken.

> and the priest there is not a sodomyte
You can't be sure of that.

not allowed in germany
you could teach them the wrong things about our history

Looks like a shitty breeder family that would never amount to anything

At least paint those fucking walls ffs. Is the father incompetent or what?

Why not just stay in home country get into survivalism and get ready for the German race war.

What I was thinking. Can they not afford paint so they don't have chipping apart walls looking like they're in a tenement?

its winter and they seem to live in a rural house, it could be the cold stopping them from fixing whole house at once

There's no safe haven left on Earth.

>A German Nation in Russia.
We actually always had german diaspora, had 2,5kk qt germans by 1913. Then Germany fucked it all up. Tried to be bros with Weymar republic, they fucked it up. Tried to be bros with nazis even, they fucked it up but we got DDR. Tried to be bros with merkel... you know how it ended.

Are there bidets in Russia?

Well, looks comfy. Now they only have to renovate their house and live a good life, without living in constant fear of their children become big degenerates.

This

Losers who accomplish nothing but shitting out children.

Goodbye, losers

We don't need you

>t. 0 fertility rate

>Running instead of fighting.

That's refugee tier.

just restaurate the house?

at least they have kids

i would like every german family to have 7

gay

Theoretically, yes. Though in a village like this you'd be lucky to just have running water, never you mind actual plumbing, an actual bathroom and not an outhouse.

But hey, at least there won't be any more sex-ed for the kids.

>saving your kids from spoiling affect of the west

thats something heroic in leaving everything you had and everybody you knew to move into a foreighn cold country just to ensure your children grow up normal people

>lucky to just have running water, never you mind actual plumbing
How do they use water there then?

I would just keep them home during those sexual education lessons.

>representing the white race
my man

have fun with the police

you are not allowed to homeschool in germany

while the lesbian priests and teachers makes liberals out of them

Call the school, kids are sick. Whats the probelerm officer?

My god you have a shit country Boris

Water pumps technology is still unheard in the rural Russia... But on the brighter side this German will soon teach them advances of science. Cooperation of nations.

>Implying Moscow isn't way more liberal than Milan.

I love how the middle/higher russian class is xenophile, I felt welcomed.

You have to install some sort of electric pump which taps into an underground water stream, if you have one near where your house is, then you pump that water into barrels, jugs and so on for future use, then you either water your fields or your garden with the water after you used it for cleaning and so on, or you just dump it somewhere.
My grandma's house had one of these. That actually was sort of a commodity, having a pump in the house, because not every house could have access to groundwater and those that didn't had to fetch water from a communal one somewhere outside.

I doubt that, if they couldnt come into fucking Russia, a country with the same GDP as Latvia, and afford a half decent house...they got nothing to teach you.

no plumbing? shit I have a toilet in my garage and barn so I don't have to walk to the house to drop a duece.

Bump

They created white children. That in itself is an accomplishment considering your kind are dying out and your Jew elites want to replace you with sandniggers.

I think all white refuges can come to russia to live in such good houses somewhere in siberia.

Hell, they can settle in big cities or anywhere they want for that matter. Better white Europeans than Central Asian shitskins tbqh. Maybe if we open our borders to white immigration from wherever, Europe, America, Africa, etc. we could emulate what the US did last century and create a haven in Russia for the white flight that's likely to happen all over the world due to shitskin overpopulation.

The most ironic part they want to escape sex education, but villages in Russia is sex education itself. Some rural drunktard one day will want avenge for grandfathers and fuck some german pussy and kill all their family. A lot of uzbeks move to villages too, villages not safe from sex, and all russian teens in villages lose virginity maximum at age 12, so this girls wll soon too.

You know how much cost flats in russia even now?! Just image what happend when millions of people come here.

Fuck you, and that retarded germans!
That look like, citizen of new-yourk rut to ghost-city in mojave desert, because no one disturb him pray god, and growing his schisophrenia.

Are you a Mormon or something?

I would wife one of their daughters for sure

We start housing projects and revitalizing the dying economy?

Something tell me what they expect huge apartments in center of moscow from Vova himself, but they not Depsrdye or even Sigals.

Right why do we need white breeders? We already have muslims who have 7 kids per family and they are already bringing in their relatives from Durkalands.

The police will come if you keep your kids out of a gay sex ed lesson? Is that how like kids in the UK get a mark of "racism" on their permanent record of they skip "mosque day"?

Oh common stop being kid, chinovniks never allow this cuz they prime investors in concrete.

If Putin decides it, even those corrupt fucks will have to fall in line. Of course, whether he decides to go that path or not is questionable at best.

Germanic tribes came from Russia. In fact when they came to Europe, they displaced Slavic tribes, and moved in on their turn; Polish trechory was to blame for the fall of Slavic Rugen...

*rolls eyes*

Oh come on he prsident only cuz chinovniks support he never go against them. Also Putin don't care about inner russian problems.

Running to Russia to live an african tier life mfw....

gypsy pls

Funny how this is a popular topic in russia . My Parents kind of knew them cause we live in the same village they used to live.

No one said it was *gay* sex ed. Maybe the parents just don't want their younger daughters to know they'll grow boobs someday or where children come from. Keep them innocent, let them be genuinely horrified when their bodies start maturing. I suppose some parents take plesure in that.

>pleasure

Yeah, not every day you can see such pure idiotism.

Why did they move to some rural shithole and not some city (not Moscow since it probably has more muslims than Berlin)? Or why not just move to the countryside in Germany?

Flats expensive. 1 room flat will cost something like 30 000 usd. Rent will demand 250 usd per month + expenses for 1 room flat 32 sq.m

They did fight . The father was in prison cause he did not want sex education for his kids.

Das hatt er auch gemacht und musste in den knast

I kind of understand the problem the father had with the education of his kids , but moving strate to russia is fail cause none of his kids speak russian and they have to continue school there. It will be hard for them.

Only if learning russian would be easy.Even if you speak russian for 40 years the russians know you are not a russian.

Villages see nice places to live and die, cities are not.

Thats one hilariously failed propaganda or I don't even know if its propaganda.

>be so much of a cuck you have no balls to stand your ground anymore
>escape to russia and live like a rat in a church ruin

how does he make money in siberia?

>Germans
>don't fix the walls
Sorry, not Germans.

Don't all young village girls in russia loose their virginity to older men from the city with cars?

>with no vidya, anime, hookers and all of that.
I think you mean gibsmedats, Ahmed.

ur mums vag is loose

He stood his ground but thats not allowed in germany

That makes no sense, you stupid Krauts tore down the walls of Europe just to let in a couple of million shitskins.