Russians = Subhumans

Are russians worse than niggers?

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Me3wayqFyMo
youtube.com/watch?v=2oTA-LRl2YA
usatoday.com/story/news/2017/01/27/russian-parliament-decrimiinalizes-domestic-violence/97129912/
nytimes.com/2017/01/25/world/europe/russia-domestic-violence.html
nation.time.com/2013/02/27/whats-wrong-with-the-violence-against-women-act/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is wrong with this?

Only beta fags and subhumans beat their partners. Therefore russians are admitting to being worse than niggers.

nothing imo

That'll show them russian femtards!
>femen BTFO

daily reminder that Putin is our tomodachi

Wasn't this led by a women?

oh. a virgin.

Domestic violence is a sham. I had a bail bonds men tell me a story once of an 80 year old couple arguing. The man threw an ashtray on the ground and was charged with criminal damage to property. He was forbidden from seeing his wife of 50 years and returning to his home of 20 years until the trial. These charges were brought by the state, not the wife.

My qt told me about this and she doesn't want to live in Russia even more now

No.

>> when youre 80 and still throwing shit during arguments

He was obviously a life long retard with no emotional control which leads one to believe the cops had been out to his house on numerous occassions and the state prob took that into consideration

Most domestic arrests are complete bullshit. In Tennessee, if the cops are called for a domestic abuse, they HAVE TO arrest someone before they leave. Even ifeverything is resolved or not even a real domestic dispute

"American news"

You guys are fucking retards for believing this..

The law passed made domestic violence easier to prosecute when it happens more than once, and it gives the state actual power to do something.

Google it yourselfs, there is a reason females are celebrating in russia lol

Turd Flinging Monkey covered this:
youtube.com/watch?v=Me3wayqFyMo

Based. Modern domestic violence charges are a tool of 3rd wave feminism. They are anti-family and anti-masculinity. If a partner is assaulting another partner there are laws on the books to address these issues.

Yes they are.
They are savage animals, literally dindu tier.
But hardly due to this particular piece of legislation.
youtube.com/watch?v=2oTA-LRl2YA

Domestic violence laws in america are insane. It's the combination of hatred of men by leftists and whiteknighting by cuckservatives. To prove they're really all about protecting women the cucks pushed through laws that are outright unconstitutional. If convicted of MISDEMEANOR domestic violence, you lose your gun rights, and don't forget that as tennessee user said, someone HAS to go to jail and that's almost always the man. These laws were pushed through because some woman died to her abusive husband or something like that, so as a reaction the cuckservatives allowed this shit to pass.

you do some shit that deserves a beating i can tell

Thats more than 99% yes
Whats their end game? This cant just be a black and white matter.

A good man won't beat his wife, at worst he will just slap her few times until she comes to her senses.

Once you sleep with at least few women you'll understand what I'm talking about.

Where's the article? I bet this is a another click bait fake news headline.

All they did is change it so long as you don't commit bodily harm and it's not a regular occurrence you just pay a small fine.

usatoday.com/story/news/2017/01/27/russian-parliament-decrimiinalizes-domestic-violence/97129912/

Liberal news as they are.

Truth is: now law demands actual testimonies to sue husbands in cases of domestic violence. This is a defence aginst possibility of fake charges.

Yes, we barbarians, actually demand testimonies for the criminal charges. We don't sue poeple because they look 'racist' and 'injustice' to us as liberal, 'civilised' countries do.

Thats muslim churkas, not russians

I hate you too, nazi-wannbe scum.

I was trying to move out of my ex's house in TN and she went nuts and attacked me. I just called the cops, to get her off me while I packed my shit. They arrest me, even though I was the one who called the cops, and have no record. And she had a zillion arrests for stupid shit including violence. Had to wait 12 hours to get out. Tennessee's laws there are dumb.

Пыньнyл c этoгo. Этa pycнявaя зaбaвa избивaть жeн дaжe вoшлa в пoгoвopкy, нo ты кoнeчнo жe бyдeшь кoпpoтивлятьcя.

www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017/01/27/russian...domestic-violence/97129912/
nytimes.com/2017/01/25/world/europe/russia-domestic-violence.html
www.economist.com/.../21715726-it-fits-traditional-values-lawmakers-say-why-russia...

Everyone here should probably read casanova's description of russia over 200 years ago. It's quite accurate even today. He basically described it as a backwards place where beating a woman or servant but not sending them away was seen as an act of love. Not only this, but as an italian he had to beat his woman against his own wishes or she'd have killed him(his servant/gf threw a heavy lamp at his head when he came home one night). So a man has to show force in russia or he'll be beaten/killed.

Exactly. When someone beats another it's called battery, it's quite illegal. Also, even the MSM is turning against the domestic violence laws:

nation.time.com/2013/02/27/whats-wrong-with-the-violence-against-women-act/

>The intent of these laws was to spur a culture change in law enforcement, which had a long history of declining to intervene in domestic violence situations. But some say mandatory arrest discourages some women from reporting domestic violence because they fear their partners—sometimes a family’s sole earner—will be automatically arrested and thrown in jail.

>In addition, in some cases, victims themselves are taken into police custody because of mandatory arrest laws. Police on the scene may not be able to determine who is the primary aggressor in a violent episode and may feel compelled to arrest both parties if they have probable cause.

the (((CREW))) is back

Уeбищe, дoкaзaтeльcтвa пpeдocтaвь чтo этoт зaкoн oгpaничивaeт пpaвa жeнщин.

Look, the fucking retards are here

Nothing brother. More countries need to accept our ways Inshallah.

They actually bring equality.

Beat your woman every morning. If you don't know why, she does

its probably cherry picked by usa today (fake news)