Arguing with feminists and leftists on a left-leaning news page on Failbook

>arguing with feminists and leftists on a left-leaning news page on Failbook
>argue that Islam has no place in the west and that feminists are crazy hypocrites for supporting it
>provide statistics and reasoned arguments for my point of view
>they only retort by calling me stupid and tell me to do my research, and all sorts of other typical leftist deflections and accusations
>naturally 9/10 of them are fucking women
I just... Why do I try to educate the masses?

literally.. educate yourself

STOP IT

Checked, but can we see screen caps of leftist rage from your greentext? Or was this a dream.

i wouldn't even bother ausbro

What you need to understand is that leftists don't actually want to create their pluralistic utopia. They are wholly motivated by their hatred for white people and western civilization.

>he still hasn't realized that Islam is the true redpill

This is just an example. Most of the replies are from a comment saying that "feminists harp on about rape culture, yet want to import an actual rape culture" or something to that effect.

Fuck should I have censored their names? They're posting on a public forum using their actual identities anyway so I don't see the harm in not doing it

You have the saviour complex like i once did. Its much more productive to troll the shit out of them and make them mad, convincing those in the middle that the leftists really are crazy. Its pointlesz trying to reason with an ideologue.

I did the right thing this time and protected her identity

Stop trying. Our general public is too stupid and brainwashed by the good goy media to have a proper conversation anymore.

Ew I'm not trying to defend the cunt. I just don't want to get banned for violating some rule about posting names onto an Indonesian trafficking board

This, I don't argue with people online anymore because no matter what you say or facts you show, they will always dismiss you as ignorant

It depends on what media you follow. Most other outlets I follow are full of people like us, and the occasional redneck stereotype, which is still preferable to these cucklords.

user pls don't bannd. We need all the strayans we have

Because I'm a fucking idiot I still have this desire to put the facts out there so I can change some minds, even if it's not the one I'm arguing with. Maybe I can sway someone on the fence, or be the final push for someone coming to terms with facts that are contrary to what they've been indoctrinated with

feminsism and sjw shit isn't some intellectual ideology you cant debate, its a fucking cult. i used to be one and i can say you don't just get proven wrong, you get deprogrammed slowly. some redpills here and there can start the process. if they accept it, its a complete mindfuck, their whole world is frankfurt school shit, so real facts are like watching the laws of physics fall apart. but thats pretty rare. usually they just throw out some get-educateds when the see scholarly research like statistics. like a gay cult member praying to make the bad thoughts go away.

This is 100% true and it's honestly fucking scary. It's like I'm arguing with robots with pre programmed responses that can't into facts contrary to their narrative.

Yeah same realization I had. Even the general public is too far in the outer sphere of the SJW narrative to fully accept the redpill on truth.

Most of the general public follow the mainstream media or the online leftist echo chambers.

You grow out of it and learn not to bother, it's funnier just pissing them off.

Agreed. I kinda turned in that direction towards the end. Much more fun to keep it snappy and witty. People probably remember it more too