Which is the white religion?

Which is the white religion?

science is

you tell me

kekism

Aesatro

This, digits will confirm.

whatever that holds the foundation of our civilization together, so i would say christianism

m'lady

no religion at all.

Mithraism

Such a faggot, he is to Christianity what Obama was to the USA. A massive faggot that undermines the core of what he controls.

yeah, an argie trying to fit in pushing the "nice christianity" image

neither

It's time user

The left is
>everything is in God's hands

The right is
>everything is in your hands

......in a nutshell.

Traditional protestantism.

>left
>christian
>right
>atheist
oh boy

Paganism isn't a religion, it's anything that isn't Christianity. My ancestors were Druids, which isn't anything to brag about really.

In OP's picture u speecy spicy meatwad

oh

There is no such thing as "white" religion. There is truth and there is retarded babling of uneducated tribes worshiping trees and drinking semen.

Washing someones feet and kissing them is a sign of respect. The pope did it to express his feelings towards the refugees as human beings. The pope doesnt support the mass immigration and the pope doesnt want an islamic europe. He sees those people as what they are: humans. Not refugees, not muslims, not africans - only humans.

The entire core of christianity is to love god and to love your fellow human beings. It doesnt mean that you get cucked, it doesnt mean to accept everything they do - its simply about caring for each other and respecting each other.

In case of the refugees it means to help them - yes. But helping doesnt mean that you have to give everything you own away, it means to help those people in their home countries. To make sure they have food, water, shelter and a basic standard of living.

Thats what the pope expresses with him washing and kissing their feet.

This. Sadly Sup Forums is soo intrenched in blood worship it might never see the rtuth.

kekism is (egyptian) (neo) paganism
also is paganism your answer.

paganism is not a religion it was lifestyle

sure thing CDU, mach dir kein Sorge

>The pope doesnt support the mass immigration and the pope doesnt want an islamic europe
yes he does.

leave your child overnight with a catholic priest, iman or a rabbi.

>Thats what the pope expresses with him washing and kissing their feet.
and was vocal to not wage a single invading war since his office's institution came to exist, just as Christ would

cucks

Normally I'm more the philosophical science person.
But I'm also mix in a mix out of (Neo)paganism, Shintoism, Buddhism and (Neo) Satanism I guess. However I don't reject any believe from other cultures and groups.

>just as Christ would
Yes. Any problem with that?

Are there any chrisians left in germany or just muslims and fags like you?

why would anyone be a christian? its a weak religion.

It's TRUE religion you dipshit.

just look at pope's assistant's face. just feel his misery, must've feel like a husband getting cucked.

yes, the true religion of surrendering to islam and kissing nigger feet

paganisim

Yes there are some real christians left, but they are also the guys that want the refugees in our society and will vote Merkel for the third time again.

Just say that you are triggered becouse of his race not his faith and be over it.

Maybe they are right.

>(Neo)paganism, Shintoism, Buddhism and (Neo) Satanism

Paganism.

"White" people is a Marxist propagada tool wake up.

are you retarded? the pope kisses the feet of members of a imperialistic death cult which is at this very moment killing an enslaving christians and you are like "yeah thats ok". thats maximum cuck. so fuck religion, fuck the pope and fuck you.

>t. Mohammed
Your bias is showing roach. Maybe get a proxy before you post.

>That flag

Not surprised

The terms you're using are too broad.

"paganism" is a catchall term for a variety of different polytheist faiths.

orthodox, protestant, coptic are okay but in this day and age catholicism = getting cucked

That's not a religion, it's LARPing.

>and was vocal to not wage a single invading war since his office's institution came to exist, just as Christ would

you are a a retard or polish, oh shit you are Polsih.

Popes, the pedo kings, lovers of money and political power, were behind so many wars, and many fucking times never said anything to stop any fucking, so called just, war if it suited their political gains.

Now if it is true, that one's soul is judged and thrown in hell, one day you might meet all of your heros.

fucking amazing.

Irish and Polish, truly unique speciments of Europe. You should be removed to mid east where you retard souls fit right in with mudslimes.

You don't get to decide what a real religion is, sorry.

Besides, the christards on here who pretend to be crusading knights have no business accusing other people of LARPing.

Exactly.

Respect is two way street, respecting someone who doesn't respect you (didn't see them kissing his feet) is pure cuckoldry.

Come on bro, religious larping is way cooler than kissing nigger feets. xDDD

You Crusader fags are LARP'ing. There will never be another crusade, there will never be mainstream Traditional Christianity again, Christianity is a cucked religion that pacified and subverted our race's soul. It destroyed our heroes, destroyed our spirit and will to fight, and will continue to destroy us. The gods and goddesses of our ancestors are in our blood and soul. Our ancestors are part and parcel of who we are and continue to be. So you're right, it isn't a religion, because it's who we are. No amount of jewish bullshit can be layered on thick enough to destroy our pagan spirit. Keep worshipping a jew subverter, we'll be free.

kek

>falling for the atheists meme

you do realize it's just another jewish trick to screw white people and christianity

Truth is not contingent upon the colour of skin.

>Christianity
>God literally gets so asshurt over people having access to knowledge that condemns them to eternal torment

You tell me

I'm not religious, but I'd have thought the only real answer to OP's question would be Asatru.

if trolling: just annoying bro, it's not even funny or creative

if real: cringe

le fedora man :)))) :DDD :''''''''''')
ebin

Shouldnt you be sucking one someones toe or something like that?

Sol Invictus

I can get behind this, though I'm partial to Asatru and Druidry/Celtic Reconstructionism.

norse greek roman

>norse

>greece
>white
>able to pay dentbs

You have a cross on your flag faggot. Act like it.

>being white
>giving money to EU

Take it from this angle:

Although Sol Invictus has had a dedicated religious practice, the principle is that the sun is our chief deity and the most powerful thing that affects us here on earth.

Celts understood this and asatru practice understands this, as both cultures and religions repeatedly utilise the sunwheel as spiritual symbol.

Sol
Fucking
Invictus

Praise the sun, faggots.

>no thor worship
Fag

Traditional protestantism.

You mean Zeus?

I could get behind this. the sun is pretty cool and gives life.

Thor only exists as a marvel meme.

Praise Perun if you want a real thundergod.

If you dont want to don armor and crusade against muslims and darkies, I dont think you CAN be white.

Yeah but ehh well, damn yeah you got, I got nothing

So faggotry?

>Thor
>not Odin
nigger you are retarded

Implying Thor and Perun aren't the same in different coats, like different denominations of Christianity.

If ancient slavshits knew how to fucking write, you could be proven wrong.

Thor has a hammer
Perunn has an axe

Checkmate Danefaggot

(You're technically not wrong but I'd concede the point if it was Thor and Donar, the differences between Thor and Perunn are greater)

Not really. Ancient nordshits couldn't write neither. Pagans can't write in principle.

paganism without a doubt

*oooodin internally*

>Worshipping Odin
>God of RAGE AND INSPIRATION
>Assumed by some historians to be an imported deity due to his connection to horses (Sleipnir)
>Constant dickbag and "I'm so much smarter than all the other Aesir!"
>Not worshipping Thor
>Protector of mankind
>Brings rain to fertilise the land
>Is a cool dude who only gets angry at filthy Thyrs and Loki for talking shit and even then helps the faggot out when he fucked up
>Maybe a bit dense but motherfucker who isn't

Leafs, man.

Perun has hammer, axe and arrow.

But I'm willing to concede that Thor and Donar are closer. If ancient slavshits could write Norse might have looked a tad different as not everything would have to survive by tell-tales when spreading.

The sagas got written down eventually, not much of our folklore got written down. By the time we got Cyril and Methodus, we were hardcore christfags

Christianity absorbed and adopted many pagan customs, so it's hard to say.

No it fucking didn't. It's a stupid meme made to discredid christianity.

>Pagans couldn't write
u wot mVIII?

>Proclaim themselves pagans
>Don't even sacrifice a goat or a prisoner of war to appease the gods for many children and good harvest

They always leave out the best part.

>muh romans